[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH MY GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAACE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: thing in the mouth lady.jpg (23 KB, 674x450) Image search: [Google]
thing in the mouth lady.jpg
23 KB, 674x450
OH MY GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAACE?
>>
He looks like an average /tv/ poster
>>
>>64149250
That's incredibly generous to /tv/
>>
>>64149202
JJ heard about what happened to Mark Hamill after the first movie where he got into an accident and that the distortion of his face made him look warn.

Well Abrams just thought he'd hire an ugly actor to get the same effect.
>>
>>64149202
>>
>>64149854
What kind of language is that? Asian?
>>
>>64149981
I think its some type of poo-in-the-loo speak
>>
>>64149250
Keep dreaming lmao
>>
>>64149981
Looks about indonesian - somewhere Indian or SEA I suspect..
>>
>>64149981
It's Indonesian
>>
>>64149854
>people had the same reaction to Booyega's face and his jaw
>can't say that cause das rayciss

Thanks Organa.
>>
>>64149202
>"le what's wrong with your face" meme
Back to /r/RedLetterMedia, cucklasa
>>
>>64149250
It's true. I kinda look like him. Shittier hair though.
>>
He looks a bit like my wifes son.
>>
>me use force to get work visa pendejo
>>
>>64150232
>people

You mean tv right? Retard
>>
>>64149202
hahaha good RLM joke...hahaha
>>
>>64149286
I know you meant to spell it 'worn' but i'll let it slide just this once.
>>
>ugly people making fun of a perfectly average person

Fuck off, neckbeard virgin faggots
>>
>>64150426
Pipe down nigger, you can even see it in YT's trailer reactions. You probably think it's only tv because this is the only place you go to.
>>
>>64150802
This. Personally i don't find him remotely attractive but he's not ugly by any stretch, normal person really. Also sort of welcoming to have someone like that playing the bad guy not a top1% sexy type that most films do.
>>
>millions of nerd girls would die to fuck him
Why didn't Jar Jar cast me?
>>
>>64150802
He's really ugly and not Hollywood ugly either.
>>
>>64149202
Pretty sure if there is a plinkett review for TFA, Carrie Fisher will be on the receiving end of that line.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.