[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Just leave it to me, I can do it!" -Rey, Star Wars:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: rey_info.jpg (708 KB, 2560x1529) Image search: [Google]
rey_info.jpg
708 KB, 2560x1529
"Just leave it to me, I can do it!"

-Rey, Star Wars: The Force Awakens

What are some other memorable Rey quotes?
>>
File: 1440459030662.jpg (46 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1440459030662.jpg
46 KB, 398x409
>>64189645
>Agile footwork
>>
>>64189645
Here are some good ones:

"What are you doing? Let go of me. I know how to run without you holding my hand."

and

"Stop taking my hand!"
>>
File: rey-the-force-awakens-jakku.png (569 KB, 350x403) Image search: [Google]
rey-the-force-awakens-jakku.png
569 KB, 350x403
>"Don't worry, I will save us all. You can count on me!"

-Rey
>>
>"Anon, I love you"
>>
>no

>when she rejected the light saber and when han died
>>
>>64189645
>lightsaber
>salvaged from the industrial depths

No, no, no, no no no no no no REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>"Can you smell my vagoo from there?"
>>
File: Zoolander.png (275 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Zoolander.png
275 KB, 630x420
>Simple hairstyle designed for desert survival

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
"I got you covered, I can fly any ship!"
>>
>>64189645
>I am a strong independent womyn who does not need no man
>>
I'd let her Mary Sue my cock, if you know what I mean
>>
How often do these people shower? Like more often then not these characters are out and about days, if not weeks at a time. It's never even hinted or alluded that they've washed themselves. Take Rey for instance. On a planet with very limited water resources, how often do you think she gets properly cleaned? I love Rey but her snatch probably reeks like the corpses of 1000 rotten fish. Always running, always sweating. You think maybe Kylo was thinking to himself when he was face to face with her "God, this bitch stinks!"

Also my theory is that while Rey is a good scavenger, there were many weeks where she found nothing or too little that is salvageable at all.

In those weeks she was almost starving. Her body is already burning a lot of calories because of where she lives and what she does all day, so she really needs these little rations.

The implications here, of course, are that from time to time Rey saw no other option than to sell herself to some alien scum at Niima station. Yeah it wasn't always sex, most of the time it was probably enough to give a quick handjob or blowjob to someone so they'd give her half a ration and she'd survive for bit longer until she found some crap to sell, but still.. she found the whole experience extremely degrading and she hated it. It wasn't uncommon for her to have a tear running down her cheek while she had a fat alien cock stuck in her throat.
>>
>Is that a sith lord? Don't worry I got this.
>>
>>64191199
What do you think Rey smells like?
>>
>>64191297
rank pussy
>>
>>64191297
sand, sweat, bloggin leather and steelpecker guano
>>
>>64191199
Can't be much toilet paper in that place, that and a severe lack of water must mean her hairy ass is lined with small chunks of dried shit
>>
>>64191199
Saved
>>
>>64190744
When having ankle rockers goes wrong...
>>
>>64189645
Does anyone else see parts from other lightsabers (specifically Maul's) on Rey's staff?
>>
>>64189645
Does anyone else hate the way she hyperextends her elbow when she aims the blaster?

It just looks awkward and makes it even harder to believe she's making those shots when she's not even relaxing her arm
>>
Might get "I bypassed the compressor" put on my tombstone

sometimes you've just got to bypass life's compressors.
>>
>>64191199
>blowjob
>not sex

found the femanon
>>
My name is Rey, I will help you all!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.