[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's just say I put them in a hole and threw away the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: buckweat.png (186 KB, 1323x1163) Image search: [Google]
buckweat.png
186 KB, 1323x1163
>Let's just say I put them in a hole and threw away the hole

How do you throw away a hole?
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
WOZ
>>
SUM
>>
FINNA
>>
>"We're some sort of Suicide Squadâ„¢"
They literally took the dumb fucking /tv/ meme and applied it to their OFFICIAL trailer.
It's gonna be bad, isn't it
>>
when will society grow out of meme movies
>>
>>64150776
>How do you throw away a hole?

Just ask your mum ;^)
>>
WE WUZ CIA AN SHIT.....
>>
>>64150977
The dumb meme came from the trailer, trailer come first and then some autistic soul on /tv/ made a meme
>>
>>64150977
haha yeah i can't believe nolan put baneposting in his movie. dc is so shit haha
>>
>>64150977
Literally the dumbest post I've ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>64151218
That's been a meme for a long time, long before the trailer.
It's the dumb trope of "subtly" sliding the name of the movie into the dialogue and having it be cheesy as hell.
>>
>>64150776
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Portable_Hole
>>
>>64150776
Phantom zone duh
>>
>>64150776

>Blacks
>Talking sense
>>
WHAT do they say about the crazy ones?
>>
>>64150776
I guess if you dug around the hole you could pick the hole up, assuming it was made up of a fairly solid material.
>>
/fmg/
>>
>>64151218
>nig nog doesn't know about We Finally BecameTrue Detectives
>>
>>64150776
It's exaggeration for humorous effect.

Whether it makes you laugh is another matter.
>>
>>64153110
Fuck my boy pussy you gay cunt
>>
File: hobbit bullshit.jpg (272 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
hobbit bullshit.jpg
272 KB, 1920x800
>>64151218
>not knowing your meme history
>>
>>64150776
She's gonna steal it.
>>
>>64150776
Locked them away, threw the Key and the Lock.
>>
>>64153357
If you throw away the lock you can't keep them locked.
>>
Such dank meme value in this thread omg you guys are le too much. As long as we got each other we r ok bros XD
>>
LET'S JUST SAY THAT MY BIG BLACK DINGUS WAS FULLA BLOOD, SO THAT DINGUS WAS WARM, OH YOU BET YO SWEET ASS IT WAS WARM
>>
File: rrph.jpg (52 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
rrph.jpg
52 KB, 500x261
Official ACME Portable Hole
>>
>>64153438

>Ms. Waller what does this have to do with our prison for supervillains
>>
>>64153598

It's a US prison. So a lot.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.