[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I googled the qt from Independence Day, and it turns out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: 02-LISA_ampliacion.jpg (55 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
02-LISA_ampliacion.jpg
55 KB, 800x500
So I googled the qt from Independence Day, and it turns out Lisa Jakub is actually pretty based. She quit acting to be a writer, and her personality is 100% waifu material (introvert, didn't have her first kiss until her husband, she had anxiety, ect). Just thought I'd share this.

http://lisajakub.net/2013/03/22/hello-my-name-is/
>>
File: benshapiro'sliberalcousin.jpg (34 KB, 348x516) Image search: [Google]
benshapiro'sliberalcousin.jpg
34 KB, 348x516
So both of the girls from Ms. Doubtfire quit acting?
>>
File: Heather Langenkamp.jpg (12 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Heather Langenkamp.jpg
12 KB, 214x317
>>64138400
Don't forget Heather Langenkamp, aka Nancy from the original A Nightmare On Elm Street, who quit acting and co-owns a practical special effects company with her husband.
>>
>>64138400
>first kiss
>husband
Disgusting
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64138400
>based
>>
>>64138400
>(introvert, didn't have her first kiss until her husband, she had anxiety, ect)
but I'M an introvert. I couldn't have a relationship with her, it couldn't possibly be anything but boring. that's just how it works, you need someone who balances you out.
>>
File: Patricia Tallman.jpg (18 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Patricia Tallman.jpg
18 KB, 214x317
Patricia Tallman (Babylon 5 / Night Of The Living Dead 1990) is still acting, and still attractive.
>>
James Duval was the qt from Independence Day though
>>
>>64138400
>http://lisajakub.net/according-to-the-internet/
>wikifeet
what a time to be alive
>>
>>64138944
is that the chick who gets naked in the cementary?
>>
>>64139216
>Night Of The Living Dead (1990)
No
>>
File: bannings.jpg (44 KB, 418x265) Image search: [Google]
bannings.jpg
44 KB, 418x265
Kids from Hook quit acting too. Jack is a law professor at Case Western. Don't know what Maggie's up to.
>>
>>64139261
aw shit, my bad
>>
File: Jonathan-Lipnicki.jpg (37 KB, 300x386) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan-Lipnicki.jpg
37 KB, 300x386
Kid from Stuart Little and Jerry Maguire.
>>
>>64139413
total manlet though, trash
>>
The actress that played Marty McFly's original girlfriend didn't continue the role because at the time of filming the sequels she decided to devote her time to her mother who had cancer.
>>
>>64138400
every woman has anxiety
>>
>>64139428
>tfw its self loathing mantlets that keep perpetuating this meme
>>
>>64139513
I heard it was because she was mega-addicted to coke.

It's too bad, she was hot as absolute fuck.
>>
>>64139072
He should have played Keanu's brother in every Keanu movie.
>>
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.