[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can't kill me, I'm a Sicario™ Dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bluntario.jpg (82 KB, 1280x1924) Image search: [Google]
bluntario.jpg
82 KB, 1280x1924
>You can't kill me, I'm a Sicario™

Dropped
>>
>Gotta get you a new bra, woman.
What did the negro mean by this?
>>
>>64207460
That she should purchase a new brassiere for herself
>>
>>64207597
I don't understand.
>>
>>64207278
Yes, you keep using that word I dont think you know what it means
>>
I desperately want her to call me mean british names I don't understand in public and drain my fluids onto her feet and force me to lick it up when no one is watching
>>
more like Spicario
>>
File: batman-6-20-gordon-1.jpg (16 KB, 460x309) Image search: [Google]
batman-6-20-gordon-1.jpg
16 KB, 460x309
>He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A DARK KNIGHT

i literally walked out of theater when this came up
>>
Why does Villeneuve keep choosing such shitty scripts?

Enemy and Polytechnique (minus the hamfisted epilogue) have been his only good movies so far.

Sicario would be better had it stuck to a greater degree of realism or minimalism. As it was it seemed like something retarded Ridley Scott or Paul Greengrass would direct and there was a huge dissonance with the style

how am I supposed to reflect on the horror of cartel violence with a plotful of twists and coincidences like the whole bar segment

NAH

5/10
>>
>>64207614
Me neither to be honest, i had to google right after that scene and that is what i found.
>>
File: mule.jpg (3 KB, 125x75) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
3 KB, 125x75
>>64207845
hehehe... meme
>>
>>64207754
it's not happening buddy
>>
>>64207944
Best 2015 meme
>>
>>64207845
besides the absolutely retarded twist, i enjoyed incendies
>>
File: alsmarkhamill.jpg (86 KB, 962x546) Image search: [Google]
alsmarkhamill.jpg
86 KB, 962x546
>Ah, Rey. Finally, after all these Star Wars, The Force Awakens™ at last.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64207278
>This Amazon jungle was nothing more than a trap!
>IT'S A CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST™

I'm all for cheesy dialogue but this is too much
>>
>>64207823
epic
>>
how can anyone look at her face and thinks she belongs in anything other than romcoms. let alone action films where she plays a significant role.
i remember when films had believable actors. not forcing females into male roles
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.