[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I shed a tear for him...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Patrice-ONeal-2.jpg (221 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
Patrice-ONeal-2.jpg
221 KB, 399x600
Sometimes I shed a tear for him...
>>
File: copy.jpg (58 KB, 960x885) Image search: [Google]
copy.jpg
58 KB, 960x885
Sometimes I put pasta on my head!
>>
>>64235876
I like Chuck D too, but take it to /mu/.
>>
mediocre nigger comedian
>>
>>64235958
Fuck you! And fuck that!

DONT FEAR THE DINGUS YOU KEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1qKy4cMPUI
>>
Legend
>>
Fat unfunny low energy nigger
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY
>>
>>64237735
>i didn't know people liked neil young

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
If you guys haven't heard it already his spot on WTFpod is the GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gLWvpHMrf4
>>
>>64235876
BIG
>>
DEAD
>>
GOD TIER
>Black Philip Show

GOOD TIER
>His other radio stuff

OKAY TIER
>His standup shows

BAD TIER
>His roasts
>>
He's unfunny.
He's insightful and spot on about a lot of topics.
But he's still just a nigger.
>>
>>64238973
he was bad on the sheen roast but watch all his roasts that were just in clubs in NY most are just audio but those are gold... i think there was even a roast of him.
>>
>>64235876
elephant in the room was fucking genious. RIP
>>
he even always used to say he's at black man retirement age before he died. terrible health but dude was hilarious and had a good heart, he turned a lot of stupid oanda fans on the idea that niggers are bad m'kay and since he passed Anthony Cumia has become a racist child beater
>>
>>64238973
His own roast was one of the funniest things I've listened to, although you sort of need to know about all his friends like Norton, Giraldo etc. to get all the jokes.
>>
>>64238973
Roasts are universally fucking abysmal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.