[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the messages contained in this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: One-Punch-Man.jpg (60 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
One-Punch-Man.jpg
60 KB, 600x339
What are the messages contained in this?
>>
>>64171966

Tatsumaki's ass.
>>
>>64171966
lets just w8 until there are a few more episodes
>>
>>64172020

>2-3 years for new episodes

JUST SERIOUS PUNCH MY SHIT UP!
>>
>>64172161
man stfu, can't do anything with fuckin 6-9 episodes, watched that shit like it was nothing, remember only the first scene
>>
flavor of the month, it's ascending to meme status thanks to "normie" anime fans
>>
>>64172348
I can imagine there are some Jap neckbeards on 2ch REEEEEEEEEEing their fucking minds out as their precious webcomic has gone mainstream
>>
i wonder what would've happened if the author's web comic never gained the attention and was ignored. Would he have worked his 9-5 job till death?
>>
>>64172479

i saw it on /a/
>>
>>64171966
It's this season Kill La Kill, no one is going to remember it the moment it ends

>inb4 I have followed it for years I swear! I knew it before the anime!
>>
>>64172701
>Would he have worked his 9-5 job till death?
Why wouldn't he?
The rest of us do.
>>
>>64171966
Regulating heroes is retarded.
Also a real hero doesn't fuck off when the going gets tough or too easy. No act of heroism is 'below' you just because you're powerful.
>>
>>64173252
It's not regulation, it's organization. They don't stop people from doing shit. Saitama was doing fine before he joined the association. It's only there for coordination and, as a consequence, fame and recognition.

>Also a real hero doesn't fuck off when the going gets tough or too easy. No act of heroism is 'below' you just because you're powerful.

That's whole point, senpai-sama. Saitama is shitty hero.
That was the whole point of Mumen Rider. He was a true hero. Power levels had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: bang.gif (618 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bang.gif
618 KB, 320x240
>>64172819

>season's Kill La Kill

that's too much. Kill La Kill was the pinnacle of anime on its creation.

Naruto is the DBZ of this generation
One Piece is the Legend of Galactic Heroes of this generation
OnePunchMan is the Hokuto no Ken of this generation
Sword Art Online is the Rurouni Kenshin of this generation
Kiwaguro no Brynhildr is the Akira of this generation
Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation
Attack on Titan is the Berserk of this generation
and Kill La Kill is the Cowboy Bebop of this generation.
>>
>>64173351
>can kill god by punching his head
>should be out stopping muggers

gay
>>
>>64173483
Nothing stopping him.
But the Association won't call him to ask
>>
>>64173379
>One Piece is the Legend of Galactic Heroes of this generation
>>
It ain't no Mob Psycho, but it was a really good adaptation.
>>
>>64173609
Who /hypeformobanime/ here?
>>
>>64172161

Read the manga fuccboi
>>
>>64173747
Which one? ONE or Murata?
>>
>>64171966
the loli with a bad attitude has an amazing ass
>>
>>64173816
Read Murata then catch up to one.
Or read one first and then be blown away by Murata. That's what I did.
>>
The whole "oh he is a cheat/unsung hero" shtick is getting tiresome.
>>
File: ok.jpg (17 KB, 294x303) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
17 KB, 294x303
>>64174062
>talking shit about ONE
>>
>>64174458
I'm not saying one is bad, I'm saying murata's art is just that good.
>>
I know this is bait

but the message is don't judge someone from just their outward appearance, judge them for their actions. and don't assume that just because someone holds a high position, that they are automatically a good person

now fuck off
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.