[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke just so happens to dump his daughter on the same planet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: forcej.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
forcej.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>Luke just so happens to dump his daughter on the same planet where the Millennium Falcon eventually winds up

Wait, what the fuck? I can ignore a lot of bullshit... but that's just preposterous. How fucking small is this "galaxy" anyway?
>>
called fate yo
>>
>>64163888
Star Wars Episode 7: The Forced Plot Awakens
>>
>>64163888

And then they get caught by Alan Solo's ship.
>>
>>64163888
small enough for the starkiller base to be able to destroy several planets in far away systems in a matter of seconds
>>
>>64163888
nice trips
>>
Han said something about that but I can't remember what it was.
>>
File: lol.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>64163888
>rey knows more about the Falcon than Han
>she gives quirky workarounds and fixes the machine
>she shows the old white guy whos boss
>>
>>64163888
the same way Kirk ended up on a planet that had old spock, who could tell him and us what happened and why it happened and Scotty, who along with Spock's Mary Sue knowledge, could some how get kirk back on the ship and further along the plot with a bit of mary sued convenience.

It's Jar Jar Jew Abrahms at it again.
>>
File: 1376195795194.jpg (20 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1376195795194.jpg
20 KB, 334x393
>Han can't find the Falcon
>Takes off from Jakkuu
>Three seconds later he finds it

Well I guess he is pretty old and senile. Is this the Han Solo equivalent of leaving your prescription glasses on your head and then forgetting where they are?
>>
>>64163888
Small enough for you
>>
It's a big galaxy.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 258x258
>>64163888
Wait Luke is Ray's father?
>>
>>64164380
no, Ray is
>>
>>64163973
And for people on a different planet in what looks to be a different system to see the explosions midday.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 250x238
>>64164468
Ray is younger than Luke
>>
>>64164513
>not using the force to keep your pussy in pristine condition
>>
>>64164567
She is hot. Just got back from the movie. Her face is beautiful and bet she has a great tummy
>>
>>64163888
It was the will of the force you fucking dumb nigger.

Did you even watch the prequels?
>>
>>64163888
Darth Vader being Luke's father is what started this, by the way
>>
>the galaxy is small

are you from 1978??
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.