[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: people you'd have let direct Episode VII instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: RZA.jpg (304 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
RZA.jpg
304 KB, 1200x800
ITT: people you'd have let direct Episode VII instead
>>
File: WU TANG.jpg (59 KB, 292x294) Image search: [Google]
WU TANG.jpg
59 KB, 292x294
>Wu-Tang album during space battles
>>
File: Guillermo_del_Toro_SDCC_2014.jpg (2 MB, 2079x2940) Image search: [Google]
Guillermo_del_Toro_SDCC_2014.jpg
2 MB, 2079x2940
>>64127747
>>
File: genious.jpg (241 KB, 950x1295) Image search: [Google]
genious.jpg
241 KB, 950x1295
>>
>>64127747
Snyder. Hackson. Even lucas again lmao, anyone but fucking jew jew
>>
refn
>>
>>64128089
Unironically this
>>
>>64127747
James Cameron
>>
Rian Johnson. At least he gets the next one.
Spielberg.
Some no name with an original idea.
Even I could do a better job.
>>
My nigga
>>
>>64127747
Bobby Digital?
>>
>>64128168

Where to start w his films anon? I'm curious.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 946x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 946x673
>>
>>64129082
Brick to see that he can write, then Looper to see that he would be a good fit for SW, then watch his Breaking Bad episodes to see the best in the series.
>>
File: Brody_Jacket_photo.jpg (547 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Brody_Jacket_photo.jpg
547 KB, 500x500
>“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is a good movie—one that’s good with a star-sized asterisk. The craft with which the plot is constructed is a model of emotional science (even if, at crucial times, events follow each other with mere chronology and no inner necessity) and the artistry that went into the vertiginous digital effects concentrates a host of skills that, when put together, still fall short of art. This work of stunning, shock-and-awe digital contrivance is so weighed down by reverence for the franchise and calculation of effect that it plays less like an experience than like a summary of itself. Its intentions and its realizations are so closely matched that it can as well be viewed in capsule form. Even the mightiest of catastrophes and most clamorous of battles never reach the actual thrill of experience; they stand outside themselves and await the feedback of admiration, like the cinematic equivalent of a flashing applause sign.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>>64129038

>RZA directing a Star Wars blaxploitation movie as Bobby Digital
>>
>>64129148

Thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.