[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, i'm just here being the most interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Don't mind me, i'm just here being the most interesting character in the history of Star Wars
>>
>>64199099
Nah, none of the new characters are interesting. That's TFA's greatest problem. Star wars is a character drama but all these characters are lame and poorly written (and poorly casted). If the movie wasn't carried by Harrison Ford it wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.
>>
>>64199099
>you will never suck his peen
>>
He has the potential to be the best character in the universe... but anikan did as well and we saw how that turned out.
Kylo ren is my husbando.
>>
File: 1379937592931.jpg (57 KB, 521x413) Image search: [Google]
1379937592931.jpg
57 KB, 521x413
>>64199187
>Star wars is a character drama
>>
>>64199187
The main cast was great
Played by the best actors in the saga
>>
>>64199099
>that bland cartboard cut off is more interesting than Memetrooper
literally shit taste
>>
>>64199187
Hello pleb, my old friend.
>>
>>64199257
Lol
>>
>>64199216
>you will never suck his peen
why live? ;_;
>>
>>64199099

too bad he stuck in a catastrophe of a movie
>>
Literally saved the movie.
>>
>>64199099
Correct
>>
>>64199187
The new protagonists were the one thing the film did right. They were well characterized without just being carbon copies of older characters
>>
Kylo Ren had potential, but the movie shot its load way too early by revealing his origins before the end of the first act, and kept insisting on expanding him through wholly predictable scenes. The last time he did anything unexpected was reading Rey's mind on Takodana and discovering she's seen the map -- which is stupid, because they should be focusing on catching the droid. They don't have to torture the droid for the map, they can just dismantle it.

They've also made his future character arc completely predictable, because they've basically stapled a great big sign in his nose saying "THIS GUY CAN AND WILL BE REDEEMED". It's like if Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince had Snape and Dumbledore wink at each other before Snape killed him; all the suspense just vanishes because you already know what's going to happen.
>>
>>64199603
They reveal the fact that he's related to one of the older characters the first scene he's in. I'm glad they didn't treat it like another "Luke I am your father" twist; it's something that the characters would all be aware of already, so it would come across as forced

>which is stupid, because they should be focusing on catching the droid
The point was that he let the droid go because he thought he was able to get the information it had from Rey's mind. It was a hubristic move, which added to his character.
>>
File: 1451175954545.gif (2 MB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
1451175954545.gif
2 MB, 310x175
>>64199187
>Star wars is a character drama
>>
>>64199226
It won't turn out like Anakin because they hired a competent actor this time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.