[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil vs. Jessica Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 126438.jpg (49 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
126438.jpg
49 KB, 600x316
Now that the dust has settled, which is the better show?
>>
>>64224902

Dardevil by far.

Jones was good but to be honest, Tennant stole the show and I don't know what they'll do for the next season.
>>
>>64224902
The final daredevil costume was shit.
>>
>>64224902
Daredevil without contest.

Jessica Jew was dogshit unless Tennant was on screen.
>>
File: 1435839997845.png (381 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1435839997845.png
381 KB, 582x600
>that neck shop on Jessica Jones
>>
>>64225013
it really was a goddamn boring mess that I had to force myself to finish. I really don't get the almost universal acclaim for it but I guess it's some kind of social affirmative action situation for female led shows.

It makes a lot of sense if you consider the audience that streaming media typically gets, people fawn over Orange is the New Black and it even gets real television awards even though it's been ridiculous garbage from day one.
>>
Daredevil so much it's not even funny
>>
Daredevil by fucking miles. I know I am late to this party, but seeing the high praise that Jessica Jones got really made me stop and think that people will eat up anything Marvel shits out
>>
>>64224902

What's wrong with her head
>>
>>64224902
They're both shows that I felt like could have ended a few episodes sooner but I enjoyed Daredevil more.
Jessica Jones started off well but the writers just kept writing themselves into many corners.
>>
they both need to take a fucking hint from british tv shows' season lengths, or from the likes of Fargo

10 eps is more than enough if they still need to write boring filler
>>
I disliked both of them
>>
Daredevil

binge watched that shit out of this, found characters interesting especially wilson so I stuck with the whole ride until the end

JJ

Was pretty much hyped because of DD, tried watching first three episodes, JJ is fucking gloomy as fuck to the point that it tethers you, never watched the rest.
Doctor was pretty gud in it thought but not enough to keep me hooked
>>
They are equally as good. They suffer from the exact same problem but in two different times. Daredevil gets boring midway through for a good 2-3 episodes, Jessica Jones is boring for the last 2-3 episodes. They should just say fuck it and do 10 episode seasons.
>>
>>64225271
I mean the plotline is literally a strong independent woman trying to get to live before ultimately getting revenge against an evil white man who raped her, raped another girl, and gave the black guy drugs. Her best and only friend is another white woman who is a talk show host that spreads her opinions everywhere. The lawyer is of course a strong lesbian who don't need no man, and the only other white guy in the show ultimately turns out to be an abusive mentally fucked up dude who can't stop taking drugs and tries to kill them. The one person JJ romances with is the big black guy, (whos life she ruined by killing his wife.) The government has wronged JJ, and the police are completely useless and only ever get controlled to shoot at her. JJ always fucks everything up by being fucking retarded but of course she says it's never her fault in keeps playing the pity card.
It's straight up tumblr the show.
>>
>>64224902
both are shit that panders to homosexuals and trannys
>>
File: lolemi.gif (2 MB, 180x230) Image search: [Google]
lolemi.gif
2 MB, 180x230
>Daredevil
vs
>Cuckold: The Show

DD wins
>>
Jessica Jones may have started out slow but it gets good towards the end. Kill grave was an amazing villain but so was Wilson. The one thing that separates these two shows for me is Wesley. I was really disappointed in the way they killed him of
>>
>>64224902
daredevil.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.