[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Will Ferrell- Tall White Beta cuck "real man" >Mark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: daddys-home-poster.jpg (614 KB, 1592x2487) Image search: [Google]
daddys-home-poster.jpg
614 KB, 1592x2487
>Will Ferrell- Tall White Beta cuck "real man"
>Mark Whalberg - Short Alpha manlet

Movie was fun 7/10
>>
Will Ferrell is hideous and clearly autistic though
>>
Linda Cardelini is the only reason to watch this.
>>
I was trying to avoid the movie because I'm genuinely uneased by cuckolding.

Does the biker guy in the movie actually fuck ferrels wife? Are there references to how much better in bed he is? I was avoiding the movie because I was SURE these things would be in it.
>>
>>64180925
Does Cardelini have any good scenes worth fapping too as I go to sleep after the movie? Don't really care for anyone else desu
>>
>>64181623

Avoiding a movie due to your own insecurities about memes.

Dude you're literally cucked.
>>
>>64181623
Almost. But she decides to stick with Ferrel.
>>
>>64180925
What the fuck is Mark Wahlberg standing on in this picture?
>>
People actually clapped at the end
>>
>>64181623

No, Mark Whalberg doesn't. Will Ferrell is Sterile, but find out later he's not. They do allude to how big his dick is when they're at the doctors office, the doctor played by Bobby Cannavale lifts his cock with his whole hand to show how how non tumorish balls should look like; the viewer is facing Whalbergs back, but you can allude to how big it is just by the hand gestures.

It never gets to that point, Will keeps his wife in the end. Mark makes amends and is cool with the family and laters becomes step dad to another family whose father is played by John Cena then poetry happens
>>
File: 998475_008.jpg (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
998475_008.jpg
52 KB, 320x240
The scenes with Thomas Haden Church had me rolling
>>
>>64181623

Honestly, the meme is that relates to it is "my wifes son"
>>
>>64180925
What? Who's the dad and who's the step-dad?
>>
>>64181792
I think the fact that it's ever even in question that the man's wife should be choosing between him and someone else is disgusting. For fuck's sake, shouldn't marriage be enough to permanently ground a woman in your life? Shouldn't the fact that she spoke vows of lifelong love to you be enough to make her tell other men to fuck off? Why is it even in question which man she should choose?
>>
File: Hortley_Huuligans.jpg (743 KB, 1030x987) Image search: [Google]
Hortley_Huuligans.jpg
743 KB, 1030x987
>>64181973
Try and reverse the roles pham. Imagine you had a sweet but kinda ugly wife and in the meantime, your ex, your children's mom, who is like 10x hotter and better at riding your dick, wants you back.
What would you do?
>>
This movie is like real life

Beta nice guy husbands getting cucked by stud chads.

Its like hollyjew wants to promote the cuckening
>>
>>64182449
checkmate atheist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.