[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make movie that aims to appeal to minorities >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: Rho[1].jpg (42 KB, 369x308) Image search: [Google]
Rho[1].jpg
42 KB, 369x308
>make movie that aims to appeal to minorities
>don't include the model minority with huge market potential overseas

Why do jews hate asians so much?
>>
they can't act and are all uncharismatic beta manlets.
>>
>>64158025
>model minority

There are white people in the film you stupid chink
>>
>>64158025
>latins are #1 movie goers
>people still care about muh azn representation
die weeb.
>>
>>64158163
>latins are #1 movie goers
Proof?
>>
>>64158025
Jews fear the samurai
>>
File: S_H_I_E_L_D_50607.jpg (21 KB, 480x200) Image search: [Google]
S_H_I_E_L_D_50607.jpg
21 KB, 480x200
>>64158210
>he doesnt check the catalog
>>
File: Maz_Kanata_VD.jpg (136 KB, 416x474) Image search: [Google]
Maz_Kanata_VD.jpg
136 KB, 416x474
>>64158025

what are you talking about there was an asian character
>>
>>64158025

Because asians dont comply with their lgbt multiracial multiculturalism bullshit
>>
>>64158025
they gotta appeal to the niggers because they cry the most

when you actually think about it niggers are the only minority to cry to be put in everything
>>
>>64158025
Because the Jew's tricks don't work on the Asian. The Jew realizes the Asian is the only race on average smart enough to threaten its intelligence hegemony and thus does not attempt to cater to them.

You will also notice a trend of high level Jews racemixing with attractive Asians to pass on intelligence as well as boost the attractiveness of their already ugly race.
>>
>>64158025
Because they are competition in the money-grubbing department.
>>
>>64158241
>checks the catalog
There's no proof of this claim there.
>>
>>64158282
thats why xmen has two asian leads and amc has a show with an asian.literally kill yourself you ignorant piece of petrified feces.
>>
>>64158108
Shut your dirty mouth, Byung Hun Lee is my husbando
>>
>>64158332
I dont help people who dont read good.
>>
>>64158338
>his husbando isn't donnie yen
>>
Why are there different ethnicities of human in Star Wars? It's far-fetched enough that humans exist at all. Are there pink and orange wookies as well?
>>
>>64158233

The jew fears the samurai. OP needs to learn.
>>
>>64158371
>asked for proof
>doesn't provide it
Thanks for the bullshit, I guess.
>>
Asians aren't as petty as black people, who constantly whine about everything.
Asians also aren't entirely reliant on their government for support, which is part of the big reason why Jews don't cater towards them as much.
>>
>>64158282
This this this

>>64158261
"Maz" pissed me off to no end. Does Lupita N'igger really speak like that or was it some dumb "wise old asian woman who likes to squint" caricature?

Fuck's sake, blacks are the media gods so I have to accept Rey is going to take the BBC from Fin, but the only vaguely asian character is Panda Express tier
>>
>>64158025
>Why do jews hate asians so much?
Chinks are too red pilled.
>>
>>64158401
why do people have american and english accents in SW?

FUCKING LUCAS
>>
>>64158430

Because that's how normal humans talk
>>
>>64158407
>>64154427
>>
>>64158241
I'd make that ass Quake if you know what I mean
>>
>>64158430
What planet does the british accent come from?
>>
>>64158334
>Majority of global population
>Couple of roles in capeshit
What point are you trying to prove?
>>
>>64158472
>a thread about some dude crying over latins not being in movies is proof they're watching movies because the thread title

u wot
>>
>>64158409
This is the thing, exactly right. Asians aren't as pathetic. If they want to see themselves represented in fictional work they create it themselves instead of relying on the Jews to do it for them.
>>
>>64158472
A 4chan thread isn't proof of anything, though.

Maybe try again? And this time, think a little more before replying.
>>
asians resist jew tricks
>>
>>64158025
>asians are a minority
Asians are a planetary majority. Welcome to Earth.
>>
>>64158532
They have more representation ATM then other minorites such as latin americans and other types of asians
>Lead roles in multi million dollar movies and literally the biggest production company in existance
>show on one of the most popular networks in existance
>sitcom featuring an asian family on fucking ABC
nothing to scoff at tbqh weeb.
>>
>>64158413
Yet they come on 4 chan and whine about not being in movies.

Don't be angry at blacks because they actually get results while Asians don't garner any respect. The only people to blame are Asians.

Blacks try to tell Asians that while whites will fuck their women they will never treat them as equal. There is a reason why Asians may be over represented in academia but underrepresented in leadership positions because they don't garner respect. There are consequences in being a passive cuckold race (only race whose women date out more than date in kek)
>>
>>64158585
Did you see the article linked in the op? literally thr first sentence is
"Recent surveys consistently show Latino families are the most avid movie theater goers"
kill yourself weeb.
>>
>>64158025
They make their own movies, good and bad, they don't need jew's help like niggers.
>>
Asians have their own franchises and cinema, they don't look to the West to produce it for them. When they watch Western movies they want them to be Western.
>>
>>64158025
because asians don't need to be pandered to, they have their own movie industries
>>
>>64158585
The thread has an article in it.

The article says, "Recent surveys consistently show Latino families are the most avid movie theater goers."

If you click on "surveys" in that quote, you're linked to a smaller article that says one poll (not "surveys" but a single poll) indicates that Latinas over 25 (not Latino families) see more than 6 movies a year. However, it also says they only polled 1,500 people, and that the polling was done by a marketing group.

In other words, it's all a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>64158646
Asian women are trash, you can have them.

Why don't Asians garner respect? Because they don't whine and demand it? You're supposed to earn respect by quietly going about your business and carving out your space in life, which is what Asians have done better than any other minority group. So in your own words, what's with the lack of respect?

To me it's just proof that none of these Jewish directors give a flying fuck about representation, they just know that millenials and SJWs will go cuck-crazy for black and female leads, and Asians will pirate the movie regardless of who's in it, and won't stir shit either way.
>>
>>64158025

There were several Asians in TFA, as cataloged by the Angry Asian Man (http://blog.angryasianman.com/2015/12/all-of-asians-in-star-wars-force-awakens.html#more), and there will be several more in Rogue One, and presumably yet more in movies yet to come.
>>
>>64158827
>asians don't need to be pandered to
KEK
>>
>>64158723
Read >>64158841

It's bullshit, dude.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/latinas-over-25-are-most-frequent-moviegoers-says-study-n156116

That one poll is the "surveys" they're talking about.
>>
>>64158841
so where are the polls seeing how many asians going to the movies?
oh wait :o
>>
>>64158875
How many polls do you suggest they take before your weeb heart is satisfied?
>>
>>64158986
>poll is literally smaller than a facebook poll
>"it's proof!"
You got fooled, friend. It's okay, you're anonymous.
>>
>>64158986
for your*
>>
>>64158025
Asians are about 3% of the population in the United States. Latinos are a little more than 15%, non-latino blacks are 13%. It makes no financial sense to appeal to Asians over latinos or blacks.
>>
>>64159050
its not like they didnt use multiple races/genders or anything.I live in a city with plenty of gooks and i never see them at the movies.
>>
>>64158025
Hate? They love them. Proof: No degenerate Hollywood role models for them.
>>
>>64159074
100% this.
>m-muh foreign box office
shit like transformers is popular over there so im sure they will eat up whatever shit we feed them.
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>>64158847
>Believing that in America, hell in life, that respect is simply given and not that tribes are constantly acting in their own self-interest and would sell out others to advance their own.

Yeah...you should have stopped believing that fairytale when you became an adult. Its almost like you believe that meritocracy counts for anything and its not about garnering as much political and monetary clout to the point that you can exert pressure on government and society as a whole.

If it wasn't for blacks and liberals fighting for civil rights during the 40s-60s, asians would still be relegated to China, Korea, and Japan towns and have restrictions on coming to the states in the first place. Obviously whites weren't in a rush to give them equal respect until it was forced upon them by political forces and not through passivity.

When blacks were mistreated, they made notable civil rights movements, when latinos were mistreated they made notable civil rights movements. When asians were mistreated they said thank you sir may I have another.
>>
>>64158875
>The study - conducted by the marketing firm C4 for The Wrap, which first reported the story

So in other words, they skewed the data so they could write an article that got clicks.

Keep in mind: they only surveyed 1,500 people, and only if those people saw more than 6 movies a year when your average person see 5 a year. They weren't even asking average people.
>>
File: J1cNoHw[1].jpg (247 KB, 1272x700) Image search: [Google]
J1cNoHw[1].jpg
247 KB, 1272x700
How was this not the first reply?
>>
>>64159179
Star Wars failed in Asia.
>>
>>64159242
>>64159103
see
>>
File: asians.jpg (76 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
asians.jpg
76 KB, 768x432
Phantom Menace did it right
>>
>>64159279
and it still made millions of dollars,asians have shit taste in movies tbqh,not a demo i want hollywood to appeal too.
>>
>>64159190

>He thinks it was all black people

Don't be an idiot. Read a book.
>>
>>64159318
I saw it.

It doesn't matter if they used "multiple races/genders" because 1,500 people is an incredibly small sample size, and it was only people who saw more movies than the average person who got polled, and the results weren't that Latin families see more, but that Latina women were more likely to have seen the most popular films of 2014 (mostly capeshit), and the whole thing was produced by a website to generate clicks.

It's absolute total bullshit.
>>
>>64159365

Tough luck chubby, China is the future now USA has blown it's wad like the nation of cucks it is.
>>
Asian have no talent for acting. Fact.
>>
Because if whites breed with Asians our IQs will increase, which will make us harder to control. When we breed with blacks we get dumber and more cattle-like.
>>
>>64159365
>it still made millions of dollars
Yeah, it's a Star Wars film.

Didn't beat Avatar, though, did it?

>asian have shit tastes
And yet, they didn't watch this Star Wars shit while western audiences did. Huh.
>>
>>64159365
while i agree generally the level of film making in asia isnt as high as hollywood american plebs eat up all the same shit
>>
>>64159467
>Asians
>Difficult to control
Bait?
>>
>>64159333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZS13ZZIef0
>>
Because you need to bring chicks in theaters and Asian males can't be taken seriously as heterosexuals.
>>
>>64158025
daisy ridley was the one cast to appeal to a non-SW audience.

Pretty sure Finn was cast because Abrams would be the butthurt one about making an all-white movie
>>
>>64158163
You mean SPICS?

Latins are italians, Spaniards(european spics), French, Rumanians and alberto barbossa
>>
>>64159483

Guess that's why there's a shit load of revolutions that happened in the 50's and 80's.

>They were too passive

Nah, they were wrecking each other's shit.
>>
>>64159414
So how many people should they have used so you could be satisfied weeb? you dont think over 1000 people would give you a good idea of what the average american family is like?
>>
>>64159526
>You mean SPICS?

Nah, latino. A lot of us get all butthurt about being called hispanic.
>>
>>64158108
fuck you. japs rock and if you are going to start talking about uncharismatic beta manlets all you have to do is look at jewish men on tv.
>>
>>64159190
Don't make me out to be any less jaded than you. Meritocracy is a spectre.

The difference between blacks and SJWs clamoring for appearances on TV and the Civil Rights movement is pretty damn stark. Here of all places I don't think I need to explain why it's not an issue for art to mostly include and represent the majority demographic of any given location. In a majority white country the actors will naturally be mostly white.

Don't get so excited, all I'm saying is that it's clear as day how hypocritical the cries for "movie cast equality" are nothing more than a front for self advancement, and the Hollywood response is nothing more than a cash grab.

What I don't get is the vitriol towards "books" on /tv/. I don't see what Asians have ever done to offend so much other than being ugly and mildly successful.
>>
>>64159492
wat
>>
>>64159426
>implying china owns the us

we own them
if the us ever defaults china will have to shut down the entire country and have everyone move
>>
>>64159559
you get butthurt about everything. including latino since latino is a made up word that covers tons of ethnicities (at least half of whom hate each other)
>>
>>64159552
I don't think some clickbait website should be polling period.
>>
>>64159548
They are too passive though. There's a reason why the US is full of Indian CEOs while the real Asians remain as mid-level worker bees
>>
File: 1407471288395.gif (299 KB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
1407471288395.gif
299 KB, 448x256
>>64159492
>ywn cuddle under the blanket with neimoidian chick while watching phantom menace
>>
>>64158025
Finn should have been Asian, unquestionably.

In America, the Social Religion is so incredibly prominent that unless you make a black male the lead in Star Wars and make white males the villian, all the brainwashed priests and priestesses of the SR at Huffington Post and Salon and Slate and the New York Times, etc will go after your studio and label it "racist".

This is how stupid and bizzare our country has become.

Worshippers of the SJW Religion don't care about Asians because they (Asians) are successful .....and this proves that it isn't the system in America that's bad, it's some of the (ehem, black) people who are.

This is the truth and we all know it.
>>
>>64159548
Against other asians. Once Asians get in the US or western countries and face big black and white cocks, they become easy to control betas. They hate each other though lol
>>
>>64159552
>average american family
Thing is, they only polled people who saw more movies than the average person sees, so it absolutely isn't "a good idea of what the average american family is like" regardless of how many they poll.

Nielsen does about 50,000 people (20,000 families).
>>
>>64159586
>books
Nice, autocorrect. *"Gooks"
>>
>>64159469
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=starwars7.htm
Doesnt really seem like a failure to me tbqh.
>>
>>64159190
>When asians were mistreated they said thank you sir may I have another.
So you've come here to speak directly to my penis, then.
>>
File: asian male.jpg (48 KB, 465x640) Image search: [Google]
asian male.jpg
48 KB, 465x640
This is an asian male.
>>
>>64159800
>did better in european countries with smaller populations than in asian countries with much higher populations

I stand by my "failed in Asia" comment.
>>
>>64159441
Japanese are the best VAs in the world, bar none.
>>
File: Indeed.jpg (519 KB, 1141x1463) Image search: [Google]
Indeed.jpg
519 KB, 1141x1463
>>64159697

I understand bro

>>64159593

Indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOG7k6Xlc9M
>>
I'm just tired of seeing niggers everywhere I look, is that really so bad?
>>
>>64159881
who needs them when you made 500 mill worldwide and domestically?
>>
>>64159964
I don't care about that. Is that so bad?
>>
>>64159759
http://corporate.univision.com/2015/02/what-you-need-to-know-about-hispanic-moviegoers-from-the-nielsen-moviegoing-report/

I really cant find anymore info on "most avid movie goers" so feel free to prove asians go to the movies enough to have any influence on who gets casted.
>>
>>64159190
You're a moron. The idea that Asians need black people for anything is a total farce.

Look at Japan, and look at Nigeria. There's your answer.
>>
>>64159800
Interstellar made more in Korea alone than Star Wars 7 made in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, and Singapore.

Star Wars 7 failed in Asia.
>>
>>64159727

Not really. They hate everyone that isn't part of their particular culture.

I like this myth about Asians hating each other when it's common that nationalities will tend to dislike others as well. Same thing in Europe happens. Can't use a blanket statement and say all Yuropoors are the same just like all Asians are the same.

>>64159644
>Passive

Not really. Asians just tend to do well and can't complain much like dindu because they generally are happy with their life. They also tend to stick to their own communites and protect each other so they don't really deal with SJW issues.

Always found them to be very optimistic and generally focusing on improving their lot in life. Wherease dindu keeps blaming whitey.
>>
They could have used that dude from the last samurai.
>>
>>64159190

Nah they blew you out of Vietnam and it took a Nuke to stop them raping your fleets.

They were willing to sacrifice more than you, I'd hardly call that passive.
>>
>>64160065
Because the main characters are a skinny white girl and a nigger. No one wants to see that.
>>
>>64160031
>16% of the population, but 18% of ticket sales
Real huge disparity there. Groundbreaking shit.
>>
>>64159979
>>64160065
it is literally one of the highest grossing movies of all time and asians had no part of it,why do we need asian influence in hollywood again? oh right,weebs.
>>
>>64159993
yes
:^)
>>
>>64159504
while this has some degree of truth, i feel it mostly because there are no good asian actors on screen for whatever reason.
just look at recent non comedy movies which did have asian leads or side characters:
>blackhat
>gran torino
>fast and furious
they just dont have that presence
>>
>>64160048
>NIgeria
>Japan
>Believing this has anything to do with blacks and asians living in white countries.

Like I said, in the US, the Asians did nothing of note to garner equal rights when they were being treated as others and even banned from coming to this country. Their ability to even be in this country is due to a lot of the laws and actions that spawned from the civil rights movement.
>>
>>64160140
again post some studies about how asians go to the movies avidly enough to have any influence.
>>
>>64160154
>one of the highest grossing
>not the highest
>>
>>64160232
even better.
>weebs on suicide watch
>>
>>64160137
>No one wants to see that.

Already present in Interstellar
>>
>>64160210

You do know that there was a great deal of Jewish and Whites involved in the movement right?

It wasn't all blacks.
>>
>>64160211
I never claimed they did, friend. I just called out your bullshit. You've yet to prove your point. I have no point to prove.
>>
File: pic.jpg (34 KB, 374x544) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
34 KB, 374x544
r8 my half chinese half mexican gf

I luv her cuz she's pure (still a virging at 19)
>>
>>64160129
>citing foreign conflicts.
When asians live in their own countries, they have pride. When they come to the west, they view their social status as being below whites and accept it without a care in the world. Like I said, it says something that korean american women in particular date out more than they date in. They are the ultimate cucks
>>
>>64160255
It's even better that it's not the highest grossing movie? What? I thought Star Wars was supposed to be a big deal. Apparently, it really isn't if it can't outsell other movies.
>>
>>64160269
but no asians...maybe a few tokens as most but they were strangely quiet.
>>
>>64160309
nah mate, they are bigger cucks in their own countries, because only the better white men make it over there
in america whites are mostly trash
>>
>>64160309

Not really.

Professional sector is dominated by Asians. Doing well in life is basically cuckolding now I guess.

So what do you want? Asians to chimp out and start riots?

They had no reason to. Police didn't beat the shit out of them like they did hunting black people in ghettos which led to the civil rights movement because dindus couldn't take it anymore.

Asians tend to stick to their enclaves as well so they don't really give a shit about you.

>They are the ultimate cucks
Only white people use the term "bulls" and "my wife's boyfriend".
>>
>>64158025
>Why do jews hate asians so much?
because asians out-jew even the jews.
>>
>>64160309
Do you have a source for this? Because everything I've seen before has said people are more likely to date their own race across the board.
>>
>>64160210
The Asians don't need the government to take care of the them like black people do. The civil rights movement was necessary for blacks because without massive government intervention they have a difficult time. Asians are more self-reliant. That's why I pointed out the success of Japan versus the failure of Nigeria.
>>
>>64160279
she looks like a filipino
>>
>>64160273
My point has been proven tbqh and even if it is 21% of ticket sales they are frequenting movies more then non hispanics.
"Hispanics attend more frequently than non-Hispanics, but the biggest standouts were the 25-44-year-olds, who went to 9.6 movies last year. Non-Hispanics in that age group went to the movies just 7.7 times."

straight from nielson.
>>
>>64160210
>blacks, Hispanics continue to throw hissy fits to be "included" in pop culture
>"they got respect because they demanded it"
>Asians come to america, don't complain because it's better than home, do well for themselves despite coming from nothing, all ways people claim respect is earned. Still get called gooks, nips, beta etc
>"Asians are too passive lol they didn't force us to respect them"
Do you realize how retarded you sound? You and people like you choosing not to reward the accomplishments of Asians is the reason why dindus continue to whine and fuss their way into special privileges today, rather than focusing on self improvement
>>
>>64160416
Like I said, despite being over represented in academia and income levels, they are severely underrepresented in higher level positions. Even indians are outpacing them when they make up a smaller populations. Asians seem to hit a glass ceiling because what people look for in leadership positions is garner respect and when you're a milquetoast passive individual no one is going to ask you to lead anything.
>>
>>64160317
i thought you said "the highest" and 1 bill is amazing for any franchise.
>>
>>64160342

There were very few Asians at the time living in America. Mostly Japanese and they did participate. They won't be mentioned as much because they didn't have the numbers. Whereas the blacks and jews have a bigger prescence in the movement.
>>
>>64160518
seems like there is a cognitive dissonance on your part in your naive belief that "simply being a good humble person" is enough to garner respect. That is a sure way to be ran over and cuckold, since the beginning of time. People are shitty. You need to adapt.

Blame the game, not the player my friend.
>>
>>64160483
>straight from nielson
No, that's straight for an article manipulating data.

Chiefly, the world isn't two races, Hispanics and Non-Hispanics. Tell me, how does that measure to Caucasians, age 25 to 44 (which is a huge and arbitrary age range).

Oh, your article doesn't say, because it's just manipulating the numbers.
>>
>>64160279
I hope you're satisfied with her, sincerely, and I also hope all black and white men are too preoccupied with asian women to give white/black women any attention. Christ, I don't know what whites and blacks see in asian women.
>>
>>64160578
There were sizable populations of asians particularly in the west. They had the numbers to be more vocal.
>>
>>64159716
Don't separate the two you cluck, Black Americans are just as American as White Americans, historically intertwined in what began as a toxic marriage but eventually healed. But i agree that today films should reflect multi ethnic america because that is what it is, but at the same time i dont give a fuck because its a movie, make your point as an rational person with ought spazzing or move the fuck on its a movie
>muh conspiracy
>muh vietnahm
>>
>>64160559
1 billion isn't amazing for Star Wars. The Phantom Menace also made a billion.
>>
>>64158025
I'm in and from an asian country that is not China. It showed here in Asia December 16 night, except China.

If you had read more, you would know that China is not a fan of star wars, because when the original trilogy was released, western movies were banned by their commie overlords.
>>
>>64160537

I feel like you're trying too hard here Radeesh.

How many Indians are in the senate? How many Indians have a leadership role in the military?

Even Latinos are outpacing them. Indians seem to hit a glass ceiling because what people look for in leadership positions is garner respect and when you're a milquetoast passive individual no one is going to ask you to lead anything.
>>
>>64160537
this is just speculation
it could just as easily be something like asians prefer not to be business owners in america for some reason or another. maybe because they feel better off being owners in asia
>>
>>64160691

but they were

The Jap descendants are still bitching about the internment camp to this day and still asking for reparations.

You just dont' hear as much because Jamal's wacky adventures makes the news far more often.
>>
>>64159568
as a jap, I can confirm that japs fucking suck at live action acting. It is useless talk in a weeb site however.
>>
>>64160309
Get it in your head that asian men don't even WANT asian women. It's also not a question of being "below" in terms of status. It's basic psychology, like prefers like. This can be extrapolated into majority prefers majority; minority is not as popular. That's hardwired human nature. Why fight it? Asians come from countries with a lot of majority/minority conflict so they accept it rather than fight a (mostly) impossible battle. Of course they never imagined that it would be possible for a country to be so warped and self-loathing that it would worship its minorities, or at least the ones who demanded as much
>>
>>64160686
hispanic and non hispanic are the largest ethnic groups in america you clossal fucking retard and you said earlier you would listen to nielson surveys because they use 50k+ people,i provided evidence of their results and somehow its still manipulative? wow.
>>
>>64160762
>How many Indians are in the Senate
LOL more than Asians. I can only thing of one asian senator in Hawaii I believe. While I can think of two influential Indian governors. Jindal and Haley.
>>
>>64159568
jews are very often alpha
>>
>>64160850
colossal*
>>
>>64160850
Non-Hispanic isn't an ethnic group.
>>
File: 12312321312.jpg (185 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
12312321312.jpg
185 KB, 950x647
>>64160796

Seen lots of Asians own rental properties in the coastal cities.
Less work for decent money.
Loudest duck gets shot anyways. CEOs are easily replaceable as well.

Anyways, people talking about Asians being passive and they were the ones that armed themselves during Tyrone and Jamal's riots.
>>
>>64160646
We've been over this, the only reason that that "the game" is the way it is is because of retards like you rewarding dindu nuffin behaviour.

Furthermore I'm doing nothing more than pointing out the hypocrisy, I have no further point to make or any sort of "cognitive dissonance." I even said that that's what people claim is the basis of the respect, not whether it actually is
>>
>>64160840
>asian men dont want asian women
then who do they want? are they all fags?
also black culture is strongly ingrained in american culture, for centuries. thats why blacks ahve good representation in entertainment, they are cultural drivers in america
>>
chinese people have to look at other chinese people all day they dont want to see them in movies too
>>
File: 24064_28021_644_436.jpg (49 KB, 644x436) Image search: [Google]
24064_28021_644_436.jpg
49 KB, 644x436
>>64159834
So is this.
>>
>>64158025
Israel has a pretty good relationship with China and all Asian countries that aren't Muslim

It's just because Disney doesn't care about the international market. Transformers 4 shilled itself out to China shamelessly and still can't make nearly as much.
>>
>>64160726
im sure asia had nothing to do with that too.
>>
>>64160976
Asian women are fucking trash. Asian men want anyone but asian women, somewhat the same as how white men want asian women
>>
>>64160998
He straight up looks like a woman with a prosthetic beard
>>
>>64160922
there is this too
asians generally want to stay out of the limelight, this is true, thats why they dont choose high profile occupations like ceos of big companies, but prefer to be self sufficient business/land owners who just get rent and live happily
>>
>>64160899
then why is a option on my job applications?

checkmate atheists.
>>
>>64160998

SOURCE?

Please tell me it's not a high wire martial arts floaty film.
>>
>>64160646
>Blame the game, not the player
There is no game without players. Players make the game.
>>
>>64160850
>quotes an article manipulating and misrepresenting data instead of the actual fucking data
Yeah, it's still manipulative. "Wow."
>>
>>64161043
but nobody wants asian men, so who do they end up with?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
I think this is based on a false premise. I think Asians prefer to see whites in movies instead of Asians. You would make Asians happy if you put less others besides Whites.

Hell, look at how they draw their anime. This is supposed to be a Japanese person. They obviously value Whites above all other. If you make a movie with all whites, they'll make the most money.
>>
>>64161043
literally everyone in the world wants them except azns.
>>
>>64160210
Asians were no more than 0.2% of the US population for the entire history of the country up to 1950, 0.6% in 1960, and 0.8% in 1970, and spread across different ethnicities and languages.

Blacks were 11%

It's asinine to criticize Asian Americans for not being major contributors to the civil rights movement. Blacks have been here for 400 years, and were demanding recognition as fellow Americans with a historically coherent claim of belonging. Asians were trying to start businesses and learn English.
>>
>>64160698
What?

>Don't separate black and white Americans , they are the same.

Good, so we don't need affirmative action and government intervention to help you get out of the bed in the morning.

>muh vietnam

I don't know what that means (nor do I think, you do either) or what relevance it has in this discussion.

>muh conspiracy

It's not a conspiracy. Blacks are unable to build their own franchises... so we have to parcel out pieces of ours. It's a built-in annoyance, but one that we're all well aware of by now.

Truthfully, I'm bored of the constant black protagonists that are thrown in our face. I'm down for some Asians myself. And maybe one day blacks can actually be the villian in a movie as well.
>>
>>64161145
she looks like a pale asian girl with massive titties imo
>>
>>64160862
>can't name a single Indian senator and has shift the goal posts to irrelevant senators
>thinks he's proven his point

Poo in loo
>>
>>64158505
Coruscant.
American is from Corellia.
>>
>>64158025
TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB
>>
>>64160976
>strongly ingrained in american culture, for centuries
HORSESHIT
Black people didn't become "cultural drivers" until the 20th century when you know who started pushing them as a means to destroy America's Anglo culture.
>>
>>64161108
its from a discussion with the founder of the nielson company,why would he manipulate data? if they are not profiting off mexicans why would they lie and say they do when they could have done the same thing with blacks or any other race for that matter?

tell me fellas,how many asians do you see when you go to the movies anyway?
not a lot i'm guessing.

any califags here? you guys have a lot of chinamen so you should know.
>>
>>64161145
Hair color in anime characters is a shorthand for personality traits first and race second.
>>
>>64161250
>Blond Hair
>Purple eyes
>Big Boobs
>Big eyes
>asian

Yeah ok buddy.
>>
>>64161236
Serenity had a black Villain. Django had a black villain, it was Samuel L. Jackson's character that ruined the deal Candy was willing to make.
>>
>>64161490
that doesnt even sound like a human female
>>
>>64161465
>Ignore the Japanese "man" on the right desperately trying to look white
>>
>>64161361
are you shitting me?
every music genre invented in america apart from country was black influenced
>>
>>64161361
Blacks are not cultural drivers in America.

Not in Film.
Not in Literarure.
Not in Technology.
Not in Television.
Not in Video Games.
Not in High Level Art.
Not in Architecture.
Not in Cuisine.
Not in Faith.
Not in Publishing.
Blacks are only "drivers" in a certain segment of 3 minute pop music genres targeted towards 16 year olds. And thats it. Other than that small segment, they have relatively little influence on broader American culture.
>>
>>64161423
>tell me fellas,how many asians do you see when you go to the movies anyway?
>not a lot i'm guessing
I live in an Asian country.

Almost every moviegoer I see is an Asian.
>>
>>64161423
Commiefornian here. Really not that many go to theatres. It's mostly spics and whites.
>>
>>64161490
Purple eyes aren't real in the first place you mong.
>>
File: 1349019007_3.jpg (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1349019007_3.jpg
126 KB, 720x480
>>64161083
The movie is actually called 'White Vengeance' (kek). It's a historical war drama, in a similar genre to Braveheart. Most Chinese movies aren't actually wire acts. They have pretty good combat though, lots of flying blood.

Anyway, Chinese (an other Asian) cinema isn't Judaized. They make culturally affirmative films that portray their civilization in heroic terms, in ways that people want to see themselves. They don't produce self-hatred, cuckoldry, and jewish cultural critique.

Here's a clip from the Chinese movie The City of Life and Death where they show Japs--their enemies--doing a badass victory march after the Rape of Nanjing. They're starting to make better stuff than us, while we do nothing but capeshit and cultural Marxism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
>>
>>64161552
uh
>>64161547
has a point

every quintessental American music apart form country has more black roots than white. Jazz, rock & roll, and now hip hop and R&B.
>>
>>64161505
Wow really???

You cite 2 movies....in a sea of Millions! Wow, you've really convinced me.

Are you literally retarded, or do you not understand basic mathematics?
>>
>>64161558
ahhh,so you shouldnt even be apart of a conversation about americas most avid movie goers because you dont even attend our fucking theaters.
>>
>>64161547
Oh so now it's "influence"!
What happened to "cultural drivers"?
Funny how all the European influence on black "culture" gets ignored whenever it comes to talking about how important and influential those magical negroes are. Wherever would we be if it weren't for those negroes showing us the way?
>>
>>64158401
>Why are there different ethnicities of human in Star Wars? It's far-fetched enough that humans exist at all. Are there pink and orange wookies as well?
Why wouldn't there be ethnicities?
People live in vastly different environments seperated from eachother for even longer than we have, and on different planets even.
Their "humans" should be more diverse than us.

>Are there pink and orange wookies as well?
Maybe not pink and orange, but probably different kind of wookies.
>>
>>64161567
and that is exactly what the nielson article said.
>>
>>64161670
>more black roots than white
are you serious?
>>
>>64161143
It's a rare but natural symbiotic relationship. If you could put two and two together you'd realize that there a few white women left behind that white men ignore for chink puss. For once we get what each other wants. I'm dating a white girl and so are 3 or 4 of my asian friends. The rest are dating Asians because every race chooses mates from amongst their own for the most part. Doesn't mean most asian men wouldn't prefer whites.
>>
>>64161670
Did you not read my post?

I ceded that they were drivers in certain segments of pop music, but thats it.

You responded by telling me about pop music. Thanks though.
>>
>>64161687
>and maybe one day blacks can actually be the villain in a movie as well
here's two examples off the top of my head.
>ONLY TWO KEK FAGGOT LOLOLOLOLOLOL

kill yourself jackass, or at least stop moving the goalposts when you make stupid hyperbolic statements.
>>
>>64159834
Looks like a tranny. I can't take Asian guys seriously. They look like children or femboys.
>>
>>64161785
mc ryde just invented a new genre too.
>>
>>64161423
>its from a discussion with the founder of the nielson company

What you quoted was from Peter Filiaci, who recently talked with Ray Ydoyaga, who is not a founder of Nielsen (Nielsen was founded by Arthur C. Nielsen before Ray Ydoyaga was born).

Even in what you've quoted, Hispanics only view movies at a slightly higher percentage. In America, most moviegoers are still going to be white people because most people in America are still white.

It's like if I said I got a 85% on my test, and it's the highest grade because it's higher than the average of 75% for that test. That's a manipulation/misrepresentation of the data because a few other guys got higher scores (one even got a 100%) but the rest of the class dragged the grade down.

If you did raw data on ticket sales in America, more than half would go to white people because more than half the people in America are white.
>>
>>64161888
Of course the man wearing makeup looks like a tranny you fucking troglodyte. Don't let Kpop shit distort your view.
>>
>>64161691
What conversation?
>>
>>64160416
>Asians to chimp out and start riots?
Oh god that would be hilarious. All the cops need to do is remind them of Shaemfur Dispray and make them go home.
>>
>>64161644
That was ghetto as fuck. Did the Japanese just see West Side Story or something? Senpai baka yarou
>>
>>64160448
>Asians are more self-reliant. That's why I pointed out the success of Japan versus the failure of Nigeria.
WUT?

Japan got bombed to shit in WW2. The only reason they recovered is because we built up their shitbox islands and poured a fuckton of money and gave away patents. We wanted to prop up Japan as our anti-Commie base in Asia. To this day, Japan depends on the US military and its markets to be relevant.
>>
>>64161820
Yeah and that's because you downplayed American pop music as this little inconsequential thing, when it's been a global cultural leader for over a century. Then you further dismissed that by saying it has no effect on the broader culture itself, as if music has no influence on television, film, and theater as well.
>>
>>64161423
>tell me fellas,how many asians do you see when you go to the movies anyway?

Your appeal to anecdotal evidence only shows you can't prove your point.

To answer your question, most people I see in theaters are white. Not black. Not asian. Not hispanic. White.

America is a country that is mostly white.
>>
>>64160688
>Christ, I don't know what whites and blacks see in asian women.
They're small and submissive. They know how to treat a man right. They love white (and sometimes black) cock. They're not infected with FemiNazi bullshit like white girls are nor are they as bitchy as black women.
>>
>>64160804
>The Jap descendants are still bitching about the internment camp to this day and still asking for reparations.
What for? Interning them was for security reasons so that they wouldn't sabotage and spy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

This is why we needed to round up the Japs and keep them under lock and key.
>>
>>64160822
Yeah, Jap acting is shit. They have no nuance in their expressions or body language. They really are autistic.
>>
>>64161934
So all you have presented is assumptions and no real evidence whereas i presented evidence from the vice president of the nielson company disproving your claims.Great arguement.

>if you did raw ticket sales

i'm sure it would still be mexicans and whites topping ticket sales aka the only demo that *should* matter in american movies.
>>
>>64161145
QFT

Asians hate themselves and worship white people. My neighbor's son teaches English in Japan and is eating up all the Nip pussy he can get. They're crazy about American guys.
>>
>>64161836
Wait, so if there are a hypothetical 100 films.... and white males are the villian in 98% and black males are the villian in 2%, you consider that balance?

I'm not saying that it's never happened (black villians that is......in hundreds of thousands of films) just that it very, very, very, very rarely happens. And it's annoying to see blacks constantly being portrayed as noble. That hasn't been my experience living with them in NYC for the last 15 years.

How about s little diversity in how black are portrayed?
>>
>>64162052
>you downplayed American pop music as this little inconsequential thing, when it's been a global cultural leader for over a century.

See you're forgetting one thing bro.
While America may have been a global cultural leader for over a century (which is debatable), nigger pop certainly has not been.
>>
>>64158025
>minorities
>Asian

Uhhhh.....uhhhhhh
>>
File: 456456456.png (15 KB, 568x228) Image search: [Google]
456456456.png
15 KB, 568x228
>>64162284
>>
>>64162263
All I've done was question your numbers, and all you've done is present me with absolute horseshit and manipulations of data.
>>
>>64162263
>assumptions
>i'm sure it would still be mexicans
>assumptions
>>
>>64162326
We need a new Black Death or something. Kill off 3/4 of India and China to get rid of surplus population.
>>
>>64162263
Dude, you haven't produced one reputable, trustworthy source yet.

Show the raw data or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64158025
i don't think asians really give a fuck
they're busy taking back the title of most civilized
>>
>>64162412

just gotta enstate an immediate death sentence for anyone caught shitting in public
>>
>>64161552
C'mon now.... blacks drive the sale of basketball shoes they wont wear, hats they hang on walls and dont remove the tags or bend the bill and gold teef.
>>
File: population.jpg (76 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
population.jpg
76 KB, 793x558
>>64162412
I'm more worried about the population surge in Africa. At least Asians understand the concepts of birth control and abortion.
>>
File: 1448439383034.jpg (18 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1448439383034.jpg
18 KB, 428x469
>>64162412
>not all of africa and mideast
>>
>>64162073
You literally have no real statistics or polls to back up your arguement yet somehow you call my article manipulative because it somehow benifits someone out there to lie about who is seeing movies? like what fucking benifit could that possibley have? loosing money because you marketed your shit poorly? making hispanics look good? do you really think people would be impressed by mexicans going to the movies often? this is data used for people so they can know what the key demos are,it literally has no benifit to the common man.

and i live in austin and it is literally 90% hispanic in a majority of our theatres.
>>
>>64162412
It'll happen soon enough with the conditions they are currently living in.

DO NOT CLICK
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
>>
>>64161552
C'mon now.... blacks drive the sale of basketball shoes they wont wear, hats they hang on walls and dont remove the tags or bend the bill and gold teef and protest signs. Not to mention the burden on our tax dollars for more bullets. Theybullets arent cheap to defend yourself from them..
>>
>>64162052
No, I didn't downplay American pop music as this little inconsequential thing. I didn't say that anywhere in my post. I meant in the total amount of categories that's one area that they are successful. But that it was one category of hundred.

I merely (and truthfully) brought up how little influence blacks have in many other (most) large segments of our culture. That's it. And that is the truth. You want me to go further?
>>
>>64162536
As a country becomes more civilized and wealthy their birth rates starts to drop.
>>
>>64162326

And the fastest growing is probably Africa

What kind of future world you want, senpai?
>>
>>64162540
>to back up your arguement
My argument so far: "prove what you've said is true, please."

Your reply: "here's some clickbait and a guy who has an agenda manipulating the data."

My response: "post the raw data or shut the fuck up."

We are now at the point where you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64162556
We just need to stop feeding them to be perfectly honest.

Norman Borlaug go to hell.
>>
>>64161670
Jazz hip hop and r and b suck also.
>>
>>64162489
>most civilized
>Shitting in public and on trains
>Be soulless worker ants
>Shameless plagiarism and unauthorized copies of Western products and ideas
>Being autismo sperglords toward one another and will most likely cause WW3 in the near future

Nah, fuck 'em. That whole damned continent has been nothing but trouble after WW2. We fought the Japs, chinks, gooks, Arabs, and Afghans. Nearly every military conflict the US had was in that shithole landmass. They just need to die off and spare the rest of the world from their infestation.
>>
>>64162598
see
>>64162592
>>
>>64162112
You keep telling yourself that, Americanized asian women are just as entitled if not more so than white women, and FOB asian women are just no fun. I want a woman I can treat as a companion, not a fucktoy who cooks and cleans but falls apart when I try to have an actual conversation. That said, I wouldn't date someone who couldn't cook or clean if I could help it
>>
>>64162607
>some clickbait guy
>vice president of the nielson company
do you even know how to read?
>>
>>64162667
>Nielson
It's Nielsen, you fucking moron.

The little red squiggly line under the word means you're spelling it fucking wrong.

Stop it.
>>
>>64162592
>Africa
>civilized and wealthy
>>
>>64162613
Yeah, he really did fuck things over by increasing food production in 3rd world rat-holes.
>>
>>64158635
>asians
>minority
IS YOUR BRAIN DAMAGED
>>
>>64162199
The Internment camps are our worst national embarassment. It's like locking up everyone from Colorado because there was a threat of a school shooting, never mind that there actually was one.
>>
>>64162643
see
>>64162698
>>
>>64162695
So you can read :)
>>
>>64162767
Yes, I can.

You can't.
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>64162645
>I want a woman I can treat as a companion, not a fucktoy who cooks and cleans but falls apart when I try to have an actual conversation
>Actually wants to have a talk
The only time she opens her mouth is when she's gargling your cock. I don't want to hear anything from her except "No, don't stop" and "Yes, please"
>>
>>64161737
im saying black culture has been mixed with the european one for a long time, maybe even going back the start of the 20th century and maybe even before that
this is not so true for more recent immigrants such as asians
>>
>>64162238
Lold. You realize that's just because you can't recognize facial expressions in an unfamiliar race, right? Goes the other way too. Not to say Japanese acting isn't fucking awful
>>
>>64162643

That will happen in China, hopefully India too, but then they will still have a huge population.
But they don't worry me that much, because they can be reasoned with.

Africa will keep growing, civilisation and wealth will not be established there. There are few working states in all of Africa and the population grow will not help at all.
>>
>>64162729
in america they are
in ticket sales globaly they are too
they literally should have nothing to do with american cinema.
>>
>>64162747
Typical lib bullshit at its finest

Nips were not loyal to the US. Asians don't see this place as their country and will fuck us over in favor of their homeland. I've seen plenty of this shit in British Columbia. Fucking chinks are like spreading like cockroaches over there.
>>
>>64162048
Asians are much much much MUCH more self-reliant.

Japan is succesful because of the intelligence of the Japanese people. Sure white people helped them at first (we had to after WW2)....but white people have helped black people too and....
>>
>>64162796
Because i mispelled something? atleast i didnt call the vice president some "clickbait" guy like you you absolute madman.
>>
>>64162747
>The Internment camps are our worst national embarassment.
Your worst national embarrassment is your education system. "Embarassment?" Seriously?
>>
>start thread about asian representation in us media
>turns into a debate about asian culture because whitebois know so much about it
WEW
>>
>>64162834

Hollywood is more internationalist than American.

Just like any huge companies are more multinational/international than national.
>>
File: iko-2.jpg (21 KB, 673x373) Image search: [Google]
iko-2.jpg
21 KB, 673x373
>>64158025

>No Asians

There were though
>>
>>64162848
Some nips were loyal.
That doesn't mean interning them wasn't a good idea though.
>>
>>64162888
I didn't call him that.

I called him a "a guy who has an agenda manipulating the data."

I called him this because a Google search of him only returns him pushing for more Hispanics in movies. It's something he clearly wants, and so he's making the data fit.

Post the raw data. Please, prove yourself right.
>>
I still do not understand why no token Asians were in TFA. Maz Kanata is now portrayed by Jackie Chan, this would have done huge numbers in Asia, instead of flopping hard. An Asian Finn would have destroyed the box office i Asia. Especially if you include merchandise licenses fees from toys. Disney (they know how to pander to Asians) really dropped the ball on this one.

Some one along the production timeline made the call for no Asians. I wonder what happened to that person.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.