[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is boba so popular? i get that he looks cool, but so do a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: BobaFettMain2.jpg (466 KB, 688x994) Image search: [Google]
BobaFettMain2.jpg
466 KB, 688x994
why is boba so popular? i get that he looks cool, but so do a lot of other star wars characters. he just stands around doing nothing for the most part. jango does more than him and had a cool death whereas boba just fell into a sarlacc. even young boba had far more character development in AOTC than adult boba in the OT.
>>
im a cuck
>>
>>64181692

Because he looks cool. Thats literally it. He was my favorite toy as a kid, and I hardly knew anything about him. Eventually I started getting comics that involved him, and started seeing him in the video games. I imagine the story is the same for a lot of anons.
>>
>>64181692
Boba was the OG nigga. Lost a lot of mysterious when he took of the mask and they developed Jango.
>>
He's a bit snarky to Darth Vader.

>No disintegrations
>As you wish...
>>
Cause Darth Vader talked to him or some bullshit like that
>>
He was the ONLY thing that didnt suck about the Christmas Special so for all of us who were old enough to see that when it aired Boba was burnt in out brains as something cool. He was also the second most badass in Empire.
>>
Boba Fett is a perfect example of "I want to know about that random guy." Honestly the books made him interesting not the movies.
>>
>>64181692
Jango is honestly a better character. Has cooler armor as well.
>>
>Darth Vader specifically told him not to disintegrate anyone (implying that he's ended up disintegrating potential bounties in the past)
>outsmarted all the pleb bounty hunters and the empire and found the Falcon in about 5 minutes
>gets in Vader's face and tells him that Han was promised to him unharmed for Jabba. Vader could have just killed him right there, but he respects him too much and tells him the Empire will if Han is damaged
>when Chewie starts attacking guards, Boba goes to shoot him but Vader puhses his gun away. If it were anyone else, Vader would have force choked him to death
>his costume is fucking awesome
>he has a rocket pack
>>
>>64181781

He's also the perfect example of "I learned about that guy. Ehh, pretty lame"

He never should have been introduced as a clone child.
>>
>>64181692
>boba
should be Zuckuss, LOM-4, Bossk, IG-88 or to a lesser extent, Dengar. Boba is shit without the EU to make him better than all the other bounty hunters
>>
File: 1387570303339.jpg (238 KB, 832x1024) Image search: [Google]
1387570303339.jpg
238 KB, 832x1024
>>64181981
Shut up nerd
>>
He's a character who can stand a chance to the Mary sue jedi and sith without magic powers. Nothing wrong with respecting that
>>
>>64181876
So basically, Boba is cool because Vader is cool and Vader acknowledged him.
>>
>>64181754
>he's no good to me dead
>>
File: 1450156631423.jpg (123 KB, 1067x653) Image search: [Google]
1450156631423.jpg
123 KB, 1067x653
>>64182443
This guy gets it
>>
is it because darth vader knew that boba fett was a clone baby of jango fett and felt bad about his dad dying?
>>
>>64181981
Dude Bosk was pretty cool I had his action figure, but not as cool as Boba
>>
i dont understand why he's so popular either. I think blind han solo accidentally hit his jet pack with a staff and he just went flying into the sarlacc pit. WHAT A COOL GUY.
>>
>>64181754
>>64182495
>tfw I read this in temuera morrisons voice and not that pleb whatshisnames voice
Feels good
>>
>>64184204
His pathetic death happened after he had already become a breakout character. If he had died a less lame death he'd probably be even more popular than he currently is
>>
File: file.png (284 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
file.png
284 KB, 700x290
He kicked the shit out of obi-wan
>>
>>64181753
learned about the character from video games
>>
>>64181981
>tfw searched my basement over christmas and found all the bounty hunter original action figures.
>>
>>64181876
>outsmarted all the pleb bounty hunters and the empire and found the Falcon in about 5 minutes

This is actually his most endearing scoundrel trait, he was already hunting Solo for Jabba, and when the Empire put a bounty on the same guy he of course took it so he could get double paid.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.