[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Captain america even do anything when he's so useless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Dolohov and Rowle.jpg (18 KB, 306x366) Image search: [Google]
Dolohov and Rowle.jpg
18 KB, 306x366
Why does Captain america even do anything when he's so useless?

Just send in Thor, Iron Man or Hulk. Someone has to be available instead of someone who is just an average dude but a good fighter
>>
>an average dude but a good fighter

I'm pretty sure the average dude can't keep a helicopter from flying away by holding it in place with his bare hands.
>>
>>64121039
>average

NORMIE MOVIE SHITTERS PLEASE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64121081
>>64121111
Ok so he's not "average" but he may as well be a child compared to any of the other guys, he's not even smart
>>
>>64121039
Didn't he wreck a couple of airships with just his shield in Winter Soldier?
>>
I would like to make Jewish children with RyRy
>>
>>64121039
The world would be safer and lives would be saved if Captain America just gave his shield to Iron Man or Thor

Its his own pride and failure to admit how useless he is that is causing people to die
>>
>>64121189
keep dreaming goy
>>
>>64121301
gladly
>>
>>64121039
Typical that a jew poster doesn't like Cap
>>
RYRY should be the next cap tbqh.
>>
>>64121039
>caring about fucking Marvel lore
>>
>>64121039

He's the glue that holds the team together. Thor would have killed Tony if Rogers hadn't showed up.

The avengers wouldn't have been able to do shit except pew pew the badguys without captain coming up with some sort of plan.

Shield would still be run by the Nazis if it wasn't for Rogers

Old, English speaking Russian would have been turned into powder by Loki if captain wasn't there
>>
>>64121039
>Dolohov and Rowle.jpg
What?
>>
>>64121160
he's a better trained fighter and leader

Tony literally lets him call the shots in the field
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.