[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough fucking star wars. What does /tv/ think of this masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dead-poets-society.jpg (59 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
dead-poets-society.jpg
59 KB, 1000x700
Enough fucking star wars.

What does /tv/ think of this masterpiece?
>>
>>64179813
CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN
A great film about brotherhood and maturity, something never visited anymore.
>>
>>64180186
There's a poem that's quoted in the film that I remembered well.
"Two roads
diverged
in a wood
and I,
I took the
one less
traveled
by...

And that has made all the difference."

This really gets to me. It's like, I don't have to obsess about my choices and my future, what matters is that I chose it, whatever it is. And that's Okay.
>>
>>64180458
It's by Robert Frost and spoiler alert...the old fuck lied. He remained a day dreaming casual fuck.
>>
>>64180458
Are you fucking 12? You read that shitty meme poem in 8th grade. I bet Catcher In The Rye really moves you too.
>>
>>64179813
Robin Williams makes me cringe every time he does his "deeply moved" face.
>>
>>64180186

Hi! I notice that you're using a trip code. However, the content of your message is so menial that there's no need to identify you. Please join the anonymous or go to

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit
>>
>>64179813
star wars is better
>>
>>64181898
>Catcher In The Rye
Not him but Catcher in the Rye is the Old Boy of literature. Something that seems deep and smart but is really just edgy and entertaining
>>
>>64180458

kill yourself you redditor fucking faggot. this isnt your blog.
>>
>>64181945
Just filter me you faggot.
>>
>>64179813
Are those the knights of ren?
>>
>>64179813
>six of the people in that photo are dead in real life

Is Dead Poets Society cursed?
>>
>>64179813
It's pretty good, but it feels a little manipulative.
>>
>>64179813

Am I a pleb if this is legitimately my favorite movie
>>
>>64182117
no but possibly a homosexual if you're that easily emotionally manipulated
>>
I miss Robin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTjzNCgqTGQ
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.