[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sharingan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Why isn't he the one who is fucking Penny?
>>
because she always sits in his spot xd
>>
>>64233091

because this show doesn't know good when it sees it
>>
File: wolowizard victorious.gif (2 MB, 368x206) Image search: [Google]
wolowizard victorious.gif
2 MB, 368x206
>>64233091
because he isn't Howard
>>
Sheldon:
>tall
>alpha, doesn't give a shit and does what he want
>funny and dominates conversations, naturally leader of his group
>decent looking
>succesful

Leonard:
>manlet
>whiny
>ugly
>beta
>no personality
>failure

Both are autistic and nerdy but atleast Sheldon is attractive in some way.
>>
>>64233235

his awkward chemistry with her is better than leonards and she fucked that guy
>>
>>64233294
She even married him now.

>tfw they all became normalfags except Stuart the comic book store owner

Even Sheldore lost his virginity.
>>
>>64233091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee7t_19sqrw
>>
File: wolowizard rides agian.gif (979 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
wolowizard rides agian.gif
979 KB, 500x210
why is he so based /tv/?
>>
>>64233405

>They'll go right back to being nerds again after being cucked or divorced
>>
>>64233091
At least he's funny compared to the autistic and boring as fuck character named Leonard. They should kill Leonard already
>>
>>64233405
He lost his virginity? When did that happen?
>>
REMEMBER WHEN PENNY WAS HOT CIRCA SEASON 1
>>
>>64234307

last episode, after ammy cucked him to fuck some random strangers he realized she loved her and gave her sex for Christmas

i am not joking
>>
What have you become, /tv/?
>>
Leonard is supposed to be the "relatable" character, that mean he must get the unattanaible girl in order to make nerds to feel better about their tiny dicks.
>>
>>64233142
She could sit in my spot, if you know what i mean hahaha
>>
>>64234337

I liked how she looked in the first season, she became pretty average and bland after that.
>>
which ones penny? blossum?
>>
BOLSHEVISM
>>
RHODESIA
>>
>>64233091
Has there been a new episode since the one where Bazonga tells Lamy to FUck off?
>>
>>64233091
everyone except maybe Penny can die in a fire. annoying fucks
>>
>>64234348
When will we ban cuck propaganda from television?
>>
>>64236797
see
>>64234348
>>
>>64234307
Before you
>>
>>64233183
>howard's no longer the sex maniac
>the indian guy's no longer socially awkward
>Abraham Lincoln coin and the manlet are married
>Sheldon fucked Amy
Whats the point of the show anymore? Its now like any other relationship based sitcom
>>
>>64233405
Stuart the comic book store owner is there to make fun of all the actually socially awkward people.

>Penny and Wolowizard's wife tell Amy to go on Tinder (they didn't namedrop it but it was clearly supposed to be Tinder)
>they hook up Amy's phone to the TV and start swiping
>Stuart's profile comes up
>"Oh hey, there's Stuart"
>[audience laughter intensifies]
Its like they wish to say socially awkward and otherwise undesirable people aren't allowed to use Tinder
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.