[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't the eagles just fly the ring to mordor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1450902963587.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1450902963587.png
214 KB, 400x399
Why didn't the eagles just fly the ring to mordor?
>>
They had baneposting to do, bro
>>
Memes aside does this question have a real explanation because now Im legit curious
>>
Why didn't Like just fly X-Wing to Death Star?
>>
>>64191657
that's because they're Deus Ex Machina.
Would the movie really benefit if they just used eagles? Fuck no.
>>
>>64191657
Only bullshit answers as far as i know.
>>
>>64191657
Remember how Boromir tried to slap Frodo's shit when he had the ring? Well, eagles are a bunch of assholes, and would almost certainly murder the SHIT out of whoever had the ring, then you'd have spooky ring eagles. Plus the eagles wouldn't do it anyways, because they don't hive two fucks about things that aren't eagles.
>>
They couldn't go near the Eye of Sauron and also the Nazgul would have attacked them.

I'm sick of this retarded meme. It's wasn't even clever in the first place.
>>
File: 1322378353313.jpg (22 KB, 395x300) Image search: [Google]
1322378353313.jpg
22 KB, 395x300
>>64191549
>Frodoposting

I grew to hate that smug cunt's face so much
>>
>>64191549
Jewish Hollywood
>>
>>64191753
This is the real explanation. Nazgul would have gotten them.
>>
how did orcs know what a menu was?
>>
>>64191787
what the fuck are the nazgul gonna do? Fly after them on their spooky ghost eagles?
>>
>>64191891
Kill them because they're fucking monsters. So would the archers, which eagles are afraid of I believe.
>>
the eagles are autistic manchildren
>>
>>64191787
Eagles may take the ring too.
>>
>>64191549
>>64191657
Sauron would fuck their shit up. How do you not notice they don't come until he's defeated?
>>
>>64192035
this
>>
>>64191549
Gandalf's Last Words
>Fly, you fools!
Is this a coincidence?
>>
>>64194494
Yes, it's just an idiomatic expression.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.