[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which will you see?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: z2vdp.jpg (46 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
z2vdp.jpg
46 KB, 460x320
Which will you see?
>>
Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
>>
They appeal to the same audience I don't get that release date
>>
Gonna watch cam rips of both.
>>
Both look shit
>>
redditpool vs 4chander

what do you think
>>
>>64202975
What the fuck does this even mean. I understand you're shit posting but this is just a game of madlibs.
>>
>>64201923
Zoolander 2.
>>
as a memer i have to see both of them at least twice so i can memorize the lines right
>>
>>64202871
Can you even form a sentence without using buzzwords I wonder?
>>
deadpool. there is about zero marketing for z2. im going to see both of them tho. i hope dpool survives and ill get another one.
>>
>>64201923
>going to the flicks to see flicks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64201923
>long time no Z
its obvious
>>
I just watched Zoolander again and it wasn't as funny as I remember. Neither film.
>>
>>64201923
Warcraft thats all i care about now, capeshit is ruined and star wars take over ahs begun, so im done with all that shit need something refreshing like warcraft
>>
Zoolander 2

I need me some Mugatu
>>
Twist ending: Deadpool is actually 4chan: The Movie
>>
>>64201923
um...both?
>>
No way in hell am I watching these flicks
>>
>>64201923
Zoolander 2 if I go opening weekend. If you walk into a deadpool theater durring then, i guarantee you that you wont be able to find a seat with out rubbing shoulders with an edgy cringe lord, purple hair, tumblr fuck, fedora wearing, lard ass. I might see it after it get into the cheap $2 movies, but ill probably wait till redbox. Also, Zoolander if funny af, gonna get chinese eyes before I go and lmfao
>>
>capeshit
>sequel to a shitty ben stiller movie

no thanks
>>
The trailer for 2oolander reminded me of Anchorman 2, which isn't really a good thing. I'll still see it though.
>>
>>64202911
Exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>64201923
>Literally 9gag the superhero vs will ferrell as mugatu again

Mmm
>>
>>64204421
This.
When you've got that many jokes falling flat in the first major trailer, something's up.
The only bit that even stood out was the Mugato muscle-jacket reveal, and that only works once.
>>
>>64201923
honestly what are the chances that zoolander 2 wont fall into dumb and dumber too territory?
its been to fucking long for a sequel
>>
Now, why is everyone hating on Deadpool? I just don't understand. I would think most people that visit this site would love the Deadpool comics and be interested in a Deadpool movie.
>>
>>64202871
That was a lot of buzzwords.
>>
>>64204749
autism flairs because hes become increasingly popular
>>
>>64204749
Because /b/ is by far the worst board of this site
>>
>>64204749
I have to vitriolically hate anything popular to separate myself from the normies to make it appear like I'm a pariah by choice when really it's because I'm a bitter and boring person that can only communicate in memes.
>>
>>64204749
If you knew anything about this site you'd know 4chan hates 4chan
>>
>>64201923
Deadpool because I read it in high school desu
>>
>>64204749
I liked the character, until I read some of his comics and they were hot garbage. It's definitely going to be more similar to the comics than any of his other media entries
>>
>>64204749
4chan hates everything that is even remotely popular. If you had spent at least a day here, you would have figured it out by now.
>>
>>64201923
Neither. February is where the shit movies go to die.
>>
>>64204899
wow, really makes me think

maybe I will go see deadpoop now
>>
>>64201923
Deadpool. Ben Stiller is not funny and he should stop trying to be funny. The best thing he's ever done was Walter Mitty, which was a good and moving movie.
>>
>>64205339
>proceeds to prove that posters point by calling the movie by the most juvenile autistic name possible just to make sure everyone knows he actually wont be going to see it
>>
>>64205690
i would argue that meet the parents was decent flick as well, but that was more despite of him then because of
>>
File: terrence-malick[1].png (168 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
terrence-malick[1].png
168 KB, 450x300
>>64201923
zoolander 2 of course
>>
>>64205337
This. Usually movies you see come out in Feb are rejects from the previous summer
>>
>>64205797
I hope Terry isn't disappointed ;_;
>>
>>64205709
good I want the worst world for him
>>
>watching capeshit that explicitly panders to the redditor audience

Nah, fuck you: I'll stay home and watch my Soviet films for free, all while being able to drink and not get told anything about it.
>>
>>64202871
exactly what i was thinking. Deadpool is literally Edgy Reddit:The Movie. Also /fa/ here, I'm definitely watching Zoolander
>>
File: newfag.jpg (20 KB, 328x266) Image search: [Google]
newfag.jpg
20 KB, 328x266
>>64204784
>>64203283
>>
>>64204503
>vs. Will Ferrell as Mugatu again
shouldn't that be a reason to watch Zoolander 2? personally, his Mugatu character was spot-on and hilarious
>>
>>64205741
Walter Mitty made me actually sit back and reevaluate my opinion of Ben Stiller. If he did more movies like that, I would watch them.
>>
Neither, they're both literally reddit
>>
>>64204844
Gonna have to disagree with you there. /tv/ is.
>>
>>64204749
Deadpool is the monkeycheese of the cape world.
Hes wacky and random for the sake of it. Chimichanga, hadoken and all that.
>>
They're both going to be bad, but Zoolander 2 would hurt my soul more as I remember how good the first was. So I would prefer watching Deadpool if I had to choose.
>>
>>64202871
nice pasta
>>
>>64203283
I asked a 4chan poster that same question 3 years ago.
>>
I'll see both, they look funny enough and my friends and I will have a good time.
I don't understand why you guys take movies so seriously, they're just for enternainment, if you can't get that out of them then don't watch them at all.
>>
>>64207555
I thought I was the only one.
Really good movie, great soundtrack, plot, no SJW garbage, no dindus enforcing and no kikewood agenda.
>>
File: 1409624538807.jpg (43 KB, 310x268) Image search: [Google]
1409624538807.jpg
43 KB, 310x268
reminder the first Zoolander is Terrence Malick's favorite film
>>
File: vX2q5O7.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vX2q5O7.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>Reddit the movie vs Reddit the movie
Reddiy the movie I guess
>>
They fucked up big time by casting Reynolds. They should have gotten Dane Cook instead. Reynolds is too innocent puppy dog, you can't look into his eyes and see a person who deep down is kind of a piece of shit, which is what Deadpool is.

Cook has that real deal self loathing to make Deadpool believable. All of DP's quips and "lol randum XD" shit is a humor based defense mechanism for how truly miserable he is.

I have a distinct feeling that Marvel is going to completely remove the part of his character that makes him relatable and its going to be meme's supreme for 90 minutes.
>>
Let me just tell you this: there's a line in one of the trailers where a bad guy is talking to Deadpool while he's on his phone and when the bad guy stops with an annoyed look on their face Deadpool looks up and says, "Oh I'm sorry. I was browsing reddit. What the fuck were you saying again?"

With that in mind, tell me what movie the majority of /tv/ is going to see.
>>
File: absolutely immoral.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
absolutely immoral.gif
2 MB, 383x204
Neither because they aren't worthy of my time.

I know I'm going to sound like a snob, but I'm not going to waste my time on cheap, low quality popcorn flicks that are made for adult children who don't have good taste. I get way more satisfaction out of spending money at the local family-owned cinema that only plays Oscar bait films.
>>
The trailer was reddit as fuck, but fun nonetheless.
>>
>>64209044
>The trailer was Reddit
>I enjoyed it

You realise what this means, don't you?
>>
Both, because Im not a wannabe edgy contrarian with mommy and daddy issues.
>>
>>64208881
agreed my man

so much good cinema out there, why waste my time on pablum?
>>
>>64209106
They are winning, lad :^)
>>
one is reddit, the other 4chan
>>
>>64208820
source on the trailer?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>64201923
Neither, regardless of malick's opinion.

Zoolander is just stiller trying to make a quick buck off his former glory.

Deadpool is kiddy capeshit modified for manchildren.
>>
>>64209318
Are you banned from google idiot?
>>
>>64201923
Deadpool with close friend on the 11th
Zoolander with friends on 14th
Capeshit is to be enjoyed or not. If I don't like a film, I don't make opinions regarding it. It's easier that way, and it separates me from fedora tipping fa/tv/irgins
>>
>>64209406
watched bothh the trailers and no point did he mention reddit so at this point i just thing you are shitposting or obsessed with reddit or both
>>
probably both
>>
File: zootopia_by_stepandy-d8xsbub[1].png (988 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
zootopia_by_stepandy-d8xsbub[1].png
988 KB, 1280x855
>>64201923
Zootopia
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.