[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ will say TFA is a good movie when episode 8 releases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: EPISODE-VIII.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EPISODE-VIII.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>/tv/ will say TFA is a good movie when episode 8 releases and they shit all over it
>They will do the same when episode 9 comes out

o i m laffin
>>
I'll say TFA is fine now, fight me faggot
>>
EP VIII will be the ESB of the Disney trilogy
I'm calling it now
>>
Maybe, but JJ has pissed of a lot of nerds with Star Trek, and Rian got them slobering over his dick for making a half decent original sci-fi movie, so I don't think it'll go quite like that.
>>
Episode 7: It's Like Poetry... Will never be a quality film compared to anything. It's a soulless Disney cash-in without an ounce of genuine inspiration.
>>
>>64186933

no... i dont understand this meme of "/tv/ always hated the prequels, you just changed your mind to be contrarian!"

even a year ago when there was nothing happening in star wars there were daily prequel gif/quote threads because a lot of us enjoy the movies. might be hard for a redditor to understand but sometimes its ok to have views that aren't the popular opinion.
>>
>>64186933
TFA is excellent. Redditards who only like the pooquels need to leave.
>>
>>64187200
>being this new
The only prequel shit /tv/ liked was Sheev, until the epic contrarian meme was born.
>>
>>64187200
damn you are so dumb
>>
>>64186933
ONE BILLION DOLLARS
>>
>>64187200
so did you actually just discover 4chan in 2014 or something? honestly curious
>>
>>64187264
how can you think this?

It was just Star Wars: The Reunion with a completely rehashed plot
>>
>>64187384
>>64187443

excellent counter arguments!
>>
>>64186933
There is no overwhelming consensus on TFA from /tv/. At all.

Some liked it and some thought it was mediocre.
>>
>>64186979
It will be better than ESB.
>>
>>64187479
You are retarded if you think they were "prequel love" threads
The prequels are used to be laughing stocks here (and they still are)
Shit movies,Great memes
>>
>>64187479
>people on /tv/ a year a go LOVED the prequels and there were praise threads all day every day!!!

are you actually retarded? honestly curious

people were laughing AT the prequels for being so fucking stupid. do you also think that the inane amounts of baneposting threads means that /tv/ loves the dark knight rises?

like hooooooooly shit i'm having a hard time accepting that people like you are actually this dumb.
>>
>>64187528
>>64187567

so i assume none of you have ever had any friends

do you realize that poking fun/teasing something nonstop is actually a sign of affection? this is middle school level emotional development people...
>>
>>64186933

I like TFA but Im expecting the entire trilogy to be nothing but a blatant rehash of the OT. Can't wait for the weaponized Solar System that destroys 40 galaxies at once.
>>
>>64187584
>so i assume none of you have ever had any friends
nice backpedaling retard
>>
>>64187584
oh okay that's a relief. you were actually just pretending to be retarded

or you just realized how stupid you sounded so you changed your mind.

either way, that's good!
>>
>>64187624

what are you talking about changed my mind?

i said /tv/ liked the prequels because of the constant threads. you said they hated the prequels because of the constant threads. then i showed how you were wrong.

pretty fucking straightforward
>>
>>64187643
>then i showed how you were wrong.
no you didn't
but keep baiting, maybe you'll catch someone who is more amusing
>>
I like The Force Awakens. It has it flaws (MaRey), but I enjoyed it so much despite that.
8/10
>>
>>64187643
oh okay, i'm the new one here i guess. we here on the television and film board of 4chan LOVE the dark knight rises for its excellent writing and we also LOVE the prequels to star wars for their also excellent writing. that romantic scene between anakin and padme on the balcony~~~~~~~

we also make fun of feminists a lot here but its all just in jest, we LOVE feminists and its all in jest!

this is how fucking retarded you sound by the way, good night
>>
>>64187716

>making fun of one 3 minute scene with almost no relevance to the rest of the movie is talking about different lines and moments from the entirety of three entire films
>writing rants and arguments against sjws is the same as laughing with people about a funny line or scene
>thinking i ever said that all /tv/ did with the prequels was insult them

autism
>>
File: tdkr masketta man dead.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tdkr masketta man dead.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>64187801
>he thinks baneposting isn't an actual criticism of TDKR
>he thinks baneposting is just a dank /tv/ meme with no relation to the quality of the finished film

OH KEK
let me guess, your reddit buddies told you to come here?
>>
Stop deluding yourself retard
The prequel trilogy is a laughing stock
>one 3 minute scene
The whole trilogy is a big juicy meme and constantly getting shit on
Nobody cares about your weirdo attraction to garbage
The whole "prequel love" thing started out for baiting easy replies after the premiere of TFA
Sadly a few retard took the bait too seriously
>>
>>64187934
>The whole "prequel love" thing started out for baiting easy replies after the premiere of TFA

It was already happening even before the first trailers of TFA happened.
>>
No they'll still say TFA is shit. They'll just say that the new films' shittiness further solidifies how good the prequels are.

Why doesn't /tv/s contrariwise apply to lotr or spider man? Whereby the popular opinion is that the first movies were good and the newer ones are dogshit and /tv/ universally agrees?
>>
>>64187567
>/tv/ not loving tdkr
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.