[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else agree that this is how Yoda should have handled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: e5rtge.png (29 KB, 880x544) Image search: [Google]
e5rtge.png
29 KB, 880x544
Does anyone else agree that this is how Yoda should have handled lightsabers?
>>
No.
>>
I'm so fucking impressionable, so yes
>>
>>64188466
YES
MORE KIDS TOYS
>>
>No sabers
>Only force
whats so hard to understand
>>
Feel like Yoda and Sheev dont have lightsabers in the OT because they have more faith in the force now rather than a weapon

They shouldve been like that in the fucking prequels too
>>
>>64188466
No, that's retarded.
>>
>>64188529

If it would have been like that originally you would have thought it was awesome
>>
It would have been better than what we got in the prequels at least.
>>
>>64188567
No i wouldn't. Yoda spinning sabers like that is useless and dangerous.
>>
>>64188520

>only force

Maybe if they didn't make Yoda shit his pants over a few falling rocks.
>>
>>64188520
>>64188524
Agreed. And George should have played with that element in a more eloquent way. Yoda Vs. Dooku = Dooku the master Lightsaber duelist fumbling around as Yoda basically defeats him with light taps of his staff.
Windu Vs. Sheev = Sheev toys with Windu using his sorcerous ways until Anakin shows up and has to make a choice between helping an angered Jedi or a "helpless old man".
>>
George completely fucked over his own pre-established lore by giving Palpatine a lightsaber. And that's not to mention all the fucking EU siths and their weapons.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.