[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel on fucking suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1180x1110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1180x1110
Marvel on fucking suicide watch
>>
>>64176361
All of those sound like shit
>>
>>64176361

>capeshit will be viable in 5 years
>>
those all are going to be awful

capeshit is so fucking stupid
>>
DC is trying to play catch-up and Marvel knows this. It could release a turd tomorrow and it would still gross more than BvS.
>>
>>64176361
How? Man of Steel didn't even make as much as The Amazing Spider-Man.
>>
>>64176427
>>64176446
>only given the titles of the films
>butthurt to infinity and beyond

Keep crying Marvel fags, just know we're all laughing
>>
>>64176361
The only interesting movie they are producing is Affleck's solo Batman.
>>
File: yousayinweinsomekanda.jpg (10 KB, 129x174) Image search: [Google]
yousayinweinsomekanda.jpg
10 KB, 129x174
>>64176361
>followed by Suicide Squad
HOLLUP!
>>
>>64176461
They released the Antman turd and it didn't make as much as BvS will.
>>
MOM'S
>>
lmao idiot >>64176329
>>
>>64176586
You're being VERY optimistic about that movie. For your sake, I hope you're right.
>>
>>64176598
GONNA
>>
>>64176642
I assure that I am not optimistic at all, I just think it will make a lot of money. The trailer with Doomsday was where my hype died
>>
File: Loki Perry.gif (703 KB, 245x236) Image search: [Google]
Loki Perry.gif
703 KB, 245x236
>>64176361

>Suicide Watch

Guardians Of The Galaxy made more than Superman!
>>
>>64176507

>DC in charge of defending themselves

You do realize by the time DC has finished with their phase 1, This capeshit fad will be over, right? No one will be flocking to the theaters to see Comic Book Adaptation #2: The Movie: The Reboot: The Remake. Marvel will have reaped the sweet box office money while DC is left to pick up the scraps.

And let's be serious guys.

No matter how much money BvS makes. It's going to suck.
>>
>>64176361
Man of steel is medicore at best. So not really expecting DC to have any good movies from any of those.
>>
Even the studio is not confidant in BvS, why should you be?
>>
Man Of Steel was sooooo fucking boring oh my god
>>
I wonder if deep down Marvel Fans know they have yet to make a film better than superman 78 and the burton batman movies

I mean its got to hurt a little right? those movies are 30 years old and Marvel comes out with 5 films a year...yet none of them have any artistry to them.

It's gotta hurt a little for a group of people so wrapped up into some idiotic advertisement gimmick of the cinematic universe MUH MARVEL movies.
>>
>>64176361
BvS will be the alien vs predator of capeshit movies
>>
>>64176658
SPANK ME
>>
DC-Makes real superhero movies about characters people can give a shit about with REAL villains!

Marvel-Makes capeshit styled comedies with quips and third tier heroes no one has ever heard about
>>
>>64178277
>DC-Makes real superhero movies about characters people can give a shit about with REAL villains

lol

Also,
>DC HAS NO QUIPS!!!
I thought she was with YOU
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.