[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out, /tv/. I have no idea how to state my opinion on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 441574.jpg (13 KB, 236x283) Image search: [Google]
441574.jpg
13 KB, 236x283
Help me out, /tv/.

I have no idea how to state my opinion on film/tv shows recently.

Take Star Wars.

>See Star Wars with family
>Family: OMG BEST STAR WARS EVER BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY
>Me: Oh come on guys it's not that good, there's some very clear problems with it.

Go to 4chan for a different opinion.
>/tv/: God Star Wars sucks reddit tier bullshit. Rey is a mary sue, social justice invades
>Me: Holy shit it wasn't that bad calm the fuck down.

Why is everybody so fucking extreme in reactions? Can't shit be like a 6/10 anymore?
>>
>>64107712
>wanting not shit memeposting from /tv/

you should know better

>having a senpai with shit opinions
sucks bro your genepool blows
>>
no one cares that much about nuance with something as unimportant as a movie, so to make it interesting they beef it up one way or another

if you care enough to look for subtle criticisms you are a loser and need to get a life
>>
What does any of this have to do with your ability to state your own opinion?
>>
>>64107712
>Hurrr lazy equivocation sitting on the fence

kill yourself
>>
reys probably 9/10 in my book
>>
I think it's a 6/10.
Don't take 4chan seriously. 99% of people on here are just shitposting.
People that think it's brilliant tend to just want something "fun" and not exactly a well made movie.
>>
>>64107712
She's a 6/10 for sure
>>
>>64107740
>get a life
A bit late for that ain't it

>>64107744
Poorly phrased. I guess I find it hard to find anybody else who has a gray view on anything.
>>
>>64107712
Because that's boring
>>
>>64107712
>Guys it wasn't that good!
>Guys it wasn't that bad!
>Can't people be le reasonable like me?

yeah you're a fucking fag
>>
Just watched it today. It was ok not good but not bad but the biggest thing is it feels like they're trying so hard to fan service the original trilogy that it feels like it doesn't really have an identity of it's own. What you get with is a boring pile of mediocrity that you forget about after it ends.
>>
>>64107712

Entertainment is what drives the most popular opinions. Screaming "TFA IS WORSE THAN AIDS" will get a lot more attention than a well thought out opinion. It gets worse when it comes to responses.
>>
It felt good enough that I didn't feel ripped off but at the same time I could have waited to torrent it.

It was just okay.
>>
This thing will be forgotten by New Years when normalfags start hyping up whatever thing social media tells them too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.