[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supreme Leader Snoke Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
So, based on how hyped up speculation about Snoke's identity has been, I thought about it myself. Abrams has said snoke is very ancient and has been around since PT and OT. This has lead people to believe he's either Sheev or Plagious or the first sith lord. I believe that snoke is just Snoke, and that he's just some ancient guy who can use the dark side seizing an opportunity after the fall of the Empire. I fucking hope to Christ that he doesn't have some generic 'conquer the galaxy' plan and has something more.
>>
>>64102135
I agree with you OP. JJ isn't smart enough to make him Darth Plagueis. Maybe Rian is.
>>
That's not even a theory
>>
>>64102204
>>64102135
lord voldemort teleported to be with the space wizards after the earth wizards killed him
>>
>>64102135
Then why did he wait 17 years after the death of the two strongest Force users in the Galaxy to show up?

Why let Luke grow more powerful and establish a new order of force users?

It's plausible that he was using Luke and/or foresaw the future to gain powerful followers and the like. But it doesn't explain why the First Order follows him, unless we're expected to believe he was hiding in plain sight under Sheev's rule.

Why is the First Order named, the First Order?
>>
>>64102273
Voldemort is just a ripoff of Sauron anyway.
>>
>>64102135
> I DESPERATELY NEED TO SPECULATE ON STAR WARS SIDE CHARACTERS, THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY SHAFT US LIKE WITH BOBA FETT

this form of autism should be punishable with public execution
>>
>>64102289
It seems like plot hole shit and maybe they'll cover their asses by saying he was in a stasis thing during the prequel and original trilogy until the first order found him or some shit.
>>
I want to think that he isn't Sith, but just a very Dark Side attuned individual.

He probably is a Sith, I just think that'd be interesting.
>>
>>64102311
Sauron is just a ripoff of satan anyway
>>
>people still refusing to accept that "Snoke" is merely a facade for a vengeful mace windu
>>
>>64102356
>can't talk about movies on MY /tv/

>>64102373
I feel like they wiped away the EU so they could bring some character like Snoke from ancient times. It's stupid but that makes it more likely.
>>
File: jar jar sith.png (152 KB, 662x724) Image search: [Google]
jar jar sith.png
152 KB, 662x724
they already leaked production artwork of who he really is
>>
>>64102135

>Snokes face is fucked up in the same place that Vader's mask is fucked up

They wouldn't do it, would they?

That's way too retarded and obvious.
>>
>>64102426
Noooo jj dont fuck with the shit before the prequels!! Fuck you!
>>
>>64102434
misa be bombada supreme leader snokes
>>
>>64102436
That's a level of autism they'll never reach. Unless they do some shit like say that the vader half of anakin sprayed from his light half and created an entirely different entity. They wouldn't be stupid enough to pull that shit. At least I hope not
>>
>>64102289
cause technically they are literally the first order. they are the republic that became the empire that became the first order. republic in the movie is nu-republic.
>>
It's him. He's Snoke. It all makes sense.
>>
>>64102566
You don't think it's referencing one of Sheev's "Orders", like 66? As far as I can tell they're just a military, they probably hold martial law on a few planets where they farm people for troops and technicians, but I bet the hierarchy is all nepotism and "Old Guard" types that will never give up their position until killed. Also did anyone else notice how young some of the troops and officers looked? I mean I know they were pushing Hitler Youth but come on!
>>
>>64102753
Could be, that would be better actually to reference that.
>>
>>64102135 >>64102135 >>64102135

Actually senpai. I have a theory also.

The Real question is. Why the fuck does the ruling empire keep building planet destroyers?

Two death stars, prototype deathstars, a sun powered solar system shotgun.
And they keep blowing up planets.

We know that the force is perpetuated by life. "Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

But the darkside is entirely about destruction. Lighting arcs out. It changes user appearances and twists people.

TL;DR senpai? Members of the dark side are seduced into destruction of as much shit as possible. By giving up everything they hold dear through murder, they give themselves over to the dark side.

The darkside is actively trying to destroy the light through the destruction of everything.
>>
File: Plz no.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Plz no.gif
904 KB, 150x150
>>64102135

>An aceint evil awakens

NO THIS IS NOT POETRY!!?!!??!!?
FUCK THAT ACIENT EVIL HOLLYWOOD BULLHORSEHIT FUCKINGINT KILL ME NOW!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IM SICK OF THAT STUPID PLOT, WHY NOT MAKE IT THAT THERE IS AN ANCIENT EVIL BUT HOW ABOUT THE ACEINT EVIL NEVER AWAKES INSTEAD RE RER ERE R ER E RE R ER E RE R E RE RER ER ER ER ER ER ER E RE RER ER ER ER ERE RE RE R E RER E RE RE RE!!!
>>
>>64102401
That's Melkor, dumdum.
>>
>>64103182
Ishy only wanted peace and quiet
>>
Snoke is confirmed Plagueis. I know this for a fact.
>>
>Implying Snoke isnt a robot

Uh gee wonder why he's all mystical and shit and older than time?

The only question is his motive, but that'll probably be that people are evil and robots are kawaii

And he'll be a shapeshifter so they can sell different toys for every different version of him - BANK.
>>
he will be like 4 feet tall when they finally meet the real snoke

screencap this
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snoke
>was active during the clone wars
if he's not plagueis, I wonder how much involvement he had with sheev
>>
>>64106510
>robotic shapeshifter
>>
It's not rocket science, it will be Plageuis.

He's the only character that can basically be a more evil version of Palpatine since he was his boss.

And Snoke can be his "civilian" name while Plageuis is his sith title.

Not to mention that it ties into the larger narrative instead of this super duper dark lord just sprouting out of nothing and being so powerful he makes Luke go into hiding and manages to take over what's rest of the imperial forces.

His absence during the OT can easily be explained by him having escaped to recuperate from Sheev's betrayal but now he's strong enough to start doing shit again.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.