[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listen... I like you, I like your product, it's a fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
>Listen... I like you, I like your product, it's a fantastic idea, but it needs a lot of work. I'd like to make you an offer, but I'd want 90% of your business in exchange for 5p
>>
File: sharkracing.jpg (53 KB, 646x384) Image search: [Google]
sharkracing.jpg
53 KB, 646x384
>it's a robert gets over-excited for a product episode
>>
>it's another O'Leary 5% royalty deal
>>
it's a sharks invest because the seller has an emotional story episode
>>
>>64157569
>Lori invests and gets laughed at
Ftfy
>>
mark > robert > lori > kevin > deymond > barbara
>>
>>64157405
>it's a stay at home/single mom puts together some plastic crap for kids episode
>>
>it's a mark invests in some shitty gimmick product because it looks cool episode
>>
>it's a food product that all the sharks sample and mention how delicious it is episode
>>
File: carlos slim.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
carlos slim.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>Yfw two of the Dragons have bankrupted their business
>Yfw Bannatyne stole money from his and cooked the books and is currently being sued
>Yfw the rest are mediocre businessmen with tiny market shares in shit industries
"Dragon's" my ass. Pic related, a real Dragon.
>>
>>64157755

>it's a brits think their version matters thread
>>
>>64157766
I've seen the American and Canadian versions, and there's too much flash, especially the American Shark Tank one. Brit Dragons Den is the GOAT. Theo was always good for a laugh.

>Muh childrens inheritance

Kek.
>>
Do any of these businesses even succeed? You never fucking here about them after the show, so I'm assuming they don't. I'm sure the odd one here and there does, but surely most of them fail miserably.
>>
File: kevin-oleary.jpg (24 KB, 538x403) Image search: [Google]
kevin-oleary.jpg
24 KB, 538x403
"There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh."
>>
>>64158336
Kek
>>
>you make my flesh... creep
>>
>>64158336
10/10
>>
>>64157766

>actually didn't originate in the uk for once
>everyone still copies its format
>>
>>64157405
Ahhhhm oot!
>>
File: my pc.gif (993 KB, 425x232) Image search: [Google]
my pc.gif
993 KB, 425x232
>>64157405
Nope, didn't understand a word of that. Can you repeat it please?
>>
>I love your idea, I love you, I love your business, and I think you will make tons of money, but I'm out
>>
File: barkley2.jpg (35 KB, 396x446) Image search: [Google]
barkley2.jpg
35 KB, 396x446
OFFICIAL SHARK TANK POWER RANKINGS

>GOD TIER

Kevin O'Leary

>HIGH TIER

Mark Cuban
Lori

>OK Tier

Barbara

>I'm here to be on TV, not make a deal Tier

The black guy

>Nobody will ever pick me unless I'm literally their only offer Tier

Robert
>>
>its a cuban gives them five seconds to take the deal episode
>>
>>64157766
>american version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFtl2XXnUc
>>
>>64163967
lel
>>
>it's a let's explore Kevin and Barbara's romantic connections episode
>>
File: 1200.2x1.jpg (80 KB, 961x600) Image search: [Google]
1200.2x1.jpg
80 KB, 961x600
WHERES THE PROPRIETY
>>
>>64158281
There's one guy on like the first season of the Brit one who made sauces, and he succeeded, you can find his stuff in most supermarkets.
>>
>>64165219

reggae reggae sauce, right? is it good?
>>
>>64165400
Not bad.

You've also got that kids suitcase thing that they can ride around on I think.
>>
>>64165400
Reggae Reggae nuts are lovely.
>>
>>64165400
Yeah, its OK and there's a bunch of other flavours now too. And a line of soft drinks.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.