[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Christipher Hitchens had written The Force Awakens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 339x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 339x434
What if Christipher Hitchens had written The Force Awakens?
>>
File: KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg (479 KB, 1770x2690) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg
479 KB, 1770x2690
I'm not sure Hitchens ever actually saw Star Wars.

However, if he did ever write a Star Wars movie it would probably have the same plot as KOTOR 2.
>>
The good guy general would be a Thomas Jefferson insert, and the bad guys would be religious extremists who worship Darth Vader.
>>
>>64178005
Why do you think that?
>>
>>64178068
Maybe a Socrates-kind of person and a Jeferson character, but the religious fans seem to be so simple for Hitchens
>>
>>64177920
Trick question--Hitchens never had any inclination to write fiction.
>>
>From my point of view, the Jedi are evil! Despicable, repugnant, how DARE they
>>
>>64178542
>literally wrote a book on why Orwell mattered
>>
>>64177920

Isn't he dead?
>>
>>64178587
nice bait, but maybe you shouldn't assume i'd think anyone was dumb enough not to know the difference between writing about fiction and actually writing fiction
>>
>>64178587
Where he says that Orwell's best writings are his essays and non-fiction works, not his novels
>>
>>64178542

nor any talent
>>
>>64178068
>>64178484
If there were a female villain she'd be based on Mother Teresa
>>
>>64178553
>The Jedi take away everything that makes YOU human, and that is despicable to an utmost extreme, how DARE they.
>The Sith empower the human self by embracing what makes us human
>>
File: Kreia_KotORCG.jpg (132 KB, 731x900) Image search: [Google]
Kreia_KotORCG.jpg
132 KB, 731x900
>>64178069
In KOTOR, the main character's wise old mentor character is a dastardly old woman who hates the Force and wants to destroy it. It's right up Hitch's alley.
>>
>>64178966
KOTOR 2, I mean, not the first KOTOR. KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords.
>>
File: Hitch.png (316 KB, 406x382) Image search: [Google]
Hitch.png
316 KB, 406x382
>>64177920
After overthrowing the Empire in RotJ, the Rebels now have to occupy the Galaxy in order to ensure a peaceful democratic transition, but a fundamentalist group consisting mostly of foreign fighters called the First Order has arisen to destabilize the Galaxy and cause a sectarian divide. Large portions of the movie would consist of explaining in detail how horrible the Empire was.
>>
>>64179198
So basically the movie we got, but with more exposition?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.