[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As if Rey wasn't annoying enough.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x1136
As if Rey wasn't annoying enough.
>>
File: 1444124136087.jpg (19 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
1444124136087.jpg
19 KB, 200x186
Don't give a shit what some dumbass hipster nigger thinks.
>>
>>64148960
>I saw the original trilogy one time and am now memeing my love of Star Wars for nerd points
>>
>>64148960
>Portland, OR

Opinion discarded
>>
>>64148960

i'm glad someone is honest enough to admit that rey is some retard's idea of a 'better luke than luke' where 'better' = 'remove all sense of struggle or character development'
>>
>>64148960
Maybe if I defend this obnoxious Mary Sue on social media enough times, a female will finally have sex with me!
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 875x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 875x490
>>64149012
>Star Wars is now full of SJWs
Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>64148960
>some Nu-Male released his brain-fart into the world wide web
>>
The fact that these cunts are literally treating this fucking popcorn flick about space knights as supposedly an accurate snapshot of social criticism in the US shows how fucking deluded and insane they are.
>>
>>64148960
Where did this whole "Kylo Ren acts like a school shooter/emo" thing come from?
>character is an emotionally conflicted young man
>"haha he's like a school shooter xD LOL WHITE PEOPLE xD xD"
>>
>>64149160
Because
>Emotionally troubled individuals = white males
We all know niggers would never lose their tempers and break shit.
>>
>>64149160
It came from self-hating middle class suburban white people. I have seen barely any actual minorities latch on to the school shooter thing besides as a joke, but white SJWs have created this whole Dylan Roof meme thing as a kind of "u mad" response to white males who disagree with them.
>>
>>64149160
Inferiority complexes latching onto whatever they can t b h
>>
>>64148960
>If you don't like the characters I like, you are like an evil space villain!
Are these people 12?
>>
>>64149160
>white
>>
>>64148960
Well he's not completely wrong.
Rey is a better Luke.
Luke got his shit kicked in my sand people, people pushed him around in the cantina, he was talked down to by Han and Leia, and he barely destroyed the deathstar without defeating vader in a fight.

If it was Rey she would've beaten the crap out of the sand people with her stick while obi wan shows up and goes "oh I guess you're okay", no one would bother her at the cantina, except for the host who loves her, Han and Leia would love her, and while she wouldn't destroy the death star, she would defeat Vader in combat while Wedge and Biggs takes care of the death star instead.

That's also the problem, a Luke that is superb at everything and loved by everyone isn't compelling.

I still kind of liked her, but you have to be blind not to see the problems with her as a character.
>>
>>64150688
He is white and quite good looking too. haters gonna h8
>>
2016 will be the year people realise star wars was better under george lucas
>>
>>64149160
I've noticed this, it's something niggers have latched onto. I suppose they need their own stereotype to counter the fact that a lot of white people think they are dumb, law breaking chimps.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.