[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Secretly the son of the most powerful, important person in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
>Secretly the son of the most powerful, important person in the history of the galaxy
>The flat-out best pilot in the galaxy even though he's a teenager
>Becomes best friends with the coolest dude in the galaxy in the course of an afternoon
>Makes out with a princess
>Saves the day in a vehicle he's never once flown before by firing a single shot, basically blindly, at a small target

LOL WUT A GARY STU M I RITE?
>>
>>64139308
The Force was with him, always
>>
>The most powerful, important person in the history of the galaxy
>the flat-out best pilot in the galaxy even though he's a teenager
>becomes best friends with everyone though he's a creepy asshole
>fucks a queen
>saves the day in a vehicle he's never flown before by firing a single shot, basically by accident

LOL WUT A GARY STU M I RITE?
>>
Luke never pulled the force out of his ass though, and flew his shitty ship in the trenches of tatooine so he had lots of practice for that extremely specific trench run.
>>
>>64139308
you never watched starwars have you?
>>
>>64139308
>>The flat-out best pilot in the galaxy even though he's a teenager
I swear to God I'm 100% convinced these shills have never even fucking seen Star Wars.

In Episode 4 he has to get his ass saved by both Wedge and Han. In Episode 5 he first gets hit and gets his gunner killed and then gets straight up shot down.
>>
>>64139308
Will Rey get the asskicking in 8 that Luke got in 5? If yes then she's not a Mary Sue because she loses sometimes, just like Luke did. If no then she's a Mary Sue.
>>
>but still got his shit kicked in by other people all the time until he got good
missed that bit op
but don't worry, thats why I'm here to help you!
>>
>>64139414
The point is, Luke didn't get his ass kicked in the first movie. Anakin didn't get his ass kicked in the first movie. Basing it on one movie is fucking retarded.
>>
File: smug.png (3 KB, 203x219) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
3 KB, 203x219
>>64139308
>>Secretly the son of the most powerful, important person in the history of the galaxy
That's just not true.
Not even the most important person of that century. The Emperor would have still rose to power without Vader.
>>The flat-out best pilot in the galaxy even though he's a teenager
He's good, but he's not the best. And he had years of experience flying around on Tattooine. Rey, on the otherhand, had zero experience when she flew the Falcon for the first time.
>>Becomes best friends with the coolest dude in the galaxy in the course of an afternoon
Han is mostly annoyed by Luke at first.
>>Makes out with a princess
Granted.
>>Saves the day in a vehicle he's never once flown before by firing a single shot, basically blindly, at a small target
Now you understand the power of the Force.

Go back to Kotaku.
Got you beat here.
>>
Come off it you fat bull dyke.
>>
>>64139308
t. women's studies professor
>>
>>64139370
A lot of that is true, but he's also an unlikeable angsty idiot who was literally tricked into joining the dark side because he was a dumbass.
>>
File: lukedoesfineinanh.jpg (113 KB, 1552x253) Image search: [Google]
lukedoesfineinanh.jpg
113 KB, 1552x253
>>64139456
>The point is, Luke didn't get his ass kicked in the first movie.
Yep, I'm 100% convinced, these shills have never watched these movies.
>>
>>64139403
>I swear to God I'm 100% convinced these shills have never even fucking seen Star Wars.

They haven't. It's shitposting.
>>
>>64139308
except he fails and needs training and jedi ghosts to make him even competent

NEXT!
>>
File: Trigger_00.jpg (7 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
Trigger_00.jpg
7 KB, 190x200
>>64139308

>>
>>64139456
Hence why I'm saying that if she's get beat up then she won't be a Mary Sue. If she beats Kylo AGAIN, then not only will Kylo be shit-tier, but Rey will be a Mary Sue, because nothing can beat her.
>>
At some point, the Mary Sue memers on this mongolian message board will realize that the reason they are virgins into their mid thirties is because they're unlikeable, bigoted cunts.
>>
File: Heston.gif (405 KB, 206x139) Image search: [Google]
Heston.gif
405 KB, 206x139
>>64139618

Holy shit man did all your nerves get hit?
>>
Skip to 5 minutes to see Luke getting his ass saved by the actual best pilot in the galaxy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WBG2rJZGW8&t=5m

And again, Luke fucking up and the best pilot stepping up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FQNIoVLSdw
>>
>>64139618
>tfw mary sue memer
>tfw underage
>tfw not virgin
feels good man
>>
>>64139308

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L
>>
>>64139308

Why do redditors keep trying out the same debunked shitposts pretending rey isn't a mary sue?

there's maybe 5 or 6 variations that've been getting posted for the last few days
>>
>Secretly the son of the most powerful, important person in the history of the galaxy

Yeah a son to the most feared and hated person in the galaxy.

Not the best but the most lucky.

>Becomes best friends with the coolest dude in the galaxy in the course of an afternoon

Who hppens to burns bridges with nearly every person he meets.

>Makes out with a princess

Who is ultimately his sister...

>Saves the day in a vehicle he's never once flown before by firing a single shot, basically blindly, at a small target

Guided by the spirit of the man who informed of the ways of the force.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.