[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he off himself because he was outed as a rabid joke thief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Robin_Williams_2011a_(2).jpg (24 KB, 301x434) Image search: [Google]
Robin_Williams_2011a_(2).jpg
24 KB, 301x434
Did he off himself because he was outed as a rabid joke thief and hated by his peers?
>>
>>64110252
No, it was after spending a night with your mom.
>>
>>64110252
Pull down your pants, tuck your weak faggot boner between your legs, bend over and show us your boy pussy you raging fucking fag.
>>
>>64110252

Yes, he was so distraught about it that he killed himself... 30 years later.
>>
>>64110252
Imitations of honour, among performance artists? how unexpected. It's the delivery that counts anyway, if they are generic jokes, unhinged from your weak persona then they deserve to be stolen.
>>
>it's a southern black preacher joke

He was a shit comedian, but a great dramatic actor.
>>
>>64110252
>joke thief
source?
>>
>>64110271
Why?
>>
>>64110252
t was literally the greatest meme he gave the world.

He sacrificed himself for memes.
>>
>>64110271
Well, I was just enjoying my tea reading your post but now I want to carpet bomb your dad's sleeping feet with my life juice.
>>
>>64110271
i really like this meme
>>
>>64110271
>talks about boipussy
>calls someone a fag
I got news for you frendo
>>
>>64110252
he had a debilitating disease, his wife just released that info a few months ago
>>
>>64110427
what does that have to do with him stealing jokes?
>>
>>64110318
Ask any comedian over 40. He and Dennis Leary were scum.
>>
>>64110252
i would make tender love to his daughter
>>
>stealing something thats public domain

why are you such a fucking retard?

comedians who go into the business knowing they have no rights to anything they produce then complaining about when their imaginary rights get abused are such fucking cucks
>>
>>64111112
so close tbqh

>>64111111
>>
>>64110271
You seem to be really invested in this.
>>
>>64110252

he had been """treated""" for """depression""" for many many years. I guarantee you his suicide was related to going off / starting new meds
>>
No, he was a good man and I love Zelda Williams please read this and became my waifu please.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.