[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he simply cover his eyes instead of snapping his neck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: eyelasers.jpg (33 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
eyelasers.jpg
33 KB, 600x300
Why didn't he simply cover his eyes instead of snapping his neck?
>>
why didn't he simply fucked his angry boipussi?
>>
Then what
>>
>>64190972
fuck his boipussi
"no I will never surrendAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>>
>>64190916
shit is hot
>>
fuck this blad prick trying to be superman
>>
>>64190916
Cover his eyes forever? Great plan.
>>
It saddens me that he didn't get a convenient plot device in the form of a helicarrier filled with niggers.
>>
why didn't america just glitterbomb japan?
>>
what prison would they put him in?
>>
>>64191801
How did they escape their dildo prisons?
>>
>>64191130
poke them out
>>
>>64190916
This movie was just dumb as shit. Millions of people dying, and then they want me to care about 4 or something people, who might die.
And Superman is the hero? He is the reason all of these people are dead, I fully supoort Batman, there is no way to justify that Superman is a hero. Even Hancock, pre-heroism, is a better superhero than Superman.
>>
>>64190916
He couldn't cover his eyes forever.
>>
File: 1387022890045.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1387022890045.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>64191965
>Ayliums attack Earth
>Superman stops them
>it's Superman's fault
>>
>>64191974
why not
>>
>>64192003
Zodd dindu nuffin
>>
>>64190916
Heat vision hurts Kryptonians
He used it against Faora in the Smallville battle

Pay attention, faggot
>>
>>64192012
Because the guy was a trained warrior and would have managed to counter that maneuver as time went by and he grew physically stronger.
>>
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>64191965
*comic fanboy tears roll*
>>
>>64191965
Millions of people didn't die, they evacuated (most of) the city.
>>
>>64192023
Except try to terraform Earth when Mars was right there. Or hell, the Moon would have worked too.
>>
>>64191384
This. Tragic, really.

I haven't been as upset since the cancellation of The Benny Hill Show. Anyone heard the new Mötörhead?
>>
>>64192003
But Zodd and friends are there because of superman.
Also, why didnt Superman try to fight him somewhere else, like on the moon? Or out in the country.
>>
>>64191965
I fully agree with you, Lex
>>
>>64192089
I doubt that very much
>>
>>64191965
Somebody needs to remake Hancock and rewrite the third act. Shit was shitty shit that turned a fun movie into shit.
>>
>>64192119
>But Zodd and friends are there because of superman.

Not Superman's fault he had the codex.

>Also, why didnt Superman try to fight him somewhere else, like on the moon? Or out in the country.

He took Zod out in space, but Zod brought them back down to Metropolis.
>>
>>64192119
>Also, why didnt Superman try to fight him somewhere else, like on the moon?
He can't breathe in space very long.
>Or out in the country.
They decided to attack the cities.

To quote one of Zod's people: For every human you save, we will kill a million more.

Their plan was to restart Krypton. If Superman just gave himself up they'd eradicate humanity anyways so Kryptonians would have room.
>>
>>64192151
It says it in the movie, when the army is going there.
>>
>>64192056
He's a big guy
>>
>>64192003
He should have just let them kill everyone desu
>>
File: 1387911604514.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1387911604514.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>64191066
>>64192043
jet fuel eye lasers can't melt man of steel beams.
>>
>aliens invade earth looking for superman
>not supermans fault
>>
>>64192055
>trained warrior
>gets okie-doked from behind by a guy 30 years younger than him with no previous training
>>
>>64192205
Superman didn't know that the army was headed towards the gas station and then going to Sears. When he went to IHOP he got syrup on his red outer trunks so he took them off and flushed them in the toilet.

>>64190916
Cooking eggs with your eyes closed is punishable by 10 strokes of the cane in Singapore. Interestingly, stroking your cane in Singapore is like cooking eggs with your eyes closed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blonde+mongolian+aurat&biw=414&bih=628&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiziaHl0uzJAhVH7yYKHd6rAtUQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=moldovan+people&imgrc=h2QL0xw6oHIx_M%3A
>>
>>64192092
He wanted to kill humanity and Clark though
>>
>>64192582

What he means is that at the time, Supes is physically stronger because he's been on Earth sucking up those glorious rays for longer.

If Zod stuck around longer, or didn't Krypton-form the planet, he would have gotten stronger too. Maybe not to Supes' levels because he has a start, maybe stronger because Zod was a warrior. Didn't matter in the end because necksnap though.
>>
>>64192949
He didn't want to kill Clark. He just wanted Clark to work with him and hand over the Codex.
He also didn't want to kill humanity. He just didn't give a shit about them when he could have had a new Krypton.
Clark should have just given him the Codex and had him fuck off to some other planet to Terraform.
>>
I don't understand why the kryptonians didn't just abandon Krypton when shit started to go down? They had colonized space before, why not just do it again?
>>
>>64193444
They only had a few weeks.
And the majority of them were retarded who didn't believe that the planet was gonna go kaboom anyways.
Wasn't it said that Zod and Superdaddy were the only ones who believed it?
>>
>>64193202

Clark *was* the codex.

Giving it to Zod meant death, they literally spell this out in the movie.

My fanon with Zod wanting to re-make Earth into Krypton is that he only had one shot with the World Engine and using a world that was already habitable for Kryptonians drastically increased his chances for success. Like, to near or complete certainty levels. But admittedly not having that in the movie raises questions about why he didn't just chose Mars or a planet in another solar system or whatever.
>>
>>64193444

Because the guys with the best hats said not to. Hence Zod's rebellion.
>>
Why didn't he just reverse time?
>>
>>64193613
>Giving it to Zod meant death
I must have miss this. All I remember was the scientists saying that Clark didn't have to be alive for them to extract it from him.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.