[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone look at Jubilee. She is adorable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1449948374601.jpg (48 KB, 592x606) Image search: [Google]
1449948374601.jpg
48 KB, 592x606
Everyone look at Jubilee.

She is adorable.
>>
>>64152697

total qt

will steal every scene
>>
>>64152697
Worst Jean gray. Jean was total alpha female
>>
>>64152778
I can't wait until the movie comes out and all the reviews blast her for being an absolute shitty actress. Then her self esteem will be crushed and she'll release a sex tape.
>>
>>64152778
>Jean was total alpha female
Not at all.

Especially not when she was a kid. Marvel Girl was a total pushover.
>>
>>64152851
Needs a prettier face.
>>
File: 1403002448445.png (383 KB, 1085x488) Image search: [Google]
1403002448445.png
383 KB, 1085x488
>>
>>64152697
Which one is Jubilee? Te red one is hot.
>>
What's that slag next to Jubes?
>>
>>64153039
Yellow coat is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>64152697
Why is she asian ?
>>
She'd look absolutely adorable while her mascara runs down her face and saliva is running down her chin because I'm brutally pumping her throat with my dick like a fleshlight :3
>>
>>64152851
She's actually a really good fit for young Jean Grey.
>>
>>64153145
Jubilee Lee is an Asian character (Chinese, although born and raised in California). She was portrayed by an Asian actress in the first three films, and would have been portrayed by an Asian actress in Days if her role hadn't been cut.
>>
>>64153447
ok
>>
What the fuck are Jubilee's powers? From the X Men cartoon all I remember her having fireworks powers.
>>
>>64153501
Nice booty.
>>
>>64153503
Yep. She can shoot fireworks. That's it.

I think in the comic, she lost those powers, then became a vampire, but that ain't gonna be in the movie thankfully.
>>
>>
>>
>>64152697
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

sophie turner is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival grey wind and shaggydog INCLUDING the knot. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed lana condor's sideways pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with sophie barely able to force it past the knob, and lana moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on sansas throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>64152896
>they made jubilee a vampire so she would be young forever
>>
Does Logan want to fuck her?
>>
>>64154593
Who doesn't?
>>
File: 1420764721148.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1420764721148.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
>literally becomes a vampire
>vampires in marvel get hurt from religious symbols
>>
Me on the far left
>>
>>64152697

What a cutie. <3
>>
>>64152697
I'm sort of annoyed they made a more mixed-looking asian be psylocke and a more fullblooded asian be Jubilee when it should be the other way around.

Still a qt tho
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.