[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that Luke's blue light saber fell down the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x313
Just a reminder that Luke's blue light saber fell down the garbage chute on bespin but somehow comes back in episode VII

Also can somebody remind me again why the empire stopped using clones? You know what a clone would never have done? Defect. You know what else a clone wouldn't have done? Disabled the shields on a planet sized battle station.
>>
>>64236091

Maybe they lost access to the tech required for mass-producing clones, or maybe they're just overconfident about brainwashed troops being superior to clones
>>
jus shit ur breen off bro
>>
>>64236091
Continuity is a crutch that Disney chooses to ignore in favor of money.
>>
>>64236091
lots of clones acted disloyally
>>
>>64236157
false there's a line between Kylo and Hux where he threatens to go back to clones
>>
>We're moving rapidly towards drone warfare
>Star Wars has been there done that, found out it wasnt the best solution

Remember how outsourcing production to china and india was the all the rage from the early 80s to the end of 00s?

It might be effecient and cheap, but in so bad quality that it's not actually cost effective afterall.

Same shit with drones, cheap and effecient, not very effective in all combat scenarios.
>>
>>64236233
Lol when
>>
The souls of 30 younglings trying to make their way to heaven kept it floating until the orange lady came across it
>>
>>64236233
Name one. Except for Boba (Who didn't have the obedience modification that the other clones had).

And remember, EU is no longer canon.
>>
>Just a reminder that Luke's blue light saber fell down the garbage chute on bespin but somehow comes back in episode VII
They fucking say in the movie that that will be answered later.

>Also can somebody remind me again why the empire stopped using clones?
I'm guessing mass producing genetically modified humans costs trillions, and The First Order probably pooled their resources into hollowing out that planet and creating Starkiller Base.
Indoctrinating orphans is "close enough" to them, but they say multiple times how a clone army might be better.
>>
>>64236302
>>64236312
someone hasn't watched 6th season of the clone wars
>>
>>64236205
Or you're an idiot
>>
>>64236302
>>64236312
In the Thrawn EU they rebelled and became gardeners.

> t. Diocletian
>>
>>64236385
I'm an idiot because I like my fictional universes to be consistent
>>
>>64236465
You're a blithering idiot because you didn't pay attention to the movie, or the thread. here >>64236344
>>
>>64236344
At what point is this mentioned? Seen the movie 3 times now and I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>64236504
Not him but they asked the alien who kept it (forgot the name) where she got it from. She replies by saying that that's a story for another time.
>>
>>64236504
Then go for a 4th time and pay attention to the part where Han asks Maz how she got it.
>>
>>64236504
han asks maz kanata where she got it,
she says that's a story for another time.

So i'm guessing they'll either answer it in the next 2 movies or in a comic book / spin off movie.
>>
>>64236609
>>64236592
I guess I missed it but I can't think of an explanation that wouldn't be stupid as fuck as to how it arrived in maz's basement. And that line is more of a throwaway handwave than an acknowledgement of error in the hopes that people won't talk about it becuase it makes no damn sense
>>
>>64236091
They actually say in the damn movie "we should have just used clones" but general ginger gets pissed and says his commandos are better.
>>
>>64236192
/thread
>>
>>64236091
>Also can somebody remind me again why the empire stopped using clones?
because human trooper are more skilled.
https://u.pomf.io/zovxtf.mp4
>>
>>64236811

Scavengers found it in the trash. Maz eventually gets a hold of it because she kinda knows Han Solo.

Not exactly complicated
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.