[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight up murder... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1425508575603.png (1 MB, 938x702) Image search: [Google]
1425508575603.png
1 MB, 938x702
Straight up murder...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3372951/Crew-member-Resident-Evil-crushed-death-Hummer-falls-days-stuntwoman-reveals-arm-amputated-following-accident-set.html
>>
>>64173526

All that just to make a shitty movie anyways, that sucks
>>
>>64173526
I don't think you know what "murder" actually means. This is an accident which ended in tragedy. He wasn't bludgeoned to death with an axe or anything. Also why are they still making these movies? Seriously, just fucking why? They can't make much money, or certainly not enough to warrant a billion fucking sequels.
>>
>>64173526
Spooky, the set must be haunted
>>
>>64173666
You would know, Satan
>>
>>64173526
that really sucks for the stuntwoman (Olivia Jackson)
>>
Literally murder, someone needs to go to prison for this.
>>
>>64173648
From what I understand it is being bankrolled by the director. He is married to the female lead, and basically makes the movies just so she can feel like she is an important actress in Hollywood.
>>
>>64173648
>They can't make much money, or certainly not enough to warrant a billion fucking sequels.

They do make money. Some fucking how they make money using all of the kiss of death tropes most studios stay away from.

>horror movie
>female lead
>rated R
>based on a video game

none of these should work let alone TOGETHER. but people see them and they make bank. idfk how they do it
>>
>enjoying the films of Paul W. S. Anderson
>>
File: Umbrella.jpg (224 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella.jpg
224 KB, 1280x1024
I enjoyed the series.

Sometimes sluts dressed as tactical sluts killing zombie shit is better than watching Nolan.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (62 KB, 2314x288) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
62 KB, 2314x288
>>64173648
>>64174542
>>64174596
they do very well overseas where people like to watch the "classic american action movies"
>>
>>64174542
it sucks because she could get much better roles other than "mary sue in the 6th sequel to a video game movie"
>>
>>64173648
> They can't make much money

They actually do. A lot.

That's why series like Paranormal Activity continue to thrive.

Very little budget and huge profits. It's just a mindless popcorn flick. Easy to watch on a date.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.