[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all at least agree that he was the best character in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Can we all at least agree that he was the best character in the movie? Even my wife's son said Finn was great because he looked his 'real daddy', and he can barely sit through most of the movies I bring him to!
>>
>>64185201
Agreed. Now kill yourself.
>>
Poe was best ethnic shoehorn character.
>>
>>64186784
he's white
>>
omg yaaas I wish I had a boyfriend like him
>>
This meme was way better when it was actually subtle
>>
>>64185201

he looks a little like my wife's yoga instructor
>>
>>64185201
>>>/sp/ is that way

>>64186819
You haven't been to /sp/ recently have you? Literally every other thread there is my wife's son and microwaved grilled cheese sandwiches and cuck cuck cuck.
>>
>>64185201
BB-8 and Kylo Ren were better characters.

The Millennium Falcon was a better character.

That old minion was a better character.

Pretty much everything except Rey was a better character. Finn is a better character than Rey.
>>
File: d72.png (157 KB, 588x834) Image search: [Google]
d72.png
157 KB, 588x834
hahaha cuckold meme!
>>
>>64185201
You're ruining the meme. It needs to be subtle.
>>
WE AINT FOUND SHIT
>>
>>64186858
DELETE THIS
>>
>>64186784
he was hardly in the movie
>>
File: 1451027246434.jpg (216 KB, 502x717) Image search: [Google]
1451027246434.jpg
216 KB, 502x717
>>64185201
check these dubs, traitor
>>
>>64186905
I know, that was a crime. I felt cheated. I hope he sells a ton of toys so he's featured more in the sequels.
>>
>>64186834
>microwaved grilled cheese sandwiches
God who would do such a thing?
>>
>>64186924
I have to say TR8-TR was the best.
>>
>>64186950
You would. For your wife and her son and his father.
>>
>>64186975
Stole the whole fucking thing like an australian in an international terminal, needs a spin-off.
>>
He's Finn living in planet called Jakku (coat/blazer in finnish)...why?
>>
>>64187233
Nice dubs, checked my friend.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.