[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on shameless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: o-SHAMELESS-SHOWTIME-facebook.jpg (448 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SHAMELESS-SHOWTIME-facebook.jpg
448 KB, 2000x1000
Thoughts on shameless?
>>
Best tits on Television
>>
File: tumblr_nyi21ozZ501rotfmvo1_1280.jpg (410 KB, 1280x862) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyi21ozZ501rotfmvo1_1280.jpg
410 KB, 1280x862
>>64239835
fuck that baby boomer bullshit. no more old ppl on tv being irresponsible and then getting bailed out by their fucking kids or grandkids.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (35 KB, 350x274) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
35 KB, 350x274
>american version
>>
>well...i guess you could come in and eat my pussy for a little bit
>>
Very entertaining and easy to follow, some of the plots are a bit annoying but overall I love it.
>>
>>64239835
I like it but last season was a huge dip in quality and I don't have much faith for season 6. Just like every Showtime show, it'll probably overextend its run and keep going long after it's gone to shit.
>>
If this was any other show I would have dropped it a few seasons ago but for some reason I keep watching.
>>
Showtime is horrible.
>>
>>64239835
It made me realized that I want a very manly bf, just like Mickey
>>
>>64239835
>they made the QT loli into into a fucking teen whore

I will never finish watching that shite.
>>
>>64239835
One of the better shows on television. Surprised so few people watch it.
>>
Without Jimmy the show is utter shit. Clearly the most based character on the show.
>>
>>64240891
5 only felt weak because 4 was so great.
>>
Pretty much every pair of tits has been 10/10.
>>
Probably my most fapped show
>>
>set in South Side of Chicago
>mostly white people
>>
>>64241385
Proof?
>>
File: 1451007364223.png (81 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1451007364223.png
81 KB, 800x750
My body is ready for season 6
>>
>>64239835
shamless.
pull it off the air.
>>
>>64241346
>Without Jimmy the show is utter shit
The best season of the show was the one without him senpai
>>
File: 1336628908922.png (86 KB, 198x181) Image search: [Google]
1336628908922.png
86 KB, 198x181
>>64241414
>go to token celebrity nude website
>search for Shameless under TV Shows
>???
>profit
>>
;_;
>>
Who /JimmyFionaEndgame/ here?

H..he's coming back...r-right?
>>
I think a lot of shit went wrong with season 5, particularly Fiona's storyline. She's pretty much devoid of any character development, still making terrible impulse decisions and still revolving her life around shitty men. The guitar player and the moody, ex-junkie diner manager were both boring as shit characters. They should just keep Jimmy around because at least he's interesting

Also
>Mickey and Ian's relationship becoming pandering fan service
>Lip's heavy handed storyline about leaving the hood
>anything to do with Sammi
>anything to do with Kev and Veronica

The only thing I really liked was Frank and Bianca. And Debbie being pregnant has a lot of potential imo.
>>
>>64241774
>anything to do with Sammi
She's great when everyone is shitting on her. She and Mickey had some good scenes this season.
>>
>>64241824
I found her really annoying and I think they missed a good opportunity to kill her off while giving her storyline a somewhat satisfying ending (Sammi goes away forever, her kid gets shipped off to prison, that's that).

I think the biggest problem with Shameless is that the cast is too bloated. There's just not enough screentime for all these different storylines to develop.
>>
>>64241758
>Fuck Jimmy he's an asshole!

Does nothing but love Fiona, only kept away because of the lifestyle he leads. About to die, last wish is to call her. Provides for family, cares for Liam, first one to jump to help Monica after he slots her wrists, pretty much the male analogue of Fiona (Shitty family upbringing), actually interesting story (Rich kid turned thief with cartel), the list can go on why this character belongs in the show with Fiona

>OMG GALLAVICH FOREVER

They're gay
>>
Stupid as hell

>wahhhhhhh I keep having sex with women and it is screwing up my relationship with my ex wife
>>
>>64240811
Dove and Jane Levy should have stayed on. Then we would have had multiple nude scenes from them.
>>
I loved it at first but it's really meh now
It feels like it's just recycled conflicts every season
>>
That horrendous US version got more than one season?
>>
>>64242794
>horrendous US version
It's the one remake that's actually better. Just compare the dinner scene, the UK one looks so amateur and lifeless compared to the US scene, not to mention the location of the UK one makes no sense.
>>
Only watched a few episodes of the early seasons.

It was enjoyable enough but it felt like it was trying way to hard to make everyone a shity person. it went out of it way to get the point across. So I kinda lost interest.
>>
>>64239835
They all look like middle class people pretending to be rednecks

Can Americans do anything right?
>>
>>64242428
Jesus she was so fucking perfect there
>>
Emmy Rossum is so fucking hot.
>>
>Thoughts on shemales?
Not a fan.
>>
I like the show overall, last season was kinda weak but it's still an above average show.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.