[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why deh fugg was he punching his gunshotwound during the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Kylo-Ren-1-970x545.jpg (91 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Kylo-Ren-1-970x545.jpg
91 KB, 970x545
why deh fugg was he punching his gunshotwound during the final fight with finn and rey?

i know he is the edgemeister but deh fugg is this?
>>
how come the wookie bowcaster throws stormtroopers into the stratosphere when it hits them but for sylo ben it just sort of tickles him?
>>
>>64126306
Channeling his anger, pushing through the pain, proving it's not enough to stop him. At least I saw it that way. That's why he didn't immediately just murder Finn.
>>
>>64126306
he was going numb in that region of his hip
>>
>>64126396
I think it's that and because he's mad at having fucked up a little.

It's also pretty cute.
>>
>>64126389
because the shot doesnt penetrate them like kylo. the armor protects them from this but throws them around
>>
>>64126306

Warriors have used posturing since forever. He's trying to hype his way through the pain and show the enemy it's not making him any weaker.
Same reason apes beat their chests and eggball players shout "WOOOOO" and obscenities and flex when they face each other off on the line of scrimmage.
>>
>>64126306
punching the wound to make himself angry and keep his adrenaline up.

also constantly punching a wound like that causes it to get swollen and helps closing it up for a short time
>>
>>64126460
Why do I find this ugly wannabe Vader so adorable
>>
>>64126389
do you know that getting shot with 9mm can be more lethal than 7.62mm because the larger caliber will go thrugh you like butter whereas smaller one will break and bounce in your intestines causing severe internal bleeding

yea of course getting shot in some areas with any caliber will incapacitate/kill you no matter what but he was shot like above his hip close to the edge of his stomach
>>
Who has a webm of Kylo getting butthurt and the stormtroopers walking away?
>>
>>64126557
I dont care
>>
>>64126575
that was one of the few genuinely funny scenes

>oh shit kiddo ren is throwing a tantrum again
>>
>>64126557
What is your point?
>>
>>64126461
that doesn't make any sense, if you watch in some scenes the shot from the bowcaster detonates a small area of the ground it hits, throwing several troopers into the air, a direct hit is assumed to be so strong that it kills stormtroopers, rey's little pea shooter kills stormtroopers in one hit too so why does this super rifle not do enough damage to kill the guy? it doesn't add up

>>64126557
except this isn't world war 2, this is supposedly the future where weapons are so advanced they are photonic and 1 hit kill deadly, from the force given by the weapon in other scenes his hip should have been torn the fuck off, it didn't even make him limp, it just doesn't make sense because this movie is designed from the start to be trash
>>
>>64126701
well you could argue the bocaster has different modes/ammunition for different range/impact/accuracy settings

but in the end the movie is so full of blotholes that wat deh fugg
>>
File: darth teen rebel.jpg (308 KB, 935x1280) Image search: [Google]
darth teen rebel.jpg
308 KB, 935x1280
>>64126540
Rebel kiddo.
>>
>responding to a bait thread
i want newfags to leave
>>
>>64126701
>the future
>long time ago galaxy far away
>>
>>64126306
>deh fugg
Cringe
>>
>>64126306
go back to reddit
>>
>>64126837
what are you trying to argue? they have sentient robots, ships the size of a car that can jump to light speed in seconds, technology to take a still burning star and use it for fuel for a super weapon but you pointing out some error in my wording apparently deconstructs my point.
>>
File: 1448683858619.jpg (25 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
1448683858619.jpg
25 KB, 480x336
>>64126857
>>64126903
>>64126829
>>
>>64126306
Pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side.

He was taking it literally and making it hurt more to try boost his powers to compensate for the wound.
>>
>>64126922
>all this shit in a galaxy far far away and you care about the fact that a gun acted differently and did different damage from one Scene to the next. Maybe he changed the settings on it or ran out of a type of ammo, who cares dude
>>
>>64127060
I can't suspend my disbelief that far, it should be the movie's job to construct the fantasy world so that when I watch it I'm not shaking my head or rolling my eyes every 5 minutes. So why do you NOT care?
>>
>>64127140
It never occurred to be to wonder why a space arrow worked differently on a space wizard than a space foot soldier. I guess you could have made it clear that he still deflected it some way or took the power out of it or stopped it mid body or was somehow more immune to it always. But he is a wizard, so it didn't occur to me to be a relevant issue.
>>
>>64127140
Maybe it's just a matter of different taste. Maybe I wasn't as observant as you on the first watch, maybe I'm bored as fuck right now and shitposting for the sake of argument, idk bro.
>>
>>64126957
I read that in that green goblin's voice.
>>
>>64126389
Because Kylo is a force sensitive and can take a hit. Space magic, nigga. They don't have to explain shit.
>>
>>64126389
Big Baddie has more hitpoints.
The videogamization of Star Wars.

TFA has these instances of plot armor all the time, tentacle monster not instantly eating Finn like he did with the dozens of bounty hunter guys for example.
>>
>>64128073
It's almost like it's a fantasy movie.
>>
>>64128073
And the storm troopers never hit a damn thing when they really should! Oh wait.
>>
>>64128073
>TFA has these instances of plot armor all the time
>Star Wars series has these instances of plot armor all the time

FTFY
>>
>>64126306
Why was he so strong with the force yet got his ass kicked?
>>
hes part luxan
>>
>>64128135
At least the stormtroopers are consistently incompetent and they TRY to hit which is a big difference.
>>
>>64128200
Because he's unbalanced and can't get his shit together.
>>
>>64126306
You ever get hurt and realize that putting pressure on the injury makes the pain go away. Sometimes hitting the area does as well. I have a feeling that the actor came up with idea. I was not surprised about what he was doing.
>>
>>64128232
Compared to what? The tentacle monsters not eating him right away? Like come the fuck on, it's all the same plot armor shit. It's always been like that, it's fantasy adventure shit.
>>
>>64126701
When Han shot the bowcaster he hit something that blew up and caused the storm troopers to fly into the air, watch that scene again.
>>
>>64126306

Are you the "What's up with that?" newposter?
>>
>>64128259
Considering his marine background that's a good guess. I'd love to be able to ask him that.
>>
>>64128427
I had no idea he was in the marines until you mentioned. I fucking guarantee you that move was his idea. It makes you realize the injury, accept it, reduce pain and increase lizard brain adrenaline.
>>
>>64129719
>lizard brain
Lmao that's not a real thing you retard
>>
>>64130434
Figurative description you cunt. The majority of people understand that.
>>
>>64126389
It just winged him?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.