[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Adam Driver saved this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 90811-600x300.jpg (28 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
90811-600x300.jpg
28 KB, 600x300
So Adam Driver saved this movie?
>>
>>64234513
Yes and he stole my heart.
>>
>>64234513
Oscar did.
/thread
>>
Him and Finn.
>>
>>64234902
This pretty much. The two casting choices /tv/ was most worried about ended up carrying the movie
>>
He was just the most faceted character. Nearly all of the characters worked pretty well, some of them were just a lot less complex.
>>
>>64234600
This. I'm not even gay and I'd suck his big jew dick.
>>
>>64234997
The sexist ugly guy since Cumberbatch
>>
my husbando did
>>
>>64235072
Except Cuntsnatch was always an icky fuck.
>>
>>64234513
He's so fucking ugly hot
>>
>>64234997
I thought he wasn't jewish
>>
>>64234513
he's pretty much the worst villain of any starwars movie

I mean general grievous put up a fight with fucking obi in his prime while kylo almost lost to a stormtrooper and then actually lost to an untrained force user who has never swung a saber
>>
>>64235224
How old do you have to be to actually fucking believe this? You cant be over 16.
>>
>>64235224
>being power = being an interesting character
fucking pleb
>>
>>64235216
Because he's not, he's baptist.
>>
>>64235328
you can't be a villain if you're not threatening in some way

kylo failed at everything he tried to do other than surprise stabbing his dad which could have been emotional if there was any backstory to it but we don't know jack yet
>>
>>64235499

He almost killed Rey and Finn.
>>
>kills father for absolutely no reason
>>
Adam Driver is one of the worst parts of the Force Awakens
>>
>>64235520
You've already been proven wrong in countless threads by now.
>>
File: fikYTl1ujllzr.png (604 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
fikYTl1ujllzr.png
604 KB, 540x800
>>64235138
>>
>>64235517
yeah a trained sith vs a storm trooper and a untrained force user

nobody even dies or loses an arm, what kind of duel is that?
>>
>>64235499
>kylo failed at everything he tried to do other than surprise stabbing his dad which could have been emotional if there was any backstory to it but we don't know jack yet
What happened with Kylo was one of the only things JJ bothered to take the time to explain.
>>
>>64234513
I don't get why so many people are saying he's hideous. Sure, he's weird looking but it's in a handsome way.
>>
>>64235499
>you can't be a villain if you're not threatening in some way
He was genuinely threatening for 2/3 of the film. The twist that he's insecure and incompetent sets up a more interesting arc than a simple one-note Vader knockoff.
>>
>>64235569
movie is for children
>>
>>64235588
>was one of the only things JJ bothered to take the time to explain.
The lack of exposition wasn't JJ, it was Kasdan. JJ talked about Kasdan "teaching" him to let the characters do all the heavy lifting, and told him to remove a bunch of explanations
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.