[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7
File: katesicario.png (442 KB, 918x536) Image search: [Google]
katesicario.png
442 KB, 918x536
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
she was on her period
>>
>>64108759
>hurr le bean man did nothing wrong
>>
>>64108817
it's not even that, I just figure it's a fairly stupid thing to attempt to murder a man who really hasn't wronged you
>>
>>64108927
>>
Why the fuck does she always look like she's in pain is what I want to know.
>>
>>64108759
blue pilled
>>
>>64109190
She was almost choked to death and shot within a couple days.
I say its fairly reasonable.
>>
>>64108759
incompetent because shes a woman
>>
looks like gollum desu
>>
>>64109219
It's not just this movie. Every movie and picture I've seen of her, she looks like she is in a great deal of physical pain, even when she smiles.
>>
What a terrible movie. Her storyline shouldn't even have been in the film, it makes absolutely no sense why she was even there, because she contributed absolutely nothing at all. They should've focused entirely on the Columbian dude.
>>
>>64108759
She got dragged out of her fantasy world.
>>
>>64109293
http://variety.com/2015/film/box-office/sicario-sequel-benicio-del-toro-lionsgate-1201599035/

sequel's gonna be about him.
>>
>>64109293

>the futility of a good cop trying to change a corrupt and irredeemable world contributes nothing

its the whole point of the film, which you might have got if you didnt hate women and just wanted to watch a 'badass' kill people for 2 hours
>>
>>64109190
>>64109276
She is british and self-aware.
>>
>>64109383
Change how? All she did was complain and was in the way of entire situation and it made no sense why they even put her in the team at all.

She did NOTHING the entire time besides complaining. It's like
>oh, hey, we're hiring agents to fight druglord, wanna come?
>yeah sure
>ok, but you just sit around here and watch and don't actually do anything ok?
>what you are doing is illegal
>oh ok, but just stay in the back and don't actually contribute to anything, ok?
>*sobs*
>alright, we find the tunnel, lets go raid it, but you stay in the back with your black beta friend, ok? great.
>*gets shot*
>*sobs*
>this entire operation is illegal
>yeah ok, just sign this paper and you're free to go

Come the fuck on, her character made no sense and was underdeveloped.

I'm married btw desu family, faggot.
>>
>>64109276
ITs Resting bitch face. Some people can't help it unless they are activelly aware of it. Olivia Wilde is the same
>>
>>64109506
>it made no sense why they even put her in the team at all.
You found the point in your saying there was no point.

The gap between the Regular FBI ding dong who thinks they are doing work by sticking to the book turning into a child in a mans world when shown the truth of how to get results.
Josh Brolin picked her coz she had skills and could follow orders in the HOPES that she'd turn into him and just go with the flow and enjoy it. He fucked up and he realised that when she yelled at him after the convoy. Still he needed a FBI agent to follow him arround so the CIA could act on US soil 'legaly' without having to stop and find someone else
>>
I don't understand why she, when coming out of the tunnel to find the columbian dude taking Ol' Silvio hostage, kept her gun on them.
I was expecting it to go "Oh it's you" and then she'd lower the gun.
But no, gotta have drama I guess.
>>
Holy shit i had no idea this was Burn Notice bro.

Dat moe and glasses makes him look hella different
>>
>>64110264
>I was expecting it to go "Oh it's you" and then she'd lower the gun.
Same. She did right by holding him up not knowing if it was him. Maybe if they just had him shoot her b4 she realised it woulda been better
>>
>>64110284
Glad I'm not the only one. He did look familiar, but I was paying attention to the movie and didn't think about it any longer. Then seeing screencaps of him, it's like "Why the hell didn't I recognise him?"
I suppose it's a testament to how engaging that scene was.
>>
>>64108759
she just needed a hot dicking
>>
>>64108759
She was a woman doing a job for men, easily intimidated by her peers.
>>
>>64110256
>>64109506

You fucks are all retarded...

They say it clearly in the movie, they only needed a FBI agent following them around so she could sign that paper in the end making that whole thing "legal" somehow. They didn't want her partner because he's a law degree.

They make that very clear from the beginning, and say it again twice in the fucking movie after that.

How retarded are you sly?
>>
Her perspective was needed for the film to work. Without other characters telling her what was going on and her being shown what was going on, there would be no real story.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>64110387
>sign that paper in the end making that whole thing "legal" somehow.

>I want that treaty signed!

It's like pottery
>>
>>64108759
What faggot movie is this?
>>
>>64110432
Problem Child 2: Hablo Espanol
>>
>>64109506
Were you checking your FaceBook when it is spelled out the spooks are indeed of CIA and CIA can operate in USA only in co-operation with another agency?

What is why she was there and that is also why CIA guys did not want the lawyer there, because he would smell it is all pretty much illegal.
>>
He was aiming at god
>>
>>64109383
>its the whole point of the film, which you might have got if you didnt hate women and just wanted to watch a 'badass' kill people for 2 hours

You make that sound like a bad thing. What fago doesnt want to see that?

Not everyone wants to sit through a 5 hour mallick bag of shit where nothing make sense and its just random shots of people with random dialogue over lapped.
>>
>>64110497
This is a 18+ site, kid.
>>
File: 1451028346852.png (379 KB, 831x433) Image search: [Google]
1451028346852.png
379 KB, 831x433
>>64110284
>that rubber for glasses

is it even allowed to be operator with such disability like bad vision?
>>
>>64110497
Maybe Tarantino movies are more your speed.
>>
>>64110497

You might be mentally challenged here. Stick to starwars movies mate.
>>
File: vining.jpg (701 KB, 1537x1917) Image search: [Google]
vining.jpg
701 KB, 1537x1917
>>64110529
Ahem
>>
>>64108759
She probably got her job,becauce the FBI needed to fill quotas, so she was really lousy at it.
>>
>>64110654
Nah, they talk about her at the start. She was definitely competent FBI material.
>>
>>64109506

Retards like you shouldn't reproduce.

A eight year old with an average IQ would have understood more of the movie than you did.
>>
>>64110284
that's dodd
>>
File: 1450592907754.jpg (38 KB, 962x451) Image search: [Google]
1450592907754.jpg
38 KB, 962x451
>>64110639
but mike is #1
and back then when he was younger he had 20/20 vision

Who would dare tell him that he is getting too old for this game?
>>
>>64110654
It's like you people didn't even watch the fucking movie
>>
She wasn't incompetent, she was an idealist, too ethical to get her hands dirty and get shit done. The field experience wasn't enough for her to learn how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>64110671
>implying her superiors weren't trying to get rid of her by unloading her to the CIA
>implying the CIA didn't choose her for the job because she was an incompetent
>>
>>64110717
My best guess is the dude dosent generally Operate. but throws down when he has to. He seemed more of the 'organiser' type and intel gathering to set OP's up
>>
>>64110754

Why would that even make sense?
>>
>>64110453
So edgy and witty.
>>
>>64108759

>her

Found your problem.
>>
>>64110529

If you can be a recon marine with bad vision you can be anything short of piloting aircrafts...

As long as you glasses get you a 20/20, and you aren't blind without them the military will take you. Some corrections magnify a bit, so if your vision is clear you'll see better than other guys.
>>
>>64110865
>edgy
This word doesn't mean what you think it does.
>>
>>64110850
It's easier to bully someone weak and incompetent to sign whatever paper you want after the operation is over.
>>
>>64110895
It's easier to have whoever you choose be okay with what you're doing.
Otherwise why even bother trying to convince her that what they're doing is worth it?
>>
>>64110895

What had she done to display incompetence?
>>
>>64110639
Can someone fill me in on this guy? Is he just a meme? I tried googling but can't really find anything. What's the story behind "le number 1 operator"?
>>
>>64110924
Be a woman. Allow men to push her around every step of the way.
>>
this movie was solid, underrated imo
>>
>>64110930
Mike Vining
>>
>>64110930
Look at the medals, dude. Nerdy looking guy, but he was special ops, blackest of the black. He's killed more people than you've met.
>>
>>64110941

>being a woman is incompetent

Okay
>>
>>64110973
So, just a meme then?
>>
>>64111000
Yeah, he was given all those medals for being a meme. Sure, dude.
>>
>>64111000
Depends what you mean by meme. It's a 'appearances can be deceiving' type thing.

>>64110992
Sharp enough to not get her head taken off by
>look at the wall
BIRDSHOT
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid ass mexicans using birdshot. Didn't even penetrate the plastic bags that were on the heads of the bodies
>>
File: trigger.jpg (8 KB, 217x188) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
8 KB, 217x188
>>64108759
My question is why didn't she put her finger on the trigger?

Either she didn't really want to shoot him or it's a goof.
>>
>>64111042
>>64111049
What I'm saying is, you don't really know anything about him other than he's got a lot of medals and he doesn't look as badass as he might be, having earned all of that. So you just repost the picture in every Sicario thread because "muh operator", but there's no story behind it. That's what I mean.
>>
>>64110878
I am not sure about this m8, for F16 you need 20/20 and healthy, straight teeth.

You can get into army as soldier even with +10 diopter but operator is a different thing
>>
>>64111067
Trigger discipline?
>>
>>64111078
>healthy, straight teeth

explain RAF then
>>
>>64111090
Well the plot at the moment had her pointing the gun at someone, and the drama was created by the possible intention to kill, so not having the finger on the trigger is just a mistake, or she was just putting on a show.
>>
>>64111090
Trigger discipline when running out on the balcony to shoot a guy that caused you so much stress and threatened to shoot you a minute ago?
>>
>>64111000
Google him, he was working as operator during desert storm, he was also in special ops during fomation on modern ops
>>
>>64108759

She realised half way through the movie that the right place for her was in the kitchen.
>>
Tell me again why didnt they fly a heli into mexico and picked up the big bad guy that way? Shitty cartel weapons couldnt do anything to an attack helicopter
>>
>>64111078
>and healthy, straight teeth
why do teeth matter?
>>
>>64111123
Didn't see the movie desu, sorry.
>>
>>64109506
>I'm married btw desu family
confirmed wife beater
>>
>>64111092
>>64111165

>Pressure – The lower air pressure in an aircraft can have an effect on joints, fluids in the blood, and even teeth. Barodontalgia, or “tooth squeeze” is a phenomenon found in pilots and aircraft passengers who experience pain in their teeth or jaws due to differing pressures on the outside and inside of a tooth. Painful sinus blocks, intestinal pains, and headaches can also be caused by differences in pressure.
>>
>>64108759
you'd feel like shit too if you drunk Mexican tap water
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.