[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are going to pull Revan with her. There are hints all over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Rey-In-Star-Wars.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Rey-In-Star-Wars.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
They are going to pull Revan with her. There are hints all over the place.
>>
She's going to end up being adescendant of Revan
>>
>>64115295
>implying they're going to give a shit about your old star wars vidyagaem
>>
>>64115272

Rey was used to be Snoke? lel
>>
I never liked Revan. I liked the plot twist of the player character having been a sith lord but then they started portraying Revan as an ultra badass who dindu nothin'. Before that he was just a generic Sith who was left as vague as possible so they could say he was the PC.
>>
File: 1389792889326.png (119 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
1389792889326.png
119 KB, 318x307
>>64115272
>Sheev was transformed into a baby when he was thrown into that ray thing and then left to Jakku by Luke, because killing him would not be very Jedi of him to do.
>Sheev was actually a woman that pretended to be a man, because women cant get far in galactic politics
>You can now imagine what Luke felt when he saw Rey/Sheevette, in front of him handing him the lightsaber and begging him to train her
>yfw ep VIII big twist is the reveal
>>
>>64115272
>There are hints all over the place.
Explain.
>>
>>64115745
It's the fans explanation for Reys mary Sue powers.
Either she received training and Luke mindwhiped her for reasons or the script just said she had those powers.

I'm honestly torn. If Disney is really gonna do the Revan stuff, it probably will be revealed towards the end of Episode VIII and be like 'THE BEEEEEG TWEEEEST!' to one up Empire....or we get another adventure movie with star Wars slapped on it.
>>
It's pretty obvious Rey is either Luke's kid or Kenobi's granddaughter.
And yeah, no. Revan is no longer canon and he has no reason to be in the movies.
>>
>>64115272
That's dumb though, because Revan had years and years of training and experience as both a Jedi Knight and a Sith when he had his mind wiped

If Rey was trained at all she would've been younger than she was when she arrived at Jakku, meaning she learned everything as a toddler. Which is stupid.
>>
>>64116235
>Revan is no longer canon

Factually corret. The OP assumes in his faggy way, that Rey will share a similar fate as the now non Canon revan: she was an evil Sith Lord in the past, got her mind whiped and is now a goody two shoes because reasons.
>>
>>64116235
Pretty sure he means that she'll resemble Revan with the flipflopping
>>
Disney is not willing to go that route because they've made it clear they're going to play it safe with the films.
>>
>>64115272
Someone explain the revan twist to me
>>
>>64116325
Darth Revan was a former Jedi that became a Sith and fucked everyone's shit up.
He then lost his memory and his aprentice became the new emperor.

After training from scratch he became powerful again and killed Darth Malak.
>>
>>64116270
Also, Revan still had to relearn all of his previous skills. He learned them at a faster rate, but there was no point where he unleashed super saiyan mode where he miraculously remembers how to do a ton of things
>>
>>64115325
They borrowed shit from jacen with kylo ren
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.