[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this guy's problem? I can't name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What the fuck was this guy's problem? I can't name a bigger shitcunt in a movie this year.
>>
>>64217061

He just desperately wanted to get into Valhalla before he died. Immortan Joe is responsible for indoctrinating all the War Boys into his false religion. In order for Slit to get into Valhalla he thought he had to do everything within his power to lie, cheat and weasel his way in through sheer spineless opportunism.
>>
>WITNESS ME!
>WITNESS HIM!
>WITNESSSSSEEEDDD!!

>MEDICORE, MORSOV!

Seriously, that was just uncalled for, can't he just witness a bro die like everyone else?
>>
>>64217061
I liked him. He had a warriors spirit.
>>
I would WITNESS all of you Anons into Valhalla
>>
>>64217061
I don't get how the "good guys" accepted him so quickly
he was trying to kill them one second then he was part of the gang with no questions asked
>>
Slit > TR-8R
>>
He just wanted his war boys to be hard like him. Hell they all are terminally ill anyways
>>
>>64218045
this scene was more hype to me than all the explosions.
>>
>>64218045
>FAGGOT
>FAGGOT
What did he mean by this?
>>
i watched this film and enjoyed it but not as much as i thought i would. i have a feeling the weird editing is gonna age pretty poorly.
>>
>>64217061
i actually liked him. he didn't have some ulterior motive or tried to backstab anyone. he was a dick but it was all up front
>>
>>64217738
He just had to be "that guy"
>>
>>64217738
He even tries to steal his kill. You'll notice right as the dude jumps, he throws a spear at the car.
>>
>>64217061
He wasn't part of Kanjiklub
>>
File: Mad Max Fury Road spitrace.webm (3 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max Fury Road spitrace.webm
3 MB, 960x400
>>
>le orange and blue movie

can't think of anything more SHIT
>>
>>64218045
is that hand gun CGI'd?
>>
>>64218804
Why didn't they just squeeze it in straight from the bottle?
>>
>>64218804
That film is strangely pretty.
>>
>>64219130
Trying to outshine nux, anything he can do I can do better
>>
Undiagnosed autism.
>>
>tfw you'll never be a war boy
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1136x640
>>64217061
>Mediocre Morsov!

Dude didn't want Val Halla full of fucking plebs that can't even shake a bolt to the face. Stole Nux's wheel, stole Morsov's kill, stole Max's car. Life was for the strong and eternity was for the legendary. Top tier War Boy
>>
>>64219130

Aerosolized fuel burns better than straight liquid
>>
>>64219130
Do you know how a fuel injector works?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.