[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if you can lightspeed past shields... Why isn't everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Starkiller-Base.jpg (88 KB, 930x546) Image search: [Google]
Starkiller-Base.jpg
88 KB, 930x546
So if you can lightspeed past shields... Why isn't everyone just building completely unstoppable bombs and warping them into bases?
>>
>>64189382
>planet that blows up other planet with giant sun lasers
pretty sure they already did
>>
>>64189382
If I'm not mistaken, that scene was pretty much taken directly out of a Star Trek Generations movie where the Klingons are trying to get past the Enterprise shields. Only, this time, they fly a fucking ship threw the shields...
>>
Because that costs money.
>>
>>64189492
Probably cheaper than building a Star Destroyer.
>>
>>64189492

They can fit warp drives to their basic attack craft
>>
if Light can't get past the shield then how did sunlight get past it? Why wasn't it just a huge ball of darkness?

We all agree that light travels at exactly lightspeed right?
>>
Why didn't they just lightspeed through DS2's shield in ROTJ?

Or, why did the first order have such a shitty shield compared to endor's, despite spending more time and resources on the starkiller?
>>
>>64189980

The Lasers in star wars are actually shooting plasma I believe, which is why you can see the bolts.
>>
>>64190111

And of course, why were the defences so terrible that half a dozen x wings could circle it for 30 minutes.
>>
>>64190149
I am talking about sunlight. You know the thing that allows you to see shit.
>>
>>64190187
Best pilot in the galaxy okay!
>>
>>64189461
>Star Trek Generations movie
THANKS JJ
>>
>>64190230

I'll think you find they Rey is the best pilot in the galaxy.

When she became the pilot of the millenium falcon after flying exactly once and instantly learning to read charts, she became the best pilot in the universe and Boba Fett personally delivered a certificate declaring her the 'best most awesome person in the universe who is loved by all' (well, she had to kick his ass first to get him to hand it over).
>>
>>64190361
Everyone check out this epic winster.
>>
>>64191439

No no, I'm nothing when it comes to the wit of Rey.
Man that scene where she has that half scowl on her just gives me the chillds
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.