[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the best documentary ever? has anyone seen it? give me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 184x273
is this the best documentary ever? has anyone seen it? give me you opinions
>>
>>64181746

No, that goes to Inside Job (2010) or The Thin Blue Line (1988)
>>
>>64181746
I saw about half of it then turned it off. Complete yawn fest.
>>
File: all_this_mayhem_ver2_xlg.jpg (355 KB, 990x1467) Image search: [Google]
all_this_mayhem_ver2_xlg.jpg
355 KB, 990x1467
>>64181746
its good. this one is pretty cool as well.
>>
>>64181875
love that one
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 749x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 749x1020
>>64181746
I liked it. It showcases how professional snowboarders are basically underpaid stuntmen with triple the risk. They make Shaun white look like a total asshole and it was really sad at the end when you see how fucked up this kid got from one simple mistake.

>i know he's not the same. I just wanna shake him and yell at him "get back to normal"

Had me crying like a bitch
>>
>>64181931
there was one about guys climbing K2 or something and half of them died that i also liked. can't remember the name.
>>
Fell asleep
>>
>>64182203
too bad man, you lost something great
>>
>>64182203
Give it another shot.
>>
>>64182044
Happened to my friends brother's best friend and his father. Kids name was Denali, if you think of the movie could you post the title? Otherwise I guess I'll look for it tomorrow.
>>
>>64183221
The Summit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.