[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can we agreed about this movie being overrated as shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 512x288
So can we agreed about this movie being overrated as shit?
>>
Can we agree that it was Movie of the Year?
>>
>>64217445
It wasn't that good
>>
>>64217467
I havem't seen a Madmax movie before except for this one. Can ypu tell me why you think this shit is epic?
>>
File: Mad Max what I got.jpg (405 KB, 1007x1462) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max what I got.jpg
405 KB, 1007x1462
>>
>>64217467
He didn't post The Revenant
>>
>>64217509
Practical effects, action adventure galore, simple plot and narrative, triggers fags.

Whats not to love?
>>
>>64217445
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64217467
blockbuster wise? definitely, yeah.
>>
>>64217585
But the plot was way to simple to like. I don't understand why it receives so much praise
>>
>>64217645
Honestly, I found a simple plot to hang an action premise on pretty refreshing.

A lot of big action movies these days don't even have a plot, things happen for 2 hours, a computer vomits CGI on the screen, and then the credits roll.

That's how I took it. I wouldn't have minded a bit more meat on the bones, but mad max traditionally has pretty simple stories as vehicles to explore the world.
>>
Fury Road wasn't a terrible movie and it certainly had it's moments, yet through its effects and glossy sheen it lost the heart and grittyness the original had. I never once felt a surge of emotion in fury like I had in the original. When max loses his family, gets in the last of the V8 interceptors and opens up the screaming ram air he takes the viewer on an unforgettable vengeance filled ride. Sure tom hardy's mad max was acceptable but the Gibson fire and brimstone was not there. Fury was overrated
>>
File: 1432631965848.jpg (996 KB, 900x1333) Image search: [Google]
1432631965848.jpg
996 KB, 900x1333
>>64217445
>MOVIE LITERALLY CALLED MAD MAX
>MAD MAX IS NOW THE SIDEKICK FEMINIST ALLY TO SOME BUTCH DYKE STRONK WOMYN BECAUSE ITS 2015

LITERALLY KUCKED OUT OF HIS OWN MOVIE LMAO

>FEMKUCKS WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
>>64217445
2015 was a tremendously bad year and Fury Road had many solid actions scenes despite its flaws.
For many postmillenians it was the first decent action movie they ever watched.
>>
>>64218432
favorite action scene from any film?
>>
>>64218170
hey /v/eddit

mad max is almost never really the star of any of his films. you would know this, but you're a redditor /v/tard who hasn't seen any of them apart from fury road.
>>
>>64219099
final fight in Flashpoint
>>
>>64219099

Robocop

all of it
>>
>>64217467
Hello roodit
>>
>>64219162

>mad max is almost never really the star of any of his films

Literally the most arch-type hero you can possibly have in the original Mad Max.

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>64217445
No.

Go home, troll.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.