[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Silver Stormtrooper.jpg (90 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
Silver Stormtrooper.jpg
90 KB, 768x433
What was his name again?
>>
>>64163012
TRASH
>>
INTO
>>
DARKNESS
>>
>>64163012
Lt.Smash
>>
Captain Phantom
>>
Sergeant Screentime.
>>
Captain Trash.
>>
General Smegma
>>
>>64163012

Captain Senpai, I think. The name signifies that he and the other storm troopers are buddies.
>>
Cpr. Furiosa
>>
Private Phantasy
>>
Capt. Shiny Toy
>>
Captain Phantasm
>>
It's a chick and she's Phasma something.
>>
Captain Compactor.
>>
>>64163012
BOBA FETT
>>
Major Merchandise
>>
File: 1358487656298.jpg (899 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
1358487656298.jpg
899 KB, 2100x3150
Fannygasm
>>
>>64163012
le SJW GoT ebin cameo

>ywf she will make it back for next movie
>>
Diana Dumpster
>>
Sapphires
>>
>>64164983
And what would she do? She's basically a TRAITOR herself. Without the shiny armor she's nothing and she should stand trial for treason.
>>
The Silver Stormer
>>
File: there's only trash here.webm (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
there's only trash here.webm
3 MB, 512x288
Lt. Trash
>>
>>64163012
The aptly name Captain Not-Appearing-In-This-Movie
>>
>think she's going to be a cool character
>buy her toy as a present your wife's kid
>it turns out she's a shit character that doesn't appear in the movie
>fun toy turns into shit

Did any of you made that mistake?
>>
>>64165035

Disney's options right now:
A) She just comes back and nothing is explained. "Wait for upcoming movies" and "leave your mind behind".
B) They give some shitty explanation like C3PO's "you maybe didn't recognize me because of the red arm" followed by "I'm going to replace my arm"
C) Actually Phasma is a clone and you have thousands and thousands of Phasmas to meme up the next movies for a billion years
>>
File: 1450718723244.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450718723244.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>64165280
That feel when the new generation of clones are all female Phasmas.
>>
Captain Compact
Commander Crap
General Garbage
Sargent Scum
Director Droppings
Major Muck
Lieutenant Litter
>>
>>64163012

General Compactors
>>
>>64165166
>tfw wife's Bull gets the kid a blaster that he likes a lot more than your gift
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.