[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think he was forced to sell his entire franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
File: 139924-george-lucas.jpg (241 KB, 950x1295) Image search: [Google]
139924-george-lucas.jpg
241 KB, 950x1295
Anyone else think he was forced to sell his entire franchise to the Jews? I mean say what you want about his post-original sequel abilities as a filmmaker, but at least he didn't try to sell people the same movie but with trendy differences. It seems weird that the first thing the Jews do when they finally have this profitable empire is sell the exact same movie back to us but with absurd changes.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64206860
Really? I'm not even racist, but everyone significant person involved with the series now is Jewish. Everyone except the female producer and the director of the one of the three sequels.

Also Disney is owned by a Jewish company.
>>
>>64206819
Lucas is an honorary Jew.

When he couldn't milk it anymore with his progressively shittier revised editions, he sold the whole thing so he could roll in shekels for the rest of his life whilst making shit movies that no one wants to see.
>>
>>64206860
Hello reddit
>>
>>64206912
Walt is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>64207024
yeah.
with Hitler.
>>
Why did he sell it in the first place? He obviously still cares about Disney raping his story so why did he let it go?
>>
>>64207103
He claims he wants to move on but owning something doesn't mean you have to release new versions of it. Makes me think he was pressured into it.
>>
>>64207103
His negress wife forced him to
>>
>>64206860
Are you really going to make me post THAT graph? I'll do it.
>>
>>64207103
Because he knew deep inside he was a shit director, and that forcing BBC in Reys pussy was the only way forward in twenty fifteen.
>>
>>64206912

Hollywood is indeed actually run by jews. this isn't even anti antisemitism, it's a fact.
>>
>>64207103
He felt no one wanted him to touch star wars ever again, so he sold it to the people he thought would ruin it, praying the fans would rise up. But nothing happened and fans are perfectly happy disney has starwars.
>>
>>64206819
Because he loves Star Wars and he wants people to love Star Wars.
He knows that he burned any change to make it happen again because of the prequels and his actual image, the only chance was to give it away and hope they would make something good again.
>>
>>64207275

>He felt no one wanted him to touch star wars ever again

he wasn't wrong

I can't wait for this Lucas whitewashing meme to end, he's a fucking terrible director and a worse writer
>>
File: interracial-breeding-grounds.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
interracial-breeding-grounds.webm
3 MB, 640x640
>>64207234
BIG
>>
>>64207236

Hollywood isn't a company you mongoloid tard.
>>
>>64207372

The majority of Hollywood studios and etc. are owned by Jews.

There, is your autism sated?
>>
>>64207103
>Why did he sell it in the first place?

Because he's getting old and family businesses often don't fare well when the founder shuffles off. Leave it to the kids and they'll fight over it and either run it into the ground or cash out themselves.
>>
Are there any interviews with Lucas on the subject of selling?
>>
>>64207372

the motion picture industry is commonly referred to as hollywood autist. do you get upset when people call the usa "america" too?
>>
>>64207440
>>64207483

Except when you say "Hollywood is run by Jews" you're deliberately trying to paint a picture that it isn't a bunch of companies in competition with one another, but rather a collective with shared interests. Kill yourselves you mentally retarded /pol/ shills.
>>
>>64207545
>>64207372
I found reddit
>>
>>64207364

If only that place went up in flames 2003 The Station nightclub fire style.
>>
>>64207364
Louis C.K. opened his own nightclub?
>>
>>64207545

jews are PROUD of the fact that they run Hollywood. It's quite an achievement and not an insult.
>>
>>64207655

I'm pretty sure that 99.99999% of Jews do not, in fact, run Hollywood. There would be a small handful of individuals who are proud of the fact that they run Hollywood, not "Jews."
>>
>>64207760

you're political correctness is blinding you from reality

http://rense.com/general21/bet.htm

I have jews in my family by the way. It's fucking impressive that such a small group of immigrants dominiated the american entertainment industry for nearly a century
>>
>SW ends up making 400 billion dollarydoos
>selling SW will be known as the worst business move ever made
>>
>>64207893

I'm not politically correct. What gives you that idea? The fact that my thinking has a degree of nuance that an impaired subhuman from /pol/ could never comprehend? Jews came to dominate the entertainment industry because "they," to use your own preferred phrasing, literally created the most successful aspect of it from the ground up.

Saying that George Lucas sold something to "Jews" is very, very blatant /pol/ shilling. He sold the rights for Star Wars to an individual, publicly traded corporation. One of the easiest ways to spot a drone like those found on /pol/ is the way they conveniently use ambiguous language as propaganda.

>hurr jooz

Kill yourself.
>>
>>64206912
>but everyone significant person involved with the series now is Jewish.
Yeah except the head of Lucasfilms, the next writer-director, and the director after him
>>
>>64208045

>minorities can never form ethnocentric enclaves, that's a shitlord assumption!
>>
>>64208167
>the world is black and white if you don't agree with me you're against me!!!
>>
>>64208045
>being this deluded
>>
>>64208167

Where is this written in the rulebook you subhumans use?

>When someone uses logic against you, backpedal to a sarcastic, generalized statement in an attempt to paint your opponent as unreasonable
>Ex. When shilling the idea that a shooting was a false flag, say: "Right, because governments NEVER do anything conspiratorial!"

It defies believability how predictable and stupid you are. I honestly believe /pol/ has the lowest average intelligence of any community in the history of human civilization.
>>
>>64208298
haha cuck xD
>>
File: Chris.jpg (212 KB, 802x1062) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
212 KB, 802x1062
>>64208298
Friendly reminder that if you post anything that proves this person wrong (especially facts with air-tight citations), /tv/, you'll be banned from one to three days for "off-topic posting". Remember who runs this shit, now. They do.
>>
>>64208298
>>64208395

Both of you stated opinions, and its obvious that certain opinions not of the PC, ultra-friendly, and tolerant degree offend you enough to result to basic name calling on multiple occasions. That picture reflects that. You're determined to solidify your statement that a /pol/-leaning notion is wrong; when it could very well be plausible; and is based on the fact that people besides white males are capable of being ethnocentric.
>>
>>64208524

>and its obvious that certain opinions not of the PC, ultra-friendly, and tolerant degree offend you

This is hilarious. What "offends" me is that you have the critical thinking skills of a lesser mammal. You actually believe you can say anything, no matter how irrational or illogical, and defend it by accusing your critics of being politically correct, don't you? When everything left of Nazi dystopia is "politically correct" to you, you're disqualified from holding opinions. There's a place where everything outside of an extremely narrow, malicious political agenda is demonized. That place is called North Korea. Enjoy, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
File: 1431041079642.png (4 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1431041079642.png
4 KB, 500x400
>>64208395
Oh so you could prove him wrong but you won't do cause it would get you banned for 3 days
>>
>>64208694

dude it's a fucking fact that jewish people are in a large majority of executive positions in hollywood (the move business that works in and around hollywood). like I don't know where to start. Guess what religion the current CEO of disney was born in?
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>64208811
It's happened before and I have no doubt it would happen again
>>
He was literally a jew though.
>>
>>64209097
The original George died in 1981 he wasn't jewish
His bodydouble who replaced him is jewish tho
>>
>>64208876

If you trace the replies back, that's not the point. The point is that the OP said "Jews" because he's shilling. He could have made a statement literally several million times more accurate than "sold to Jews." Since you're brainwashed, I'll tell you that a sane, rational person views that statement as equivalent to "sold to humans" or "sold to people with two eyes." He chose not to because he's a containment boarder shill.

Stay retarded as fuck.
>>
File: tip.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>64208045
>>
>>64209097

I remember that /pol/ infograph listing him as Jewish a few versions ago. I'm guessing that's why you state this like it's a fact. It's hilarious how each new version includes some blatant lie or omission that idiots apparently can't spot as propaganda. My favorite from the 2015 version is how Netflix isn't listed as a media corporation despite its enormity and rapid growth. I wonder if it's because every key member is a white Christian. Meanwhile, Hulu is listed even though it has 1/5th the revenue of Netflix. I bet they just forgot!
>>
>>64209208

>sold to people with two eyes

that's abelist check your binocular privilege
>>
>>64209208
>sold to humans
>sold to people with two eyes
I have no doubt you are on the spectrum. Only a pedantic autist would get this upset over the use of labels and classifications that they deem incorrect.
>>
>>64209552

It's funny how mad you are that someone points out the true nature of your propaganda-driven word choice. It's also funny that your board full of subhuman retarded teenagers can only defend itself using buzzwords and arbitrarily stated "facts."

If you are actually stupid enough to believe that OPs choice to use "Jews" rather than Disney or something else specific says nothing about who he is or what his goal in posting was, then you are definitely dumb enough to be a brainwashed /pol/ drone.

Fucking kill yourself you inbred trash.
>>
>>64206819
Probably karma. Lucas always wanted to stay away from Hollywood, so he ran away, but Hollywood ended up catching up and ramming Lucas right in his old wrinkly ass.
>>
>>64209676

>karma
>real

Neo-4chan, holy fuck. Back to /pol/.
>>
>>64208110
2 out of the three directors are Jewish, so no, you're wrong.

JJ is also producing the entire trilogy.
>>
File: 1407927017077.png (541 KB, 953x401) Image search: [Google]
1407927017077.png
541 KB, 953x401
Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks
>>
>>64207545
>Except when you say "Hollywood is run by Jews" you're deliberately trying to paint a picture that it isn't a bunch of companies in competition with one another, but rather a collective with shared interests
Nobody is deliberately trying to paint any pictures about a collective of jews with shared interests running all Hollywood studios. They are simply pointing out the fact that Hollywood is run by jews. There is nothing /pol/ about it. Jews run Hollywood. Period. Full stop. There are only like six major studios anyways. Almost all except for Disney were created by Jews (but today Disney is run by Jews). The studio heads are almost all Jewish except for like one. The executives are mostly Jewish. The board members are mostly Jewish. The largest shareholders are mostly Jewish. The screenwriters and directors and many actors are Jewish. In fact if you want to crack into the industry you may as well convert to Judaism to even stand a chance. Change your name to a Jewish name while you're at it.

These are just simple facts. Hollywood is Jewish like pasta is Italian.
>>
>>64211989
One fact I can take solace in is George Lucas told his pal John Williams to cuck jj binks on the score since the music was so shit in The Cuck awakens it was done on purpose as revenge for them turning it into a big pile of shit
>>
>>64206860
>Implying you must browse that faggot cancerous board called pol to hate niggers and jews...
>>
>>64207893
If jews were considered white you'd call the hollywood haters a bunch of jealous fags.

Why do you hate their success?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.