[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some essential space-core movies. Already seen Apollo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 207648_full.jpg (101 KB, 1000x802) Image search: [Google]
207648_full.jpg
101 KB, 1000x802
What are some essential space-core movies. Already seen Apollo 13, the martian and interstellar
>>
Gravity
Moon
Alien
Sunshine
Event Horizon
>>
The Right Stuff mang
>>
2001, October Sky, Contact, For All Mankind, The Right Stuff
>>
Star Wars: The Force Awakens™
>>
Europa Report
>>
>>64186765
>The Martian
>Insterstellar
Reddit memevies. I hope you don't actually consider those essential spacecore
>>
>>64186765
>>64186886
I am baffled that Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer haven't try to make a "parody" out of these movies yet
>>
>>64186765

If you don't mind non-fiction documentaries instead of movies, the "Failure is Not an Option" program is a REALLY good history of the space race and has interview bits with a lot of people involved with the NASA programs.
>>
Armageddon
Apollo 18
>>
>>64186765
Space Cowboys
>>
:Watch this tier:
The Right Stuff
Alien/s/3
Solaris
Moon
Silent Running
The Fifth Element

:Maybe see this tier:
Cargo
Event Horizon
Love

:Fuck that tier:
Gravity
Sunshine
Red Planet
2010: The Year We Make Contact
Supernova
Pandorum
>>
>>64189185

Decent list, I agree with most of them.
>>
>>64189228
What don't you agree with?
>>
>>64189029
I COULD STAY AWAKE JUST TO HEAR YOU BREATHIN
WATCH YOU SMILE WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING
WHILE YOU'RE FAR AWAY AND DREAMING

I COULD SPEND MY LIFE IN THIS SWEET SURRENDER
I COULD STAY LOST IN THIS MOMENT FOREVER

WHERE EVERY MOMENT SPENT WITH YOU IS A MOMENT I TREASURE
I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYES
I DON'T WANNA FALL ASLEEP CAUSE I MISS YOU BABY
AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING

CAUSE EVEN WHEN I DREAM OF YOU
THE SWEETEST DREAM WILL NEVER DO
I STILL MISS YOU BABY
AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING
>>
>>64189286
I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART
>>
>>64189228
Would have put Aliens, Alien 3 and 5th element in "Maybe see this". They seem a bit weak compared to the others.
>>
>>64189185
Sunshine is based you pleb
>>
Are there any good far future silicon lifeforms type space movies that don't look terrible?
>>
>>64189453
They dump explosives in the sun to make it start up again. That is just stupid.
>>
>>64189400
I think you might be right for Aliens and 5th Element, personally I think the special edition of Alien 3 is brilliant and unfairly sneered at though.
>>
>>64189453

Would have been great if it didn't switch to a slasher film the last third of the movie. Still good though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.