[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they deserve their fate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mikevic.jpg (41 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
mikevic.jpg
41 KB, 620x320
Did they deserve their fate?
>>
>>
>WE WUZ ASSASSINS CREED N SHIIIET
>>
>>64144925
For Vic, yes.
For the black guy...i don't understand how that was punishment for him. Wouldn't he quit anyway? Or shoot whoever he wants? It's not like he really needed to have a boss.
>>
>>64145192
Milligan wanted to be a landlord in the old sense of word, but was basically restricted to an office wageslave cuck.
>>
>>64145237
So, just like Vic? Vic wanted to be a FBI god and ended up being a wagekek
>>
>>64145334
>70's ended, son. Cut your hair lmao
Pretty much.
>>
Mike still had opportunity to progress up the ladder, he just expected more.
>>
quick question, did hank draw the universal drawnings so he could learn to communicate with the aliens and there is more up to in between them, or was it implyd that it was coincidence and just a reference to the ayy's
>>
>>64145543
the former

at least, that's what he said himself
>>
Kind of a shallow parallel imo. Vic's final fate represented his own personal hell, with the heavy implication that it wouldn't be long until he went off the rails and fucked up his own deal. Milligan's represented the corporatization of America as they entered the 1980s. The whole Kansas City/Gerhardt conflict was essentially just Walmart muscling the Mom and Pop stores out of business. It actually has a lot in common with Inherent Vice in that respect.
>>
A perfect ending for a character like Vic. He definitely got what he deserved. I hoped Walter White would end up in a similar way, stuck in that cabin for the rest of his life.
>>
>>64145768
I GUESS

I GOT WHAT I DESERVED
>>
mike milligan didn't even do shit. and got promoted
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.