[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (41 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
41 KB, 719x1080
How many times have you seen this?

I saw it once in 2D, and a few days later in 3D
>>
I saw it once in 2D. I'm hoping someone invites me to see it with them because I want to see it again
>>
4 times and counting. 2 times 3d imax two times regular. Will probably see it 2 more times.
>>
>>64184684
Same as you OP. To be honest i fucking hated seeing it in 3d. I find it really distracting and the raging headache sucks.
>>
zero.
>>
I saw it in IMAX 3D and standard 2D.

First time I've preferred a movie in 3D. Well, I liked Tron in 3D but it was meant for that. It was just a really long Daft Punk music video with some neat visuals. Kinda like how Star Wars is a really long John Williams concert with some story thrown in.
>>
>>64184727
I had the same problem as you but I sat waaaaaaaaay in the back and it seemed to help a bit.

>>64184735
way to go spartacus
>>
>>64184716
I saw Episode I 6 times in the theater, Episode II 2 or, and Episode III 3 times
>>
>>64184704
>>64184716
fucking burgerstan don't you have a job or something ?
>>
I watched the camrip.
>>
>>64185045
It's Christmas vacation, bruv.
>>
>>
Once and that was painful to sit through without walking out.
All of you faggots seeing it 3 and 4 times shouldn't be allowed out of your cuckshed.
>>
twice
>>
Saw it twice in theatres and once on a camrip. Didnt like it very much any of the times, but I'm an autistic fag who will eat up anything SW.
>>
Is the 3D showing good? I saw it once, in 2D.
>>
Just saw it about two hours ago, IMAX 3D.

I'm going to go back again and see it but get better seats next time.

>tfw way down at the bottom way too fucking close to the screen and the 3D is ruined
>>
>>64184684
Only 3. All in 3D
>>
>>64184684
Once, and probably never again. remakes are never as good.

:D
>>
Once on cam, but I'm planning on seeing it in theater which I haven't done in years
>>
>>64185316
I saw it in IMAX 3D and enjoyed it more. Maybe it's because the sound system and screen size. The picture is also a lot better. They didn't go crazy with the 3D. It wasn't distracting at all.
>>
>>64185331
Samefag, I need to see it 2 more times and I'll break my record of most times I've watched a movie in theatres.

The movie I've seen most was Guardians of the Galaxy
>>
2 times, can't wait to see it again IMAX 3D
>>
>>64185316
Yeah the 3D is good, just don't sit down at the bottom right near the screen. I feel 60 to 80% of the way back in the theater would be the best spot.
>>
>>64184684

8 times now. Even went 3 in one day, last Wednesday.

I'll probably go at least 4 or 5 more times.

It gets better with every viewing. Seriously.

It's the best movie I've ever seen in a theater.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.