[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was the point of this scene? What kind of talentless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 500x600
What the fuck was the point of this scene? What kind of talentless hack directed this?
>>
You're still talking about it, aren't you?
>>
>>64111412
This scene HONESTLY needed Ronan or whatever the bad guy's name was to counter-dance him
>>
>what is comedy relief
>>
>>64111412
>meme off, son. you and meme
>>
>>64111412
I like James Gunn, and its a silly ending that fit the main character in a capeshit film
>>
If JJ Abrams directed this Ronan would have looked into the camera and shrugged after the dance scene.
>>
>>64111513
>that shit
>comedy

pleb pls go
>>
>>64111543
>if you can't beat mortals, join em
*starts dancing*
>ha.. yeah you got it bro!
*teleports behind Ronan
>>
>>64111412
>tfw I have pump up the jam running in the background when I opened the file

thanks for the laughs. why I have that shitty song running? science
>>
>>64111749
Bazinga
>>
>>64111412
It was spontaneous and cute. Of course you'd know nothing about either of those. You brooding, obese mangirl.
>>
>>64111494
Nigger, pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWX0EkdOYo
>>
>>64111543
>If JJ Abrams directed this Ronan would have looked into the camera
Come on, now.
>>
>>64111814
That NEEDED to be in the actual movie. It would've been so fucking fun and hilarious
>>
Literally 9gag: the thread

sage
>>
>>64111877
>Outing yourself as THIS NEW
lol
>>
File: rgtsergr.jpg (252 KB, 863x1000) Image search: [Google]
rgtsergr.jpg
252 KB, 863x1000
>>64111549
COMEDIC RELIEF is a tool used not only in comedies but other genres too, you uncultured swine
>>
>>64111494
He does in the deleted scenes and gaffs. Fucking hilarious really, even Drax gets involved.
>>
>>64111953
Yeah I wanted that to be the real fight/ending to that scene.
>>
>>64111513
>What is a reddit relief?
ft4u
>>
>>64111412
>What the fuck was the point of this scene?

To use humor to drive home the hopeless nature of the situation and the protagonist's skill at coming up with fuck-awful last minute plans to buy enough time for the other characters to create an opening in the villian's defense.

I mean did you not see the way the other characters react to his idiocy in this situation?
>>
>>64113687
It wasnt funny, and theres also nothing in the comics that suggest that he's a funny character. I have the compilation.
>>
>>64113923
>theres also nothing in the comics that suggest that he's a funny character

Flat-out wrong. The book was renowned for its humor.

>I have the compilation

Perhaps, but if so you clearly haven't read it.
>>
>>64113998
>Flat-out wrong. The book was renowned for its humor.
>The book
Its a series of comics rolled into one mate. Its just awkward love stuff and blam blam blam then some awkward anatomy timothy zahn stuff then back to blam blamm
>>
>>64114059
I don't even know where to begin with you. It's quite clear you don't read comics though.
>>
File: 1449122607567.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449122607567.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>64114088
You're going to have to do better than that
>>
File: gotg rocket that sentence.jpg (45 KB, 662x269) Image search: [Google]
gotg rocket that sentence.jpg
45 KB, 662x269
>>64114187
Hint for future epic ruses: When readers refer to a series as a singular "book," they're talking about a particular volume by a particular writer.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.