[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just let them have it /tv/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 560x373
Just let them have it /tv/!
>>
>>64179174
>for the fuck of christ
>mfw leftists/redditors will casually say something like that but insulting muslims/islam in any way is strictly off limits and terrible
>>
>Just let me be dumb DAMMIT
>>
>>64179174
They're right you know
>>
>3. No one gives a fuck about your hot take.
Doesn't this apply to himself as well? Stupid fucking cunt kek.
>>
>star cucks are so thirsty after the shitty prequel trilogy that they'll gladly lap up shit if it has a pretty enough bow on it

pham, come on.
>>
I wonder if this shit is similar to what was going on back in 1999.
>>
>>64179174
>hot take
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64179174
>for the fuck of christ
wow i should definitely take this guy seriously
>>
>>64179174
>Just fucking let people have this one, for the fuck of christ

Very telling statement. This tells you everything that these fanboys were so disappointed by the prequels they want to lie and convince themselves that The Force Awakens is a masterpiece.
>>
Just let the Wookie win, /tv/.
>>
>>64179473
>the butthurt caused by RLM will never abate, ever
>even if they go easy on TFA and the rest of the new SW movies
>>
>>64179223
>implying
reddit hates the new star wars
>>
>>64179527
I don't believe you
>>
LEAVE THE BRAIN AT THE POP CORN STAND
>>
>>64179507
One of these days I'll get to reading that 108 page rebuttal.
>>
People turned off their brain so much that they forgot to turn on
>>
>Just let people have this one
Translation: We know it's shit but it stars a woman and a nigger so we're bound by our ideology not to criticize it in any way
>>
>>64179223
>being this triggered
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>64180638
>I only hate it because I can't project my fat white neckbeard self on to the MC :((((

We get it anon.
>>
>>64179174
Don't know who that is but it sounds like 'wah wah wah I like this movie don't criticize it wah wah wah'
>>
>>64179527
LOL

>reddit hating anything their corporate masters tell them to
>>
>>64179174

>literally getting mad that some people don't think a recent Disney action movie is perfect

Why do I keep seeing Leftists do this? Is it because it's a movie that has a woman and a nigger in it? Is that enough to make it beyond reproach.
>>
>>64179223

Liberals only care about "offending" people when it comes to minorities like blacks and Muslims.

When it comes to Christians, you are le edgy and le irreverent as possible, and any talk to the contrary is an attempt at "suppressing" Freedom of Speech.

It's a backwards and retarded double-standard.
>>
>>64179527

>has a le empowering female leader and a le empowering black male as the lead, and the two are romantically involved
>Reddit ever hating something like this

Saying you hate this movie on Reddit will get you called a Trump-supporter.
>>
>>64179223
>the expression "for Christ sake" is some double standard liberal Reddit Muslim propaganda

Congratulations! You've posted the dumbest shit on 4chan
>>
>>64180703

>this non-argument

Leftists have been running butthurt click-bait articles since the movie's release about how important this movie is for having a vagina and a nigger in it and how it should be above criticism.

Your attempt at deflection has failed.
>>
>>64181003
They have no opinions other than the ones they are fed. When confronted with evidence to the contrary their only impulse it to throw a tantrum like a a toddler.
>>
>>64181103

Except he didn't say that, retard.

He said the same people that say phrases like this left and right are terrified of offending Muslims, which is a backwards mentality because that phrase is highly offensive to Christians.

Attack your opponent, not the strawman, faggot.
>>
File: It's Like Poetry.jpg (41 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
It's Like Poetry.jpg
41 KB, 480x352
>account is called "SO MUCH BLOOD"
>posts butthurt whining, similar to a woman having a massive, bloody period
>>
>>64180703
the nigger has been triggered
>>
>>64181152
> nigger and vagina
sounds like a story about your mom

> muh significance
no, that's bullshit no matter how you slice it and people are going to get sick of it relatively soon
>>
>>64179174
>caring this much about what other people think

This is Max Landis levels of pathetic.
>>
>>64181198
>that phrase is highly offensive to Christians.
Haha, no it fucking isn't. Are you retarded?
>>
>>64181053
punching up is cool, punching down is lame
>>
>>64179445
Hot Pockets
>>
Hot-take is going to become the next overused word like toxic, problematic, etc.
>>
File: 1322525812209.jpg (24 KB, 195x395) Image search: [Google]
1322525812209.jpg
24 KB, 195x395
>>64179174
>validating someone's opinion by acknowledging it and then screaming NO WHAT CARES WHAT YOU THINK

If you truly didn't care about something, you wouldn't even acknowledge it. Why is this simple fact so difficult for some people to understand?
>>
>>64179174
>let people have this one
And why would I do that?
>>
>>64181866
I'd never heard the term before today when I saw it used in Sports Illustrated. Is this actually a thing?
>>
>>64179174
c'mon guys! let disney have this one!
>>
Someone get this hot take outta here!
>>
>>64182033
''hot mess'' was a thing like 3 or 4 years ago.
>>
>>64179174
Someone get this hot take outta here
>>
>>64179246
My friend literally told me this
>>
>>64181198

>Except he didn't say that, retard.

He did though, depending on context fuck can mean sake. i.e. "Just for the fuck of it."

"For the fuck of Christ" means "for the sake of Christ" which is just "for Christ's sake" rearranged. Don't be pedantic.
>>
>>64179403
it is
>>
>>64181602

>the nigger has been triggered

He's right, though. All blockbuster films revolve around power fantasies for most younger men. And typically most white ones at that. That's why the studios follow the basic three act formulas so closely and give viewers what they want. They know young men want to carry out power fantasies through these films.

Which isn't a bad thing within itself, in fact I'm sure some could argue that it's a rather healthy way of venting. But lose the denial over it. It very obviously is what it is.
>>
Why do liberals type a certain way like that?

Like theyre trying to be edgy and le hip while at the same time trying to act like they're smarter than everyone else.

I can just tell from that single post that that guy is a Bernie or Hillary supporter. I would bet on it.
>>
I'm not sure who is more jaded and retarded.
/v/ about video games or /tv/ about films and television.
>>
>>64182879
I only know "hot-head". What does the other two mean exactly?
>>
>>64179403
The internet wasn't as prevalent for this shit back then. This isn't a star wars fan thing this is a millenial reddit liberal "can't take dissenting opinions" thing.
>>
>>64184362
Sarcasm has become a crutch to them.
>>
>>64184478
hot mess
nounUSinformal
noun: hot mess; plural noun: hot messes

a person or thing that is spectacularly unsuccessful or disordered.
"this outfit is definitely a hot mess"
>>
>>64179527
how do you know, anon?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.